Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?

Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/)
-   General Chat (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Secret Santa 2k10 (http://www.nubblies.net/forums/general-chat/17872-secret-santa-2k10.html)

Orgazmo 11-19-2010 12:46 PM

Secret Santa 2k10

Who of you is interested in participating in this? Place your name itt to signify. If the number is sufficient, Tits said she'll organize.

Participators
Orgazmo

angry pancake 11-19-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmo (Post 398661)
Who of you is interested in participating in this? Place your name itt to signify. If the number is sufficient, Tits said she'll organize.

Participators
Orgazmo

In.

Participators
Orgazmo
Angry Pancake

Ugly Bastard 11-19-2010 01:01 PM

Can't believe it's this time of the year already. Okay, I'll play.

Der Fuhrer 11-19-2010 01:28 PM

+1

Particibaturs
Orgazmo
Angry Pancake
Ugly Bastard
Der Fuhrer

ninjaface 11-19-2010 04:21 PM

Farticibaturs
Orgazmo
Angry Pancake
Ugly Bastard
Der Fuhrer
ninjaface

Repugnant Abomination 11-19-2010 08:46 PM

Orgazmo
Angry Pancake
Ugly Bastard
Der Fuhrer
ninjaface
Repugnant Abomination

Ugly Bastard 11-19-2010 09:11 PM

My list for what I want from my Santa:

A PSA 10 graded 1989 Pro Set Barry Sanders rookie card. I suspect one could be had for ~$25. I can (and will) just buy one for myself, but I happen to think it might make a perfect part of a Secret Santa gift, so there you have it.

Also, if I'm wrong and that card is more than I realize, substitute "Bo Jackson" for Barry Sanders in the above description - that card is likely more affordable.

Repugnant Abomination 11-19-2010 11:56 PM

I aint gettin' you shit.

DJ FC 11-20-2010 09:49 AM

Orgazmo
Angry Pancake
Ugly Bastard
Der Fuhrer
ninjaface
Repugnant Abomination
DJ FC

angry pancake 11-20-2010 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard (Post 398682)
My list for what I want from my Santa:

A PSA 10 graded 1989 Pro Set Barry Sanders rookie card. I suspect one could be had for ~$25. I can (and will) just buy one for myself, but I happen to think it might make a perfect part of a Secret Santa gift, so there you have it.

Also, if I'm wrong and that card is more than I realize, substitute "Bo Jackson" for Barry Sanders in the above description - that card is likely more affordable.

Saw it online for about $40. Seems like a resonable request.

That said, could the rules/guidelines be reposted on how this works.

Orgazmo 11-20-2010 03:07 PM

The basic rules are that the gift should have a relative value of at least $20...but, of course, a participant is able to gift whatever they please. That figure it thrown out there so that Santas have at least a little bit of an idea on what to gift. The main goal is to make the recipient feel like the Santa gave a shit.

Also, all gifts should arrive by Christmas. In years past, a gift that arrives by New Years is considered okay too...but gifts that are many, many days late (Shaw/Blonde) are not acceptable.

angry pancake 11-20-2010 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orgazmo (Post 398702)
The basic rules are that the gift should have a relative value of at least $20...but, of course, a participant is able to gift whatever they please. That figure it thrown out there so that Santas have at least a little bit of an idea on what to gift. The main goal is to make the recipient feel like the Santa gave a shit.

Also, all gifts should arrive by Christmas. In years past, a gift that arrives by New Years is considered okay too...but gifts that are many, many days late (Shaw/Blonde) are not acceptable.

Thank you sir.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 11-20-2010 03:21 PM

I would like my name added to the list since I see that neither Shaw, blonde, or BDH are on it.

thekremlin 11-20-2010 04:18 PM

Orgazmo
Angry Pancake
Ugly Bastard
Der Fuhrer
ninjaface
Repugnant Abomination
DJ FC
Kremlin

Cocktooth 11-20-2010 05:47 PM

In!

Orgazmo 11-20-2010 06:55 PM

I'm honestly not sure if we banned Shaw/Blonde from Santa or not. I guess it should probably be something that we have a discussion about.

I'm the kind of person who is willing to give them another chance despite the fact that they've fucked up the procedure in the past. That said, it wouldn't be fair for their inclusion to make others (who have never been giant Secret Santa fuckups) not want to participate.

Are there any among us who wouldn't play if Blonde/Shaw played?

THEINCREDIBLEdork 11-20-2010 07:06 PM

Blonde, maybe. Shaw, absolutely not. If there is not a way to fairly distinguish between the two and both want to play neither should.

That said, if shaw participates I'm out. Not trying to set an ultimatum here or anything. I'm pretty sure most of you could care less if I didn't participate or not. Just saying if Shaw is in I'm out.

I also won't be involved in any further discussion as to if he should be signed up or not. My guess is he was just kidding anyway.

Ugly Bastard 11-20-2010 07:21 PM

Shaw has a proven track record of being horribly unreliable and bad on his word. If I thought there was reason to expect anything different this time around, I'd say let the man in. But as it stands, I'd prefer him not to participate so as to not ruin it for the responsible participants.

THEINCREDIBLEdork 11-20-2010 07:47 PM

I mean, maybe its just the magic of the Christmas Spirit talking through me but the mere fact that Shaw has an illegitimate bastard child makes me not want to participate. If he would have just done the right thing and had the little abomination aborted we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

DDTempest 11-20-2010 08:10 PM

How about we force them both to participate and make them eachother's Secret Santas? Seems the only reasonable way to let them both feel the terrible terrible hurt they have caused.

DDTempest 11-20-2010 08:10 PM

also in.

Orgazmo
Angry Pancake
Ugly Bastard
Der Fuhrer
ninjaface
Repugnant Abomination
DJ FC
Kremlin
DDTempest

BigDongedHoe 11-20-2010 08:39 PM

No reason to hate on me. I had my gift in on time the year I participated. I'm still debating whether or not to participate this year!

Mr. Blonde 11-20-2010 10:38 PM

I'd like to participate. Last year was a mistake and I maintain that it was a fuckup. Plus,despite being extremely and inexcusably late, I didn't just puss out and send some bullshit. I like to think I thought my gift out pretty well when my lazy ass got around to it.

ninjaface 11-21-2010 12:45 AM

Shaw and Blonde fucked up big time. What is to stop them from doing it again? I'd like to believe they will come through this time, but I don't want myself or anyone else to get hurt like some of the poor innocent victims of past secret santa blunders.

I'm torn.

Mr. Blonde 11-21-2010 01:45 AM

If you guys prefer me not to participate, that's okay too. I won't bitch out on the forums or anything and I would understand the reasoning behind it.