Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-03-2003, 03:16 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
vader521 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to vader521 Send a message via AIM to vader521
I think my avatar is now working...

It is a little big, plus this is just a temp one...

[ June 03, 2003, 01:48 PM: Message edited by: vader521 ]
vader521 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2003, 02:31 PM   #27 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Alright, I've almost got the board to the point that I want it...but there's still some stuff missing. The only main thing that I can see that's missing is the pirate/ninja thing...but that's going to take some doing to install because I have to do it from scratch.

If any of you see something else that is missing, or if you would like me to look into adding a new feature or two that you would think is cool, just post your suggestions here and I'll do what I can to make it happen.

One idea that I was tinkering with was putting a sidebar on the mainpage. It's not too tough to do, but the problem is coming up with enough reasonable stuff to put in the sidebar to actually warrant the feature. Right now, I can only come up with one thing to put into it, a Shoutbox (it's a rectangle that's kinda like a chat box...people just type in whatever they want and it shows up...would be kinda good if two people wanted to have a conversation through nubblies or something...or just be an asshole on the main page). If you folks can come up with more good stuff, I'd be more than happy to test it out and put it in...so suggest.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote