Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-03-2011, 11:50 AM   #51 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Down, Down, Down we go. Where it'll stop, nobody knows!
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2011, 11:24 AM   #52 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

FC, why won't you talk about it?
Unread 06-10-2011, 12:54 PM   #53 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

The Dow tanks again. We're in a freefall.
Unread 06-27-2011, 09:26 AM   #54 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

I bought Google this morning. It's dropped over 25% in the last couple months and think people just got a little silly. This is a hit and run for me, looking for it to get back over $515.

Last edited by f3lix; 07-01-2011 at 10:51 AM.
Unread 06-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #55 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
FC, why won't you talk about it?
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, I make money when the market breaks. I bought puts.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 10:53 AM   #56 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
I bought Google this morning. It's dropped over 25% in the last couple months and think people just got a little silly. This is a hit and run for me, looking for it to get back over $515.
Sold Google at $515 this morning.

I'm also calling bubble on this fictitious rally.

Buying puts today on LNKD, which is way overvalued right now, all likely based on some people trying to recoup big losses from their opening day dumbass overvaluation purchases.
Unread 07-22-2011, 04:10 PM   #57 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
It broke $618 today.
Unread 07-22-2011, 08:20 PM   #58 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It broke $618 today.
Did you sell? Or are you lingering at the scene of the accident for a few minutes?

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-23-2011, 08:55 AM   #59 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Not intentionally lingering, but it shows up on my recent activity and I cringe daily.
Unread 07-28-2011, 09:37 AM   #60 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Illumina (ILMN) is a steal right now. The price surged to the upper 70s in anticipation of their reported earnings. They beat estimates, but because they didn't beat them by an astronomical margin, a mass sell off occurred and dropped it to the upper 50s. This is a strong company and will have a great rebound.
Unread 07-28-2011, 10:59 AM   #61 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Illumina (ILMN) is a steal right now. The price surged to the upper 70s in anticipation of their reported earnings. They beat estimates, but because they didn't beat them by an astronomical margin, a mass sell off occurred and dropped it to the upper 50s. This is a strong company and will have a great rebound.
OK.

I paid 59.55

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 07-29-2011, 10:56 AM   #62 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Instant payoff is sexy.
Unread 07-29-2011, 05:49 PM   #63 (permalink)
MURICAN

Quote:
Instant payoff is sexy.
What price am I supposed to sell at?

This is your trade. Not mine.

Unread 07-29-2011, 08:20 PM   #64 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Safe trade is 65. I plan on riding it through the next quarter and seeing where it goes from there.
Unread 08-08-2011, 03:42 PM   #65 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
The gov't was denied further borrowing and the U.S. debt ceiling has been reached. Our congressional reps now have to choose between running the country correctly and stop giving handouts to all those people who financed their campaigns or... let the situation get worse.

My money's on getting worse. Dow drops below $10k before the end of the year.
Motherfucking **COUGH**
Unread 08-08-2011, 04:47 PM   #66 (permalink)
MURICAN

Great, thanks for making me buy ILMN, I'm down $1000 on that so far.

Unread 08-08-2011, 05:07 PM   #67 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
Great, thanks for making me buy ILMN, I'm down $1000 on that so far.
I'm down much more than you, though I sold at 54ish when I saw the market tanking. You can't blame a single stock performance when the entire market crashes, but you already know this.
Unread 08-08-2011, 05:08 PM   #68 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

But the great f3lix knows all. Politics, he's got it. Stocks, he's got it. Want a super duper picker upper, just as F3lix, he shits out homemade remedies. There is no need to read books anymore, F3lix can tell you everything you need to know. Fuck Chuck Norris, the current day mega man is Gayve.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #69 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

DJ FC, is there something you'd like to talk about?
Unread 10-04-2011, 06:49 PM   #70 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

There is something I'd like to talk about.

MY 401K HAS GONE DOWN 15 FUCKING POINTS THIS YEAR WHILE FUKTARDS LIKE DJFC AND KREMLIN CHARGE ME A 1% "MANAGEMENT FEE" SO THEY CAN SUCK CAVIAR OUT OF DUCK ASSHOLES.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #71 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

Opinions on how Apple will do tomorrow? I suspect slightly up.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #72 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Less than 1% either way - overall market will influence which way. For what was expected, they didn't outdo themselves on this release.
Unread 10-05-2011, 04:17 AM   #73 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mistoffelees View Post
There is something I'd like to talk about.

MY 401K HAS GONE DOWN 15 FUCKING POINTS THIS YEAR WHILE FUKTARDS LIKE DJFC AND KREMLIN CHARGE ME A 1% "MANAGEMENT FEE" SO THEY CAN SUCK CAVIAR OUT OF DUCK ASSHOLES.
a) what do you think I do for a living?

b) the REAL ballers have caviar sucked out of THEIR assholes BY ducks.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2011, 04:35 AM   #74 (permalink)
MURICAN

Quote:
DJ FC, is there something you'd like to talk about?
You mean how I bought gold and equity index puts before the market break? Yeah, I'll talk about that if you want to. My personal account is up 20% this year.

Unread 10-05-2011, 07:13 AM   #75 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
Originally Posted by thekremlin View Post
a) what do you think I do for a living?
blow guys

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote