![]() |
|
|
#101 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
Probably like i said, same way an enema works. I've never done one before but i'm sure ID or Repug has, you would probably have to squirt it in there. It's definitely an "out" hole, but it has been proven these things can be defied.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#104 (permalink) |
|
Ahoy Fuckbag
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: In a pineapple under the sea
Posts: 3,540
Internets: 187030
|
Your sphincter can hold in a might large bit of anything so if you ass-chug a beer and pinch it shut for a couple minutes I am sure it would seep into the necessary places.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#107 (permalink) |
|
MURICAN
|
Most water is absorbed in the large intestines... as one of the last processes of the digestive process. Just take my word for it.
|
![]() The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them. ![]() |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#108 (permalink) | |
|
1 thing leads to another.
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,012
Internets: -2654
|
Quote:
| |
|
___________________
3:o) horned creatures...wat wat ___________________ |
||
|
|
|
|
|
#109 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
Well then. We're now discussing shoving things in our ass. Between this and the secret santa gifts, I'd say there's a good chance someone is getting laid at the nubblies gathering.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#110 (permalink) |
|
Banned
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 58
Internets: 185
|
Vibram five finger shoes shop.We offer wholesale price with high quality,5 finger shoes review,NIKE Zvezdochka,Terra Plana shoes.
|
|
|
|
|
|
#114 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 4,594
Internets: 1608
|
No one ever stepped up to the plate. Even though i have had to severely curtail my drinking this past year the challenge still stands.
In fact, let's make it more interesting... who's up for an intercontinental drinking match? I have a friend in Korea (not blonde) who'd be down, myself of course, and then one of you limey yuropeens. Web cams seem like a must... |
|
|
|
|
|
#115 (permalink) | |
|
Jelqing for Jesus
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Charlotte's spare bedroom
Posts: 3,079
Internets: 194538
|
Quote:
AcTiVe is the founder of nubblies. we should all be more respectful. | |
|
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
#119 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I mentioned an intercontinental drinking match on the sexbox not but last week. I'd be down.
EDIT: Oh my tolerance is totally fucking gone btw, I wouldn't win any contest at all, but I still think it would be fun. |
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|
Similar Threads
|
||||
| Thread | Thread Starter | Forum | Replies | Last Post |
| Official Nubblies Contest #5: Roadkilling | Orgazmo | Hall of Fame | 59 | 03-22-2004 01:56 PM |
| Official Nubblies Contest #2: Shameless Promotion | Orgazmo | Hall of Fame | 151 | 11-05-2003 10:51 PM |