Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-10-2009, 11:01 PM   #1701 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you sir, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2009, 03:14 PM   #1702 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently my posting is now being forwarded around by IUPUI staff members... great!

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
Unread 02-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #1703 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDTempest View Post
Apparently my posting is now being forwarded around by IUPUI staff members... great!
Can you please explain for us (me?) what the hell you're talking about here?
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #1704 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
Can you please explain for us (me?) what the hell you're talking about here?
A mere four posts prior to you becoming lost I posted this link Out of options as a comical response to being unable to afford my house.

One of the people who read said posting messaged me to tell me that its being forwarded around the by the staff at IUPUI now.

Hope this gets you caught up to speed.

Quote:

Last edited by DDTempest; 02-17-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Unread 02-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #1705 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Oh... haha... epicly hilarious. Posrepped.

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 02-17-2009 at 12:24 AM.
Unread 02-19-2009, 05:22 AM   #1706 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

ii like that post ddtempest..very nice.

have you gotten a lot of responses?

...if you are really 'out of options' ..i have some semi-illegal shit u can do on craigslist...(thats why i asked if you got a lot of responses..have dealt w/this stuff b4) ..$5,200/year should be no issues at all.

[ediit added 'semi'] ...im being serious..ill tell you some stuff and you can decide.. (im not currently doing this...but I did read and find out about it and messed w/it for a bit). just don't be a GWB...and PM me with a serious reply and I'll give you my phone and tell you wat you have to do. It would take like 3min to explain.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat

Last edited by AcTivE; 02-19-2009 at 05:31 AM.
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 07:51 AM   #1707 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTivE View Post
i have some semi-illegal shit u can do on craigslist
Ok, so it's illegal.

Quote:
just don't be a GWB
DD, whatever you do don't make money at a legal job. Do drugs and risk going to jail. Don't be like GWB.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 01:31 PM   #1708 (permalink)

I really like the band Creed.
Unread 02-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #1709 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
I really like the band Creed.
You must have forgotten the "(10)" at the end of that sentence.

ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #1710 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W. Bush View Post
Ok, so it's illegal.

DD, whatever you do don't make money at a legal job. Do drugs and risk going to jail. Don't be like GWB.
that's wat i meant by being a GWB sorry you suk

on that wonderful note, today February 19, 2009 is first day that i will make over $1k. i am happy

no bashing necessary, but if you feel the need..go ahead. i don't feel like at any point i've been bragging about it..and it could fuk up any day prob..so it's not HUGE...but today is a milestone for me, regardless.

Last edited by AcTivE; 02-19-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Unread 02-21-2009, 08:03 AM   #1711 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

$1k over what amount of time? coz if it's the first 1K you've made in your whole life, that's not doing so well. But on the other hand if it's the first 1K you've made in say 8 hours of work, not bad, and also if that's the case hook a nigga up with some of that juice. I don't care if it's legal or not.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.

Last edited by vaga1220; 02-21-2009 at 08:04 AM.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 08:21 AM   #1712 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
that's wat i meant by being a GWB sorry you suk

on that wonderful note, today February 19, 2009 is first day that i will make over $1k. i am happy

no bashing necessary, but if you feel the need..go ahead. i don't feel like at any point i've been bragging about it..and it could fuk up any day prob..so it's not HUGE...but today is a milestone for me, regardless.
AcTivE:

I liked you when I met you in person. But it seems that my first impressions of people are consistently wrong. You do illegal things for sums of money which aren't astronomical and you brag about money. Not one person on Nubblies is impressed. Not a single one. I mean I guess it's neat that you can make a quarter million of a year tax-free (which I'll bet my life you won't do, but I'm humoring you) but even if you do this a couple years in a row:

1) You'll never do this for long enough to retire. You will go to jail before that, or the gimmicks you are exploiting will dissapear.
2) You're making money by breaking laws. And the laws you're breaking aren't the "cool" ones to break like drug trafficking. No, you continually mention mal-ware in your schemes which makes you a low piece of shit.
3) Society would be better off without you.

In addition stop doing drugs. Why don't you get a job as a programmer or tech guy at a real company? You won't go to jail doing that. Chicks love guys with money. But they really love guys with money who aren't in jail.

