Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-23-2003, 10:40 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sick of women trying to be men. Annika Sorenstam is the latest scab in this sickening society of over-acheiving bitches. I believe that women are equal with men, EXCEPT WHEN IT COMES TO PHYSICAL ABILITY. When are women going to realize that they aren't as good as men?

This week, for the first time in 58 years, a woman started on the PGA Tour. Annika Sorenstam is the bitch's name. She is the #1 female golfer in the world (supposedly...because after all, Americans must be #1 in the world at everything, right? Like the World Series that involves two countries, and the World Champion NBA Team that will be crowned soon...but that's a whole other rant). Anywho...where was I? Oh yes, Sorenstam (or "Haughty Bitch" as she will be referred to from now on) is golfing in the same tournament as Vijay Singh, Nick Price, and Phil Mickelson this weekend. Why? Because she wants to see if she can keep up with them. No you can't fucking keep up with them, haughty bitch. You're a woman. If you want to have your little LPGA, and win a bunch of tournaments, and congratulate each other after every event like the good sports that women are, that's fine. But get off of the damn PGA Tour. It's for men only.

There have been other issues with woman and golf lately too. Some bitches are whining because they aren't allowed to play golf at Augusta National Golf Course (the venue for The Masters). So what you can't play at Augusta? What is the big deal with women feeling like they need to invade every last piece of Earth that men own. We're just asking for one damn golf course here. You don't see us invading your sewing circles or cooking classes do you? No. That's because men understand the role of women, and give them their space. Well women, one of the things that men like to do are, golf. Why can't we have one fucking golf course in this country that women aren't allowed into without having a bunch of sluts protesting outside the gates?

Another thing that really pisses me off is this Title IX shit. For those of you who don't know what Title IX is, it's basically this code within the NCAA that states that each college must have the same amount of male sports programs as female sports programs. So because of this, male programs all over the country are being cut-out so to meet the quota that has been set by a bunch of insignificant whores. I was speaking with my neighbor the other day. He is a full-ride long-jumper for the IPFW track-team. But next year, he will have to pay for his schooling. Why? Because the IPFW Men's Track Program has been cut-out to make room for....get this....women's water polo. That's right. Men's Track has just bowed out of existance to make room for Women's Water Polo. So now, instead of guys like my neighbor getting full-rides and actually participating in a challenging sport, some haughty bitch out there is going to "have fun" playing water polo with her friends. Fuck her.

I guess a lot of my problem is that women aren't competitive at all. I realize there are a lot of women out there who are very good at sports, and take them very seriously, but there are so many girls who play sports just because of the comradery and bond they feel with the other girls. Women need reassurance all the fucking time because their self-esteems have a tendency to plummett off of cliffs. So a lot of women use sports as a way to be congratulated by other girls. They play softball, make a catch in the outfield, run back into the dugout, get hugs from everyone of their teammates like they just saved a family of four from perishing in a fire, and then they feel all good about themselves. It pisses me off that women are like this, because they're costing my buddy a full-ride scholarship.

I've saved the thing that really pisses me off about women trying to be men for last. That is: women in the military. Do you guys ever watch those Discovery Channel or TLC shows that monitor recruits at basic training for the Marines? They flip back and forth between the men's camp, and the women's camp. The men are usually doing stuff like waking up at 4:00 am, running three miles while doing 25 push-ups every 500 yards, crawling through mud under barbed-wire and cutting their backs up. While the women are doing things like, stretching, sitting in circles and talking, climbing over a 5 foot board with four other girls pushing her along. How is this fair? If women want to be treated as equals, then they should be expected to perform just as men do. Why the double-standard? I'll tell you why, women are inferior to men when it comes to physical ability. When are women going to learn this concept? It makes me sick to watch those basic training programs. It makes me sick knowing that women can sit in a circle and talk, and boom, they're U.S. Marines, while men are busting their balls, and half the time, they don't even make it to basic training graduation, because it was too hard to complete. Why are women even in the military? Do you really think I want a women out there trying to save my country's ass? There is a reason that women are not allowed in combat, because they suck. So if the government won't allow them in combat, why do they allow them in the military at all? They should be hired as civilians to do secretarial work, that's it.

I'm so sick and tired of women thinking they're equal to men. And don't reply saying "Lisa Leslie could kick your ass at basketball", of course she could, good for her. But you're missing my point. What would happen if they threw her in the NBA? What I'm saying is; sure some women are better than some men at some sports. But when you take all of the women in the world and all of the men in the world, and compare their physical ability, the women get slayed.

Annika Sorenstam had the round of her life yesterday in the PGA Event. She shot a one over par, the "round of her life". Seven strokes off of the lead after round one, Rory Sabbatini beat her by seven strokes in one round. Ever heard of Rory Sabbatini? Neither have I, but he beat the "#1 Female Golfer In The World" by seven strokes in a mere 18 holes. I hope this will help her, and women around the world to realize that they will never be able to perform on the same level as men, physically.

And I swear to God the next time I hear one of my friends lost their full-ride scholarship so their school could make room for a women's sport, I'm going to saw-off the head of the next bitch I see.

Now, get in the kitchen and cook me some lunch.

I joke in that last paragraph, but I hope you all get the point. I'm not a damn sexist pig, I'm a damn realistic pig. And I realize that women aren't shit next to men when it comes to physical competition. Why is this so hard for women to understand?

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited May 23, 2003).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2003, 02:23 PM   #2 (permalink)
pliedes

Brilliant. I agree all around.

I actually wrote an article for the school newspaper on this same topic early this year. I was able to train with the women's soccer team for a day, and a female soccer player/co-staff writer practiced with my cross country team for a day.
When I wrote the article, I can to the same conclusion that Ugly just did, and every girl in the school hated me for it.
Unread 05-23-2003, 05:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus

As do I. Sir.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2003, 06:07 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I'd like to add a comment into the section about women competing in the men's ranks in golf. If Sorenstam can compete with the men...why can't the men compete with the women?

I've heard it argued time and time again, and the only thing half-way logical that the pro-women in men's league nazis have to say is, "Well, she just wants more competition, to play with the best. If she can handle it, why shouldn't she be able to?" I'll tell you why, you hypocritical sack of shit, it's because you can't simply integrate one gender into the other while still barring the reverse effect.

If you want to allow women to compete with men, that's fair...but you'll also have to realize that you're going to have to drop all of your ladies-only leagues as well. The L in LPGA will have to stand for Lesser, because now, instead of being a league for women, it's a league for good golfers who aren't good enough to make it into the PGA. Is that really what you want? To destroy a competitive group of reasonably equal females because a select few of the aforementioned can have the round of their life to find themselves in the middle of the pack of the higher group? Undoubtedly, doing this would only flood both leagues with talented men...leaving the vast majority of women who are pretty good (for a woman) with nowhere to showcase. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Of course, you can simply deny the men the ability to play in the league that, right now, is set aside for the women...but, if you can do that, why can't the men deny the women the right to play in their league? Because your arguments are hypocritical? That's not a very good reason...

The fact that Sorenstam can't hold her own against the men really doesn't even mean anything. She could be leading the pack by 30 strokes and my points would still be valid. You simply can't allow one type of inegration to occur without the other. It's reverse sexism, and I won't stand for it...err something.

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited May 23, 2003).]
Unread 05-31-2003, 03:32 AM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

I don't want such a great topic, especially after the comments by Orgazmo, to fall to the bottom of the shuffle.
*bump* [for good postings]
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote