Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-09-2005, 01:04 AM   #51 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice
velveeta in lasagna. sweet baby jesus.

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2005, 01:06 AM   #52 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Gaz...Gaz...Gaz...
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2005, 02:10 AM   #53 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions
I was a fan of the lasagna. It was at the threshold of being too cheesy, but came in perfect for what I thought his attempt was. I don't eat salad, and Gaz's multi-topping offering led me to eating nearly all the lettuce. I'm not the biggest fan of cobbler either, but it was well done (a bit burnt on the edges ruined the crust for my section.)

Let us not forget the root beer, which I felt perfectly blended itself with the main course. The solid effort, good tasting food, and preparation time yield this meal a f3lix rating of 8.6 out of 10.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2005, 02:30 AM   #54 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I feel that I least liked the meal. 'Gaz took a traditional meal of my ancestors and made it into hilljack surprise. I don't really like Velveeta to begin with, so that could play into it.

That being said, there was a lot of effort put into the meal. A delicious salad, a bottle of Jones Soda Root Beer, and a cherry cobbler to go with the lasagna. I also know that lasagnas are not the easiest things to make in the world, they take some work. One area that he loses points in would be some type of bread to go with the lasagna. Be it garlic bread, bread sticks, maybe some rolls, or just bread and butter, a bread of sorts would have made the meal leagues better.

I give Orgazmo a score of 7.3.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2005, 01:26 AM   #55 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
this is the gayest, most faggity fag faggot thing I have ever seen. 3 almost men, making wekyl dinner for each other and promising to put in effort. What a bunch of 'mo's. you are a disgrace to men all across America. No wonder woen are llsing respect for bitch ass men. amazing.

3 little faggots.
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2005, 03:36 PM   #56 (permalink)

Internets: 10
jbonham is on a distinguished road
Do any of y'all know Trenton Plummer
jbonham is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2005, 03:43 PM   #57 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of us do. Yes.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2005, 03:44 PM   #58 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by ur my bitch:
3 little faggots.
First off, there is four of us. Secondly... ever been accused of being homophobic? I sorta liked you until I read that last post. Now I just think you're an insecure prick.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 09-13-2005, 04:00 PM   #59 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
I have it on good word that Ugly Bastard just called Ur my bitch a latent homosexual. What do you think about that, my bitch?

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2005, 04:29 PM   #60 (permalink)
DJ FC

Quote:
Originally posted by ur my bitch:
this is the gayest, most faggity fag faggot thing I have ever seen. 3 almost men, making wekyl dinner for each other and promising to put in effort. What a bunch of 'mo's. you are a disgrace to men all across America. No wonder woen are llsing respect for bitch ass men. amazing.

3 little faggots.
Drunk Post.
Unread 09-13-2005, 04:47 PM   #61 (permalink)

nm

[ September 13, 2005, 03:03 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Unread 09-13-2005, 04:52 PM   #62 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
For the recored, I think 4 guys rotating the cooking schedule is sexy.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 01:08 AM   #63 (permalink)

f3lix prepared us a nice meal tonight. It consisted of a tasty wine, a nice salad, some seafood alfredo, and key lime pie.

I gave f3lix's meal a rating of 8.7. Lets start him with a 10.0, and break down how I took off 1.3 points:

0.5 points lost for: the fact you had your girlfriend help you prepare the meal. Now, try not to get too bent out of shape about this, because I really do not think it is that big of a deal. However, it is a little shady that you had help in preparing your meal, rather than doing it yourself.

0.5 points lost for: the tardiness of the serving. I was told food would be served at 9:00 or 9:30, yet you did not come back into the apartment until 9:35 with a bag of groceries to prepare the meal. Now granted, you did a fine job of getting things going, and getting salads in our mouths shortly thereafter, but the tardiness does hurt you a little.

0.3 points lost for: small miscellaneous reasons. Such as wine being served in plastic Solo cups, having to wait for you to eat a plate full of seconds before serving dessert, and some slightly questionable sanitation habits while preparing the meal.

Now, I want you to notice the fact that I took 0 points off for how the meal tasted. Speaking solely on taste, this was my favorite of the 5 meals we have had so far. I love Key Lime Pie. Love it. The seafood alfredo was top notch as well. Salad was solid. Garlic bread was great. Wine was pretty decent, which it was cool in the first place that you even served us wine.