Cheers

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 10:43 AM   #1713 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by George W. Bush View Post
AcTivE:

I liked you when I met you in person. But it seems that my first impressions of people are consistently wrong. You do illegal things for sums of money which aren't astronomical and you brag about money. Not one person on Nubblies is impressed. Not a single one. I mean I guess it's neat that you can make a quarter million of a year tax-free (which I'll bet my life you won't do, but I'm humoring you) but even if you do this a couple years in a row:

1) You'll never do this for long enough to retire. You will go to jail before that, or the gimmicks you are exploiting will dissapear.
2) You're making money by breaking laws. And the laws you're breaking aren't the "cool" ones to break like drug trafficking. No, you continually mention mal-ware in your schemes which makes you a low piece of shit.
3) Society would be better off without you.

In addition stop doing drugs. Why don't you get a job as a programmer or tech guy at a real company? You won't go to jail doing that. Chicks love guys with money. But they really love guys with money who aren't in jail.

Cheers
vaga, 1k in a day. ended up being $1144

and GWB, reason I am an ass towards you, is because you say things that you do not kno are true. and also for some reason, out of no where, you decided that you wanted to get up in my shit. the reason for this...i am not sure, as i don't really post on these boards, and until you started saying shit to me, i never even talked to you.

another thing that you said is that there is not a single person on this board that is impressed with the amount of $1k a day. you speak for everyone on the board? that is pretty arrogant thing to do. I bet repug would be impressed w/me if he was talking right now. I've put in work to figure out what I'm doing, and it's paid off. I also believe jerad shaw was one that said to keep on keepin on... anyone who doesn't think 1k a day is a good amount of money is just lying to themselves, or is envious because of their current situation. ...only thing is, i haven't been mean about it at all, in fact i've offered up my knowledge to anyone that wants to talk about it. this isn't bragging, its sharing. im sorry you have something stuck up your ass that tells you that maybe by ripping on me you'll feel better about yourself. has it worked? i'd venture to guess it probably hasn't. i say it's prob deeper than that though. usually anyone that rips on another person, consistently, has issues with themselves. i thought you were into eastern religion so maybe you'd understand this, but your mind is clouded by your hatred for yourself becuz u just generally suck as a person. this is something maybe you should try to work on if you want to enjoy life a little more. i am writing like this on purpose too btw , its amazing what one person can cause in another person simply by saying something, or doing something in a certain way. maybe that's why i've gotten good at marketing after putting some effort into it.

i have learned a lot from my friend though, about how everyone changes around you when you start making money...so i will not be discussing it anymore. i don't really care to share anything else on here..and won't be, because generally the only responses are negative. when i first started talking about money here...i mentioned the 1k a day thing..that was back in december..and there were a lot of replies of how it wouldn't happen for me. ..and i made it happen, not long afterwards...so i wanted to say so---and its a huge milestone in my opnion. money will come a lot easier from this point on...i've figured things out.

however--if anyone is honestly interested in Internet Marketing, I can point you to some awesome resources that I have found. Just hit me up with a PM.

and two, you consistently say that I am doing illegal stuff, when few posts back, I specifically said what I was doing, and it's not illegal at all. Affiliate marketing is not illegal. I have done malware in the past, yes. I kno I haven't consistently mentioned this though..because I haven't done it for past 6 months or more..and that never even really made me any real money anyways (and I think I mentioned this).

Maybe your right..I should get a tech job and work 40 hours a week and have to wake up every morning and go to work and do something that I don't want to do.

It's certainly not 'right' for me, maybe it is for you. You clearly seem to be enjoying yourself and are generally not an angry person, so you must be doing something right .

i think you should ask yourself why you liked me in person..then think about whats not made you like me because of something i've said on the internet. because more than likely that is the issue, you've read something i've said, and repeat it to yourself over and over. that doesn't make a person. i can get along with people very well...however, i kno there will always be haters in the world..as that is just the way things work. i am sorry that you are not happy for me GWB, I would be happy for you, or anyone else that is doing well for themselves. I believe I remember telling UB that he's awesome...and that was when I was personally in a terrible situation (homeless). It is possible to be happy for other people ya kno...when they work hard and have wanted something their entire life...and then it happens. It is also an option to act like you are acting, and to make sure that I know that no one else is happy for me, and that what I am doing is actually a terrible thing.

Personally, I've found being happy for others when they have success is the way to go. I've networked with several people over past 10 months..because I made the effort, and buddied up to people that were having success. but watever GWB, it's your world..and this is just turning into rambling. i'm sure you'll have something terrible to respond with :\. an idea would be---hold it in...then maybe call me out if i start 'bragging' about money again, since I said I wouldn't. Or not...the latter would actually have an effect on me tho. like i said, your world man.

peace

Last edited by AcTivE; 02-21-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Unread 02-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #1714 (permalink)
Been told twice

Internets: 1299
TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of TwoBlackEyes has much to be proud of

TwoBlackEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #1715 (permalink)

Jesus... epitome of tl;dr. Well said, GWB. #3 sums the motherfucker up to a tee.

AcTivE, I love you to pieces. May you live forever. But seriously, you are tuned into the wrong channel dawg.
Unread 02-22-2009, 12:43 PM   #1716 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
vaga, 1k in a day. ended up being $1144

and GWB, reason I am an ass towards you, is because you say things that you do not kno are true. and also for some reason, out of no where, you decided that you wanted to get up in my shit. the reason for this...i am not sure, as i don't really post on these boards, and until you started saying shit to me, i never even talked to you.

another thing that you said is that there is not a single person on this board that is impressed with the amount of $1k a day. you speak for everyone on the board? that is pretty arrogant thing to do. I bet repug would be impressed w/me if he was talking right now. I've put in work to figure out what I'm doing, and it's paid off. I also believe jerad shaw was one that said to keep on keepin on... anyone who doesn't think 1k a day is a good amount of money is just lying to themselves, or is envious because of their current situation. ...only thing is, i haven't been mean about it at all, in fact i've offered up my knowledge to anyone that wants to talk about it. this isn't bragging, its sharing. im sorry you have something stuck up your ass that tells you that maybe by ripping on me you'll feel better about yourself. has it worked? i'd venture to guess it probably hasn't. i say it's prob deeper than that though. usually anyone that rips on another person, consistently, has issues with themselves. i thought you were into eastern religion so maybe you'd understand this, but your mind is clouded by your hatred for yourself becuz u just generally suck as a person. this is something maybe you should try to work on if you want to enjoy life a little more. i am writing like this on purpose too btw , its amazing what one person can cause in another person simply by saying something, or doing something in a certain way. maybe that's why i've gotten good at marketing after putting some effort into it.

i have learned a lot from my friend though, about how everyone changes around you when you start making money...so i will not be discussing it anymore. i don't really care to share anything else on here..and won't be, because generally the only responses are negative. when i first started talking about money here...i mentioned the 1k a day thing..that was back in december..and there were a lot of replies of how it wouldn't happen for me. ..and i made it happen, not long afterwards...so i wanted to say so---and its a huge milestone in my opnion. money will come a lot easier from this point on...i've figured things out.

however--if anyone is honestly interested in Internet Marketing, I can point you to some awesome resources that I have found. Just hit me up with a PM.

and two, you consistently say that I am doing illegal stuff, when few posts back, I specifically said what I was doing, and it's not illegal at all. Affiliate marketing is not illegal. I have done malware in the past, yes. I kno I haven't consistently mentioned this though..because I haven't done it for past 6 months or more..and that never even really made me any real money anyways (and I think I mentioned this).

Maybe your right..I should get a tech job and work 40 hours a week and have to wake up every morning and go to work and do something that I don't want to do.

It's certainly not 'right' for me, maybe it is for you. You clearly seem to be enjoying yourself and are generally not an angry person, so you must be doing something right .

i think you should ask yourself why you liked me in person..then think about whats not made you like me because of something i've said on the internet. because more than likely that is the issue, you've read something i've said, and repeat it to yourself over and over. that doesn't make a person. i can get along with people very well...however, i kno there will always be haters in the world..as that is just the way things work. i am sorry that you are not happy for me GWB, I would be happy for you, or anyone else that is doing well for themselves. I believe I remember telling UB that he's awesome...and that was when I was personally in a terrible situation (homeless). It is possible to be happy for other people ya kno...when they work hard and have wanted something their entire life...and then it happens. It is also an option to act like you are acting, and to make sure that I know that no one else is happy for me, and that what I am doing is actually a terrible thing.

