![]() |
|
|
#77 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,523
Internets: 183146
|
I have a teamspeak server, by far the easiest way, its the same as vent, just a lot less bullshit.
Also for video, justin.tv? is it possible to make a private channel there? 26th is no good for me, drinking alone on boxing day doesn't sound very sexy. |
|
|
|
|
|
#80 (permalink) | |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
|
Quote:
Though...I'll be leaving my house to hit the Post Office that day. And I'll be picking up a block of PBR anyway.... Alright, you convinced me. Since I can't attend the gathering at Orgazmo's, I may as well be there in spirit....spirits....drunk and distant, basically. | |
|
|
|
|
|
#81 (permalink) | |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Quote:
| |
|
|
|
|
|
#83 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
So did this happen?
I missed a bunch of nubblies happenings during the holidays. I'd also like to mentioned that I neg-repped Active for saying Guiness is thick. Guiness isn't thick, and it's only 125 calories per serving. You think it's thick because it's black. But it isn't thick - you are. I'll try to make a Guiness post later. CHEERS W. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#84 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
You are an idiot good sir. ooo, you are "thick" ..what a fag douche | |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ Last edited by AcTivE; 01-05-2009 at 07:42 AM. |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#86 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
No.
What I mean is this: People say Guiness is a thick, heavy, fattening, and alcoholic beer. When really it's not very heavy, it's only 4% alcohol, the thickness is in the head, and it's about as fattening as a normal lager. |
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#88 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
It depends on where you're drinking it. Supposedly it ranges from a little over 4%, all the way up to 8%.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Last edited by Ironic Mustache; 01-05-2009 at 02:02 PM. |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#93 (permalink) |
|
Level 20 Holothetan
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Space
Posts: 5,245
Internets: 210144
|
With a bit of planning, I think you could manage to do it all by yourself and record it. Set up some sort of stand for the funnel, get a long tube, a shut-off valve, some beer and presto! After that, set up your camera and you're golden or maybe golden brown if you shit out the beer.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#95 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I realize our skin and organs are mostly porous and can absorb things that are pressed against it/enveloping it, but I don't understand why you would absorb more quickly from your ass. It doesn't make sense that our body would absorb the most from the one place in our body where we excrete the most bacteria/waste...remind me not to hold it in.
Any explanations? |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#97 (permalink) | |
|
COME ON YOU YANKS
|
Quote:
| |
|
|
|
|
|
#98 (permalink) | |
|
Emperor Meow
|
Quote:
remember, all that bacteria/waste is from your own body. however, the absorption process leave all that crap behind and only absorbs what is dissolved/binded to the water, like alcohol. the bacteria is left behind. here is a dead dog ![]() | |
|
#YOLO
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#99 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I realize intestines, but most everybody just said "ass", so i thought you were referring to the rectum. When I think of most things going up asses (all the time), it usually only involves the rectum area. But I suppose it makes sense like this...basically giving yourself a beer enema.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#100 (permalink) |
|
Lost in Hilbert Spice
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Surrounded by knaves and fools
Posts: 3,523
Internets: 183146
|
How would you get the beer to the intestines? I doubt it would just drain into it, even upside down I could see the ass rejecting it. Plus you would have to be upside down for a long period of time, I honestly think you'd just squirt it out, probably involuntary.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official Nubblies Contest #5: Roadkilling | Orgazmo | Hall of Fame | 59 | 03-22-2004 01:56 PM |
| Official Nubblies Contest #2: Shameless Promotion | Orgazmo | Hall of Fame | 151 | 11-05-2003 10:51 PM |