So while an 8.7 may not thrill the piss out of you, f3lix, I want you to realize that you were just a few small things away from getting a 10.0 on this meal. Keep up the good work.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 09-14-2005, 01:11 AM   #64 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I give you an 8.2, Sir. I take off points for taste. I didn't like the meal. I just didn't. That said, I realize that it was a fine meal and, given the right person, it had the ability to really please someone...as it did UB. I also remove some points for tardiness...as UB stated, and perhaps a few of the other misc reasons. Nothing too drastic, though.

8.2 points awarded.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 01:27 AM   #65 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina

Many things add up to this score. Among them are tardiness, taste, outside assistance, and presentation. The meal was alright, nothing phenominal, but I liked your first meal quite a bit better. This score needed to reflect that.
Unread 09-14-2005, 02:16 AM   #66 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by MAGICLIT:
For the recored, I think 4 guys rotating the cooking schedule is sexy.
You think everything is sexy.

As for the food scores all I have to say is dayum! You guys are some tough critics. I think UB's break down is fair though.

[ September 14, 2005, 12:17 AM: Message edited by: Repugnant Abomination ]
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2005, 12:54 PM   #67 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Nuh-uh, I don't think your eyebrows are sexy.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2005, 12:49 AM   #68 (permalink)

I gave tonguegina's meal a rating of 8.4.

The BBQ chicken was quite good. He put a lot of effort into this, even going as far as to set it up to marinate 24 hours ago. We also had some boiled corn on the cob, fresh green beans, and baked beans. Along with this came a nice supply of whisky and a delcious Apple Pie for dessert.

tonguegina loses a few 10ths for serving the meal a half hour late. More 10ths are taken off for the overwhelming amount of vegetables. While good, I certainly would have swapped out one of the vegetables in place of a potato-dish.

The dessert was delcious. tonguegina put forth a lot of effort in this meal, and it is appreciated. I fault the shittiness of the mini Forman grill for the meal being served a half hour late. No less, I think it is fair that a few 10ths are removed for the tardiness. I expect the same treatment if a meal of mine is ever served later than announced.

Overall, it was a solid meal. tonguegina, you should take an 8.4 from me as quite the compliment on this meal. I have never been a big fan of BBQ Chicken and corn on the cob and such, but this meal was quite good. Good work.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 09-21-2005, 01:31 AM   #69 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Solid, tonguegina, fucking solid.

The chicken was delicious, as was the corn. Few details were forgotten in this meal. I would have preferred that the green beans been a bit softer, but they still tasted fine. You've set the bar high with this meal. I personally didn't mind the tardiness, and am not going to take off any points, due to your ability to serve so many foods at one time. The effort was strongly put forth, and with that, I give you a 9.1

Nice work.
Unread 09-21-2005, 02:07 PM   #70 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
The meal was delicious. My favorite thus far.

Strong effort + Delicious product = Good work.

Unread 09-28-2005, 12:27 AM   #71 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Ugly Bastard's meal was damn good. The taste wasn't quite up to par with tonguegina's previous effort...though this can be traced back to my general distaste for creatures from the sea. Nevertheless, for fish, it was absolutely delicious. The effort was also top notch.

I give the meal an 8.9 out of 10.
Unread 09-28-2005, 01:09 AM   #72 (permalink)
I like dirt.

I like seafood, but for whatever reason fish has never really done it for me. This fish was quite delicious, though. The sushi was a big help. I love sushi. Plus, the Mandarin Orange Smirnoff was better than beer.

Unread 09-28-2005, 01:50 AM   #73 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

GREAT improvement from last time, UB. The effort was golden. Most of the taste didn't do it for me, but I appreciated the wide variety of foods and well-timed dishes.

Unread 10-09-2005, 04:06 PM   #74 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Gentleman, I eagerly await your ratings.
Unread 10-09-2005, 06:51 PM   #75 (permalink)

Carnivorous Flavor is on a distinguished road
what ever happened to the guest internet chef challenge?

Carni Flav backing UB vs The Mercileee1 backing Gaz?

i'm the sinful stench that wafts through nostrils of the righteous....
Carnivorous Flavor is offline   Reply With Quote