Personally, I've found being happy for others when they have success is the way to go. I've networked with several people over past 10 months..because I made the effort, and buddied up to people that were having success. but watever GWB, it's your world..and this is just turning into rambling. i'm sure you'll have something terrible to respond with :\. an idea would be---hold it in...then maybe call me out if i start 'bragging' about money again, since I said I wouldn't. Or not...the latter would actually have an effect on me tho. like i said, your world man.

peace
Small Confession of the day. Nothing small about that post!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 02:53 AM   #1717 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Having a fucking heart attack right now, just got pulled over and breathalyzed after leaving a bar by a Noblesville cop and am miraculously not in jail.

I instantly thought of Blonde's advice to say that I had not had any drinks, but since I am pretty sure he saw me leaving the bar and he first asked me "where you coming from" I didn't want to try bluffing. He took my license and registration and came back to the car almost immediately and asked me to blow into the breathalyzer "to make sure its safe for me to drive home."

I had read before somewhere that breathalyzers are somewhat tricky in that by making you blow all the air out of your lungs they bring up more alcohol saturated air from your lungs, the trick is apparently to blow just enough to give the meter a reading but not enough to blow the last of the air out of your lungs: this is true, I had four large beers which equals out to 8 servings of beer in roughly 3 hours and blew half the legal limit. He said "you blew half the legal limit, just make sure you get that license plate light changed and have a nice night"

HOLY FUCK I was having a heart attack.

Quote:
Unread 02-26-2009, 03:22 AM   #1718 (permalink)

Wow dude that's hardcore. Next time let them take you in. Refuse to blow. Say something to the effect of, "I understand those devices ride in the back of your trunk all day rattling around. I do not want to risk incriminating myself in the event that the calibration of the breathalyzer is messed up."

If they don't just let you go out of not wanting to deal with it, they'll arrest you and take you to the station to do a blood test. By the time all the hours of processing is done and your blood is actually drawn, you'll have ideally sobered up enough to pass the test.

Keep the number of a good DUI lawyer in your phone and call that man the minute you get to the station.
Unread 02-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #1719 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Here is my advice, don't drink and drive.

i think the tell him you had nothing to drink advice is bs, its totally on the whim of the cop. I got pulled over in bloomington once and told the cop I had 3 drinks (i had a long island, a large beer, and a shot, pretty stupid) and he let me go after doing a sobriety test where i just had to follow his fingers with my eyes.

#YOLO

Last edited by THEINCREDIBLEdork; 02-26-2009 at 08:18 AM.
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 09:33 AM   #1720 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

I believe in IN, refusal of a breathalyzer equals a one year suspension on your license. I'm not 100% sure if the refusal of a Portable Breathalyzer Test counts. Also IIRC, PBT results are not admissable in court, however, they are considered a field sobriety test. You fail any of those field sobriety tests, thats enough to take you to the station where the "official" breathalyzer is. I believe that the time given from time taken in, to time where you have to blow is 45-60 mins. This gives you a little bit of time if you are borderline, but if you're drunk, you're still screwed.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 09:36 AM   #1721 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I just found out that DD was lying Saturday night about not having enough money to go bowling with us.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #1722 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

I concur with the request to be taken in for a blood test. If you're ever in a car accident, stall, stall, stall before getting taken in. This will save your ass.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 02:45 PM   #1723 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
I just found out that DD was lying Saturday night about not having enough money to go bowling with us.
I said that I was going to save my money to live and fight another day. For example: bowling is not an activity that I would allocate resources to participating in. Bowling at the designated location was also more expensive than I find reasonable for rolling a ball across the floor. Also, my lack of funding directly resulted in me being sober enough to not get a DUI due to lack of alcoholic indulgence.

Quote:
Unread 02-26-2009, 03:02 PM   #1724 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
I concur with the request to be taken in for a blood test. If you're ever in a car accident, stall, stall, stall before getting taken in. This will save your ass.
I never understood why its an invasion of privacy to blow into a straw but not stick a needle in your arm.

It is my belief that it is better to carry a granola bar in your car. if you get pulled over stuff it in your mouth and eat it and then blow. I makes your BAC reading significantly lower after you eat.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2009, 03:20 PM   #1725 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Also if you have sex standing up or in a hottub you can't get pregnant.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote