Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-14-2003, 06:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Last weekend I watched quite a bit of television. While watching television I saw many different movies based on different affilations here at Nubblies, such as Unforgiven, Scarface, and Terminator 2 (even though robots aren't a choice anymore).

So I was wondering, what is your favorite movie that is based on your affiliation?

My vote has to go to The Outlaw Josey Whales, starring Clint Eastwood himself. Of course...there are so many good outlaw movies, it's a very tough decision.

[ July 15, 2003, 06:45 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2003, 10:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Mine is, obviously, Pirates of the Caribbean. There aren't a ton of pirate movies to choose from...but, even if there were, I have a feeling that it'd be tough to dethrone this masterpiece.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2003, 11:24 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

While "Hook" and "The Goonies" are in a good battle for second...Pirates of the Caribbean takes the crown quite handely.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2003, 11:56 PM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 10
victim is on a distinguished road
Enter the Ninja, the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, 007: You Only Live Twice, and many horrible, horrible ninja flicks that are so terrible they're actually good.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2003, 01:30 AM   #5 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
High Plains Drifter, Hang em High, Fistfull of Dollars, Blazing Saddles, Tombstone, Young Guns, Josey Whales, Easy Rider

[ July 15, 2003, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: StabMaster Arson ]

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2003, 04:14 PM   #6 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
I don't know if Kung-Pow would Qualify as a ninja movie, but I think its pretty funny.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2003, 06:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Good Fellas, The Godfather series, scarface, etc.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2003, 07:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

A Tall Tale or any other Lumberjack Oriented Movie.

For some reason Return of the Jedi reminds me of a movie that could be affiliated with Lumberjacks. When the jedi's are all in the forest and such.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2003, 01:34 AM   #9 (permalink)

Mr. Insightful is on a distinguished road
Bruce Lee's Enter the Dragon is a marvelous representation of the ninja mentality.
Mr. Insightful is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2003, 02:18 AM   #10 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

I completely agree with Mr. Insightful.
Except for the fact that Bruce Lee was not a ninja in that movie and he was so completely against classic fighting styles that he wrote a book on his own Jeet Kune Do. This was something he vividly expressed in his movies, Enter the Dragon moreso than the others, what with all the philosophy of fighting intertwined in the film. That and the fact that there weren't even any ninjas in that movie. The closest thing there was to a ninja was when Lee dawned his spy costume with the white rope and proceeded to kick everyone's ass with a bo staff and the nunchuckus, which was only a small section of the movie.
Other than that, I whole-heartedly agree.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-28-2003, 11:17 PM   #11 (permalink)

fat_retard is on a distinguished road
I think the Teenage Muant Ninja Turtles are pimps.
fat_retard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2003, 02:12 AM   #12 (permalink)

I believe I said a marvelous representation of the ninja mentality, not a marvelous representation of a ninja. Throughout Enter the Dragon, Bruce Lee hits hard, hits fast, and looks good while doing it. That is what being a ninja is all about. Titan, I reccomend you read the whole post next time and use a dictionary if you don't understand the big words.
Unread 07-31-2003, 02:15 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Insightful:
...hits hard, hits fast, and looks good while doing it. That is what being a ninja is all about...
You are a fucking disgrace to all ninjas you stupid motherfucker.

Unread 07-31-2003, 02:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Losing your temper doesn't seem like a very ninja thing to do.
Unread 07-31-2003, 02:54 AM   #15 (permalink)

OH. MY. GOD.

Would some other ninja please shut this motherfucker up? Seriously, this is ridiculous.

THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT NINJAS DO YOU DUMBFUCK.

Fact #3: The purpose of a ninja is to flip out and kill people.
That's what they do. Go ahead and explain to me how that's not losing your temper.

Fucking do your homework before you call yourself a ninja.

[ July 31, 2003, 12:58 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Unread 07-31-2003, 02:57 AM   #16 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
The Ninja Turtles are definate pimps, but just the idea of a ninja, really kicks ass.

Anywho, I'd say that besides the Turtles movies, You Only Live Twice does contain a bad ass ninja.

It's safe to say that both the 'Three Ninjas' and the 'Surf Ninjas' movies won't be on this list.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2003, 04:33 AM   #17 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
I'd have to disagree... I think that the movie "Three Ninjas Kick Back" emcompasses what it is to be a ninja. Wasn't Rob Schnieder in one of these movies?

[ July 31, 2003, 02:41 AM: Message edited by: StabMaster Arson ]

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2003, 09:29 PM   #18 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
That's fair.

Yeah he is. I used to watch them as a kid, but I haven't seen them in forever. I couldn't begin to guess which one.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote