![]() |
|
|
#1931 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
I piss in my bathroom sink
every day. It's just more efficient.Related: (these should be in every public bathroom ever) ![]() |
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1933 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
A few semesters back I was taking two summer school classes that had a 4 hour break between them which I frequently used to get near pass out drunk at a local bar. The second class was, "Magic, Witchcraft, & Religion" which for some reason satisfied some GE anthropology requirement. There were questions on the final related to zombie survival for fuck's sake. But I digress. Anyway, I stumbled into the bathroom and took about a 30 second piss into this before realizing its true purpose:
![]() I'm still not sure why no one walked in on me. I'm quite certain my karma scales are tipped in the other direction and this would have been a good opportunity to even them out a bit. |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1935 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
That sounds...disgusting. I had a buddy who did that at Ball State and he got gout at the ripe age of 21, lol.
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1936 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 6,147
Internets: 284753
|
I have abused my body for so many years that I have become nearly invincible. Think of me as a Superman (the comic book hero) of sorts. The only difference is that I have two "kryptonites", kidney stones and pet dander. So if you're asking me if I'm scared of gout, the answer is no. I laugh at gout. In fact, I openly challenge gout to infect me.
And eating fast food everyday is very disgusting. I derive no pleasure from ingesting it. I eat to get full and that's it. |
|
|
|
|
|
#1937 (permalink) |
|
Spice Master
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 17,969
Internets: 284106
|
|
|
Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.
― Terence McKenna |
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1938 (permalink) |
|
Almost there...
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 5,979
Internets: 164547
|
No, you don't understand Blonde. I did some research and apparently Superman is a fictional comic book hero who
only has one weakness - this thing called "kryptonite" which is some kind of green material from "Krypton" his home planet (he's actually an alien, you see).You can read more about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superman |
|
|
|
|
|
#1939 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
If this planet is ever destroyed I hope I somehow escape to some shitty planet where my mediocrity is considered super. I wouldn't even mind if they called me Mediocreman as long as the standard of speed and strength was well below our current standards.
"Holy shit, look at Mediocreman go! He's running like 12 MPH! And now look! He's carrying 30 lbs!!!!!!!" And then Repug could come be my arch nemesis and we'd have a completely unepic battle that still managed to destroy parts of their shoddily constructed city. |
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1941 (permalink) |
|
G'd up from the feet up.
|
I've never had one at a Korean/Vietnamese place but the gf did some cleanup on me while I watched "The Other Guys" last night so I'd stop scratching her. I realize that's not the same, but I'm not interested enough to find out what's different. Is there a happy ending of some kind? Also, the movie was fucking garbage.
|
|
Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1946 (permalink) |
|
Don't call me Shirley
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: London
Posts: 3,271
Internets: 220249
|
Yeah but here's the thing. Why don't Belle and the Beast have French accents? They're French, right? I mean the candlestick and the clock both have french accents. It's weird, right?
|
|
|
|
|
|
#1950 (permalink) |
|
Senior Member
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: U.S.A.
Posts: 13,643
Internets: 247330
|
"Very, very limited"?! He was nominated for best supporting actor for that role, numb nuts. I think you're villifying him because you feel uncomfotrable at the homosexual impulses you feel for him.
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Bookmarks |
|
|