Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Search Forums

Notices

Showing results 1 to 25 of 63
Search took 0.08 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Mr. Pink
Forum: I'm Right, Fuck You 02-17-2007, 12:09 PM
Replies: 55
Views: 12,614
Posted By Mr. Pink
I couldn't agree with this point more, and I...

I couldn't agree with this point more, and I clarify my thoughts on the following.[/QUOTE]

I am atheist. I am not similar to Christians in that I close my mind off to other possibilities.

They...
Forum: Shit Talking Central 02-16-2007, 03:14 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 933
Posted By Mr. Pink
yeh majorly gay

yeh majorly gay
Forum: Reviews 01-31-2007, 07:03 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 13,348
Posted By Mr. Pink
Because surely the only evidence of him...

Because surely the only evidence of him committing the crimes is in his autobiography. They are so melodramatic (thesaurus yesss) to be taken literally.

He has been to court on the basis of...
Forum: Reviews 01-31-2007, 09:33 AM
Replies: 47
Views: 13,348
Posted By Mr. Pink
Excuse me Denton, he did do all those things....

Excuse me Denton, he did do all those things. Maybe they are exaggerated a tiny bit ;)
Forum: Reviews 01-30-2007, 06:23 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 13,348
Posted By Mr. Pink
I will read this book. I intended to but forgot....

I will read this book. I intended to but forgot. Thanks for reminding me.
Forum: Reviews 01-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Replies: 47
Views: 13,348
Posted By Mr. Pink
http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1852278900.0...

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/P/1852278900.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056528591_.jpg

This autobiography has made London's most infamous celebrity gangster - and the inspiration for the character...
Forum: Jibberish 01-29-2007, 07:40 AM
Replies: 1,425
Views: 250,713
Posted By Mr. Pink
Yes. What word would yanks use?

Yes. What word would yanks use?
Forum: Jibberish 01-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Replies: 1,425
Views: 250,713
Posted By Mr. Pink
i wish i was a negro

i wish i was a negro
Forum: Jibberish 01-28-2007, 06:11 PM
Replies: 1,425
Views: 250,713
Posted By Mr. Pink
why do negros get to wear caps on a tilt

why do negros get to wear caps on a tilt
Forum: Reviews 01-28-2007, 06:05 PM
Replies: 3,085
Views: 553,583
Posted By Mr. Pink
Shout Out Louds - Please, Please, Please ...

Shout Out Louds - Please, Please, Please

Billy Idol - You Spin Me Right Round

Mouse T Vs. Dandy Warhols - Horny As A Dandy

Gypsy Kings - Hotel California

The Sounds - Living In America
Forum: General Chat 01-12-2007, 07:08 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,700
Posted By Mr. Pink
Used this today, worked like a charm.

Used this today, worked like a charm.
Forum: Reviews 01-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Replies: 4,177
Views: 943,308
Posted By Mr. Pink
for fuck sake. i'm not usually one to say it but...

for fuck sake. i'm not usually one to say it but thats pretty brutal.
Forum: General Chat 01-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,700
Posted By Mr. Pink
I would love to see my cunt of a business...

I would love to see my cunt of a business teacher's reaction.
Forum: General Chat 01-10-2007, 04:50 AM
Replies: 26
Views: 7,700
Posted By Mr. Pink
Excuses.

I need you guys to give me some plausible excuses for being late/not turning up. Mainly for college and meeting girls, and i'm running low on reasons for being late!

Sorry i'm late/wasn't here I.....
Forum: The Games 11-07-2006, 10:34 AM
Replies: 679
Views: 104,466
Posted By Mr. Pink
shitfuck

shitfuck
Forum: Reviews 10-31-2006, 01:46 PM
Replies: 4,177
Views: 943,308
Posted By Mr. Pink
http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=18376&PHPSES...

http://www.videosift.com/story.php?id=18376&PHPSESSID=ad78d0b49c73e75484715e44c1a269ae
Forum: General Chat 10-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 900
Posted By Mr. Pink
runescape is way betta

runescape is way betta
Forum: Sports 10-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Replies: 36
Views: 8,464
Posted By Mr. Pink
1. Bmx 2. Motocross 3. MotoGP

1. Bmx
2. Motocross
3. MotoGP
Forum: General Chat 09-28-2006, 01:46 PM
Replies: 13
Views: 1,040
Posted By Mr. Pink
Legend.

Legend.
Forum: News 09-27-2006, 04:42 PM
Replies: 0
Views: 756
Posted By Mr. Pink
Drunk man mauled by panda

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20451909-29677,00.html

A drunken Chinese man hoping to hug a panda at Beijing Zoo was mauled by one of the "loveable" animals after he jumped...
Forum: Reviews 09-16-2006, 03:11 PM
Replies: 4,177
Views: 943,308
Posted By Mr. Pink
Amazing. That soundtrack just makes me want to go...

Amazing. That soundtrack just makes me want to go play some halo.
Forum: General Chat 09-07-2006, 06:18 PM
Replies: 70
Views: 13,397
Posted By Mr. Pink
My phobia: ...

My phobia:
http://www.nubblies.net/forums/Photopost/data/503/eugh.jpg
Forum: General Chat 09-01-2006, 02:55 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,034
Posted By Mr. Pink
Amen to that.

Amen to that.
Forum: General Chat 08-30-2006, 06:06 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 5,034
Posted By Mr. Pink
Hahahaha.. I'm so happy that i've got 'The...

Hahahaha.. I'm so happy that i've got 'The Magician's Nephew', 'The Silver Chair' and 'Growth Into Manhood' for free.
Forum: Reviews 08-27-2006, 03:48 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,153
Posted By Mr. Pink
Tits

Tits
Showing results 1 to 25 of 63

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net