Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-10-2002, 10:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

I think so.

Recently I was cruising through the hot celebs on the net... and what to my wandering eyes did appear? Why nothing more than the finest set of ass cheeks since MA graduated... haha... MA... like MATURE... anyway... yeah, Jamie Pressly.

She can be seen in the likes of... well... "Not Another Teen Movie"... and from what I've found she appears in one or two of those "Specialty" movies like you see at Blockbuster... earlier in her career of course... anyway... here are two of the best links to check out this fox's fine ass... check these out and tell me she does not have a fine ass... (unless you're into that ghettobooty junk, then nevermind).
http://www.newseductress.com/FHM/fhm08.jpg
http://www.newseductress.com/Maxim/maxim16.jpg

And of course, side cleavage is always beautiful.
http://www.newseductress.com/Controv...troversy02.jpg

More pics here:
http://www.newseductress.com/pictures.htm

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited December 10, 2002).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2002, 10:38 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Sure Jaime is a SWEET piece of ass... but not grade "A". I'd say she's trailer trash and therefore since most trailer trash dont get A's and B's, I'd say she's a grade "C-".

Very cute in the Aerosmith video (especially that masturbation scene under the faucet). I'd cum on that face...

Anyways, you asked.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2002, 10:42 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Ugly Bastard desires to view the aforementioned music video.

Ugly Bastard asks Anky to tell him what song it is for.

Ugly Bastard says thank you in advance.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2002, 10:46 PM   #4 (permalink)

Forgive me Anks.

When I said "Grade 'A' Ass?" I meant "Grade 'A' Ass?", not "Grade 'A' Piece of Ass?".

What I get from your post is that you were judging her overall (as trailertrash)... I mearly meant for a judgement call of her ass alone. But I appreciate it anyway... I would have to agree with you, she's not the least skanky woman alive.
Unread 12-10-2002, 10:48 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I find it funny that you are calling a multi-millionaire, skanky.

I would wager good money that Jamie Pressley does NOT live in a trailer. I would also go out on a limb to say that she showers quite frequently.

But, I'm probably wrong .....

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2002, 11:05 PM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 6603
St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute St. Anky has a reputation beyond repute
Just because she "no longer" lives in a trailer, doesnt mean she isnt trailer trash. For instance, Eminem is total trailer trash. He's also a total badass pimp but he's trailer trash. Get it?

Yes, her ass is nice... i wouldnt wanna stick my dick up there for fear of contracting an illness but, like i've already stated, I'd splurge all over her pristine trailer trash face.
St. Anky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2002, 12:37 PM   #7 (permalink)
50 Cent

It is very nice, very nice.
Unread 12-11-2002, 07:00 PM   #8 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Well...it's certainly not a Grade B ass...
Unread 12-11-2002, 07:56 PM   #9 (permalink)

Alright, now that's what I like to hear, people who appreciate a good ass.
Unread 12-11-2002, 09:31 PM   #10 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Her ass is definitely one of the finest I have witnessed only one person rivals it and she happens to be a girl that walks the halls of warsaw high school...i think you all know her and all I gotta say is DAMN!
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote