Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-25-2002, 10:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Vitruvio is on a distinguished road
Baby_boy...

Where the fuck do I start? How about the most basic of things, the name. Here we have Vitruvio bashing Baby<underscore>boy. Yes folks, that's right, Baby_boy. Not a man. Not even just a boy. A baby boy. Do you like to plant flowers? Are you a big fan of hugs? Are you the shoulder that's always there to cry on? Your name implies all of these and so much more. How in the fuck do you plan on matching shit with the fucking wordsmith? You're in the ring with a brilliant motherfucker right now. A giant stands among men, and Baby_boy emerges from the crowd to take the challenge? What the fuck. You're a bug, a fucking ant. Prepare to be squashed.

Let's address you thinking you're much more than you actually are. You seem to find it necessary to constantly insist that you're not a newbie...although your date registered tag would beg to differ. Less than a two weeks into your tenure at this establishment and you have already found yourself forming threads with the intent of combatting "newbies"...as if you aren't one yourself. Open up your ears and clean out your eyes, bitch. By stereotyping the new, you generalize yourself as a whiny dumbass of a bastard with no beneficial purpose to Nubblies as a whole. Maybe you should start to heed your own advice...

Let's recap. You're a hypocritical dumbass with a sensitive side. You are only a hurdle in my path to verbal destruction, the first step in the journey. Go ahead and bring shit, but remember, I will tear apart absolutely anything that you try to use as an offense. I'm a shit-talker, Baby_boy, this is what I do best.
Vitruvio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Baby_boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Baby_boy
Ah..... Virtruvio, i am not dissapointed as to i knew you would come out with a very strong opening. I give you appluase for that but this will not be a fight so easily won.

I took your challenge knowing that a challenge it would be but not one I intend to be swept on. You are not quite as smart as you think you are and you give yourself entirely to much credit, in fact you are about as bright as alaska in december.

Attacking my username, that's a real good one since a username basically means jack shit, it's just something you type into the little box when you're trying to fill out a registration so you can get on a site as quickly as possible. Attack it all you want it's something that does not phase me. As to how the name came to be i don't feel is necessary on this thread.

As for my being a newbie yes i am, however any one that has registered after me is classified as a newbie to me, you can call me that all you want but you've been a member of this site little longer than i have and i might add that you have contributed a whopping ammount of posts, how can you criticize me as being a newbie when i have dedicated more to this site in less time than you have. We are all hypocrits and to call me one is just making a hypcrit of yourself, can you honestly tell me you have never been a hypocrit, actually i don't really care because about like someone who is constipated i just don't really give a shit. So save your breath it will probably be needed to inflate your next date virtruvio.

damn i honestly thought you had more than that virtruvio, i don't even know why i'm posting on this thread with a whiny ass bitch such as your self, you're not even at the level i was hoping for in this challenge.
Step it up a notch for the next one, i'm waiting for somehting that will really hurt
Baby_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:06 PM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

My Opinion:

Vitruvio takes Round 1 by technical fault.

Vitruvio-4
Baby_boy-1

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 25, 2002).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:08 PM   #4 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I give it to Vitruvio by a bit.

Vitruvio - 3
Baby_boy - 2

Current Total:

Vitruvio - 7
Baby_boy - 3
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:10 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Comedian is on a distinguished road
Vitruvio wins convincingly.

Vitruvio-4
Baby_boy-1
------------------
~The Comedian~

Vitruvio - 11
Baby_boy - 4

[This message has been edited by The Comedian (edited November 25, 2002).]
The Comedian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:20 PM   #6 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
I would have to say that Vitruvio definately took the upper hand in this one. In the long run, i have the feeling baby_boy might take this one home.
But until then,
Vitruvio-3
Baby_boy-2

total~
Vitruvio - 14
Baby_boy - 6

[This message has been edited by OneHugeBastard (edited November 25, 2002).]
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:23 PM   #7 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
hmm defiently goes to vitruvio, he is at a disadvantage since he made the first post, and yet still managed to out bash baby boy, who has the clear advantage of being able to wipe out everything that vitruvio said, and say more shit in the process also.

my opinion a clean sweep
vitruvio 5
baby boy 0

total~
Vitruvio - 19
Baby_boy - 6
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

a good bit of bashing by vitruvio, baby underscore was lacking intensely, he could have taken the advantage, but instead, decided to make me yawn uncontrollably

vitruvio 5
baby underscore 0

total~
Vitruvio - 24
Baby_boy - 6
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-25-2002, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Virtruvio has only started, that was just a flash from him. There is no chance here. It is over, clean sweep.

Vitruvio-5
baby_boy-0

Outcome, well: Vitruvio-29
baby_boy-6

[This message has been edited by Niger Angelus (edited November 25, 2002).]
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 12:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
50 Cent

I thought it was quite close.

