Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Archived Stuff > Hall of Fame

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-09-2003, 12:15 AM   #1 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
To kick off the Nubblies Contests, Ugly Bastard and I have hidden an item which the winner will find. Somewhere within the Warsaw City limits, the first Nubblies Contest Champion will find the spatula used in the roadkilling sessions. The spatula can be seen in action in the following picture.

After being tossed back and forth between friends' mailboxes...and then being hidden away in the woods for many a'month, the spatula now resides in its current hiding spot...waiting to be discovered.

Following are the two most recent pictures of the spatula.

In the 2nd picture, you can see that there is a blue piece of paper taped to the backside of the spatula. On that piece of paper is a code word. The winner of the contest will be the first person to post that word in this thread. No, posting where you think that spatula is at will not get you anything. No, icq'ing me the code word won't get you the trophy. To win, you must be the first person to post the code word in this thread. That is it.

Now, we wouldn't want to send you all out there blindly...so here are some hints...

</font>
  • The spatula is within the Warsaw City limits.</font>
  • Although it looks relatively clean, keep in mind what it was used for. Make sure to use gloves when you pick it up.</font>
  • If you find the piece lower than your forehead, you must be a giant.</font>
  • It's in a sign.</font>
That's all. Flock, young Nubblies, flock to the spatula.

[ October 08, 2003, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 12:18 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I'm heading out as we speak.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 12:20 AM   #3 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

More hints in a few days if it's not found.

Read those hints closely, read between the lines that is.

Remember you're playing for the items listed here.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Good thing I'm in Warsaw...
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 02:27 AM   #5 (permalink)

ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
lucky people damn it... sucks to be at bsu and not where i can actually play the damn game

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 12:37 PM   #6 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
It's sad, I have a strong hunch I know where it is... and I was there earlier today... if only I would have known.

get off my internet!!!
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 12:40 PM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
haha.. i'm on my way

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2003, 01:13 PM   #8 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by victim:
It's sad, I have a strong hunch I know where it is... and I was there earlier today... if only I would have known.
PM me, I'm curious if you're onto something.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-09-2003, 03:33 PM   #9 (permalink)

VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
is that against contest policy?

Unread 10-09-2003, 04:59 PM   #10 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
He's not going to tell him if he's right or not...
Unread 10-10-2003, 01:00 AM   #11 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

You fisks have until Monday to fist around with the current clues. If there is no winner after the weekend has come and gone, a new batch of clues will be dealt. Go ahead.
Unread 10-10-2003, 01:06 AM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
I just want to say that this is such a good idea.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2003, 02:34 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Alpha:
Go...find. Post...codeword.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-10-2003, 08:35 AM   #14 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Alpha:
Go...find. Post...codeword.

-Ugly Bastard
</font>[/quote]Did I forget to mention I think I'll send it in by tonight?

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-10-2003, 11:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Yes.
Unread 10-10-2003, 12:22 PM   #16 (permalink)

Rubber Ducky is on a distinguished road
Quack?
Rubber Ducky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2003, 03:27 PM   #17 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Can we have another clue?

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2003, 03:33 PM   #18 (permalink)

I haven't found it due to being in another city.. can we have a contest that involves everyone being able to participate.. actually forget it. this has turned me off from all Nubblies Contests

Unread 10-12-2003, 03:43 PM   #19 (permalink)

Thomas Gander is on a distinguished road
Vol, it's too bad that you live in a different city and can't participate, but you know what, I have the same probably, so quit bitching. They can't please everyone. What the hell are they supposed to do, make a world-wide hunt just so that you can be in it too.

There are plenty of nubblies contests already. Have you taken a look in the games section yet? You're such a fucking idiot VOL, get a fucking clue.
Thomas Gander is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2003, 03:58 PM   #20 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Vol, if you read the first description of Nubblies Contests, you'll see that not all contests will be fair in who they allow to participate...but, eventually, it should even out...so stop being a cunt-horse. And no, you can't have another clue...until tomorrow, as previously stated.
Unread 10-13-2003, 02:39 AM   #21 (permalink)

It's Monday.

Which means you'll be getting a clue right now:

Hopefully by looking at this picture, and reading the hints...someone can come up with a slay.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-13-2003, 10:47 AM   #22 (permalink)

Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I know where it's at, but I'm not in Warsaw. Son of a Bitch!

Unread 10-13-2003, 12:30 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Trout Sniffer:
I know where it's at, but I'm not in Warsaw. Son of a Bitch!
It's only an hour and a half away Trout. Let us never forget this.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 10-13-2003, 12:46 PM   #24 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Well I had a thought on where it was however after looking at that picture I don't think it is where I once thought it was.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2003, 01:46 PM   #25 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard, must we also not forget that I have no car here at college.