Vitruvio - 3
Baby_Boy - 2

Total:
Vitruvio-32
baby_boy-8
Unread 11-26-2002, 01:03 AM   #11 (permalink)

Lethal is on a distinguished road
Vitruvio took it, however it was close:
Vitruvio-3
Baby_Boy-2

Vitruvio-35
Baby_Boy-10
Lethal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 01:19 AM   #12 (permalink)

Timmy Two Beers is on a distinguished road
Vitruvio takes it
However, Baby_boy will come back strong in round two.

Vitruvio-3 38
Baby_boy-2 12

[This message has been edited by Timmy Two Beers (edited November 25, 2002).]

Timmy Two Beers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 02:07 AM   #13 (permalink)
pliedes

Vitruvio easily wins it. Babyunderscoreboy didn't really even bash him that much, he just weakly responded to his attacks, hell, he even praises him in there a few times.
I'd give baby a .5 for trying though, but since i can't give half points, i'll round up

my ratings
Vitruvio - 4
Babyunderscoreboy - 1

totals
Vitruvio - 42
Babyunderscoreboy - 13
Unread 11-26-2002, 02:10 AM   #14 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
definately vitruvio

vitruvio=4
baby_boy=1

total
42 vitruvio
13 baby_boy

(ouch)
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-26-2002, 12:13 PM   #15 (permalink)

i think its pretty clear cut who the winner of round was 1, so lets move on to round 2 vitruvio you up.
Unread 11-26-2002, 01:34 PM   #16 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Yeah, we'll call voting over for round 1.

This Round:
Vitruvio - 46
Baby_boy - 14

Overall:
Vitruvio - 1
Baby_boy - 0

Since you won the first round, you start things off again, Vitruvio. No replies to this thread are necessary until he has done so. Game on.
Unread 11-26-2002, 08:16 PM   #17 (permalink)

Vitruvio is on a distinguished road
And now...now I dismantle.

Found in first paragraph:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>i am not disappointed as to i knew you would come out with a very strong opening.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Found in last paragraph:
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>you're not even at the level i was hoping for in this challenge.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Vitruvio's analysis:
You begin your "bash" (I use this term very loosely) with justification as to why you are going to have your ass handed to your on a silver platter. You basically suck my dick to the point of ejaculation in hopes that your loss won't look as bad as it rightfully should, because you quasi-predicted it with your "I knew you'd come out strong" bullshit. After reading your first paragraph, I honestly didn't know if you were shit talking or sweet talking. It really is a good thing that you added the clause in the final paragraph that basically insulted my bashing ability...it really cleared up your actual intent with your words...even though it completely went against the material that you shat onto the message board in the first paragraph. Self-contradiction leads to self-defeat. If you keep this up, I won't even have to argue any points...you'll just disprove any logic that you claim to have two paragraphs after you introduce it.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Attacking my username, that's a real good one since a username basically means jack shit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually...a user name, in most cases, represents a part of the person behind the identity's personality. It is for this reason that you don't see innocent little girls walking around with names like "Cocklong_7000." Of course, you could retaliate as others have, claiming my name has homosexual roots...then again, you would need to know what my name was. You seem to think I am "Virtruvio" for some reason...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>how can you criticize me as being a newbie when i have dedicated more to this site in less time than you have.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You seem to confuse the ideas of "quantity" and "quality." I will agree that you have dedicated "more" to Nubblies than I have...as long as you agree that the "more" that we speak of refers shit. My point was that you are a newbie calling others newbies. The fact that you have a relatively high post count doesn't refute my claim at all...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>We are all hypocrits and to call me one is just making a hypcrit of yourself, can you honestly tell me you have never been a hypocrit<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes. I can honestly tell you I've never been a "hypocrit." I can honestly tell you that no one has ever been a "hypocrit." Now, being a hypocrite is something completely different. Is that what you were talking about?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>honestly thought you had more than that virtruvio, i don't even know why i'm posting on this thread with a whiny ass bitch such as your self<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's odd that you talk of yourself on such a higher level...yet lose the voting in such a convincing fashion. That really was good work. If a bag full of random heavy objects was dropped onto the keyboard in retaliation to my initial post, there is a good chance that the keystrokes made would have been scored better than you were, Baby_boy. If you want to keep even a flash of respect, forfeit with your next reply. It'll simply get us both to the inevitable outcome without wasting any more of your time or mine.

[This message has been edited by Vitruvio (edited November 26, 2002).]
Vitruvio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 12:04 AM   #18 (permalink)

Baby_boy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Baby_boy
Okay Virtruvio, or Vitruvio or whatever the fuck it is i would like to bring up a couple points here. The first one being the fact that i don't give a shit about my typing imperfections, and it doesn't bother me that i typed your sn wrong. BIG FUCKING DEAL!
Secondly as you so well put it, if a sn does reflect an inner part of the person behind it, than how exactly do you explain the homosexual roots of yours that you obviously have knowledge of, i can't figure out why you would use a name that connects you to homosexuality, that would be like calling yourself gay with the intentions of it meaning happy when you know that everyone is going to look at it as labeling yourself as a homo. Third, i find it rather disgusting that you would talk about the gay origin of your sn, and in the same post talk about me sucking your dick to the point of ejaculation.

So you've never been a hypocrit, i guess that makes sense, how about a hypocrite, is that a little better. You can't possibly tell me no, since after reading your last post i can find a few grammar mistakes but since i don't want to be unoriginal and steal your weak idea of a bash i won't point them out.

Another thing i would like ot point out is that maybe, just maybe St. Anky is on to something i did notice yesterday that after accepting your challenge i did not get a response until orgazmo logged off and "Vitruvio" logged on, and then shorty after your post, "Vitruvio" logged off and orgazmo got back online. This is also supported by the fact that you know so much about my various posts now either you have entirely to much free time to read every post that i have made, or maybe you are someone, lets say a certain moderator that reads every line of every page.

In fact since you are so sure that you are going to win this OST, then why don't we put a little wager on it, if i win, then you have to reveal yourself to me.

I will not forfit to you and i don't even see where the fun in that would be or why you would want me to forfeit unless you have some kind of idea in your mind that i might actually have a chance of beating you in one of the remaining rounds of this OST. I'm not going to forfeit so Fuck off and quit depending on the chance of getting an easy win. I'm not giving in. FUCK YOU!

[This message has been edited by Baby_boy (edited November 26, 2002).]
Baby_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 12:22 AM   #19 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Good bash guys. Since some of you seem to think that I am tied to Virtruvio, me posting my opinion in the form of a vote would only spark controversy, saying that I judged unfairly. For that reason, I'll keep to myself for this round. As for the rest of you, ĄGiddy Up
Unread 11-27-2002, 12:29 AM   #20 (permalink)

Timmy Two Beers is on a distinguished road
Although in neither of them there was not much bashing, my vote will once again to to Vitruvio.

Vitruvio 3
Baby_boy 2
Timmy Two Beers is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 12:35 AM   #21 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
Well i'm kind of disapointed in both of these posts, waste of time if you ask me. Vitruvio's was to long so the points go to Baby_boy

Vitruvio: 0
Baby_boy: 10

but since i can't do that, the grand total is:

~Total~
Vitruvio: 3
Baby_boy: 7

[This message has been edited by OneHugeBastard (edited November 26, 2002).]
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 12:38 AM   #22 (permalink)

Joe Bang A Clit is on a distinguished road
yes i agree their wasn't much basing, but there doesn't have to be...fighting of the wits in this round. i think vitruvio brought some huge points up and deserved some recognition, however though i think baby boy countered pretty good and was able to make a connection between both orgazmo to vitruvio...even though it was only stated and not actually proven...i believe baby boy might have had the upper hand in this round.

Vitruvio: 2
Baby Boy: 3

TOTAL:
Vitruvio: 5
Baby Boy: 10

[This message has been edited by Joe Bang A Clit (edited November 26, 2002).]
Joe Bang A Clit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 01:22 AM   #23 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Well I am sure you just want to disregard the points that Vitruvio earned due to his post being 'too long', that is sad. The man had to make his points, and in doing so, h earned his points, lets start clean, and let Vitruvio's points be analyzed and seen as the valid.

Vitruvio-10
baby_boy-10

[This message has been edited by Niger Angelus (edited November 26, 2002).]
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 01:38 AM   #24 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
I feel Vitruvio's was much stronger, and I especially liked the use of quotes. As for giving all 5 points to Baby_Boy because his was shorter...that's the stupidest thing I've heard. Just don't vote if that's all you have to base it on.

Vitruvio=4
Baby_Boy=1

Total-
Vitruvio=14
Baby_Boy=11
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-27-2002, 02:01 AM   #25 (permalink)

babyboy your "bash" is definitely a step up from the last one i was impressed. Vitruvio's post due to the face it was bashing a post that was already weak, didnt gain him much points in my book. It was well thought and had some good content, however i feel that baby_boy did a good job on pulling apart vitruvio's post. He gets the edge now, but since his post didnt add a whole lot of content to rip on vitruvio with he will be screwed the next round.

Baby Boy 3
Vitruvio 2

Total-
Vitruvio=16
Baby_Boy=14