Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2005, 02:54 AM   #26 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
cough

EDIT: I wasn't going to bash George, but since he called me a fag in his metal thread...

Do you honestly think that about Magiclit? Wow George, you've lost all credibility about all those "hot asian/german/whatever bitches I met and had the BEST sex of my life with". I can now almost guarantee they werent hot.

[ March 29, 2005, 11:57 PM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 02:55 AM   #27 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Sneeze.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 03:01 AM   #28 (permalink)

Internets: 14
George Sherman is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to George Sherman
hahaha, listen Mr. Blonde, maybe everyone doesn't like being a dick as much as you, I was trying to be nice, which now is a moot point because I said i was trying to be nice, thanks alot.

...to abuse the testicles of the establishment.
George Sherman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 03:04 AM   #29 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
You didn't have to. I wasn't going to say anything until you called me a fag in the other thread, George.

Why do we always fight? [img]redface.gif[/img]

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 03:06 AM   #30 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
You didn't have to. I wasn't going to say anything until you called me a fag in the other thread, George.

I'll answer that..you have a predisposition in you to fight, or backup everything that you think is right.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat
Old 03-30-2005, 03:07 AM   #31 (permalink)

Uh...I'm not sure, why is that?

Old 03-30-2005, 03:09 AM   #32 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Rock on.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:14 AM   #33 (permalink)
Spice Master

What?

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 03:18 AM   #34 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts
Argument, for the sake of.

Old 03-30-2005, 03:19 AM   #35 (permalink)

Argument for the sake of you being a fag.

Old 03-30-2005, 03:26 AM   #36 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by AcTivE:
I can see that sometimes. I don't think it's that bad though, but I can definitely see it.

Quote:
Originally posted by George Sherman:
You're only hurting yourself with posts like these, George.

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 03:30 AM   #37 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You guys are such assholes.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 03:32 AM   #38 (permalink)

Quote:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AcTivE:

I can see that sometimes. I don't think it's that bad though, but I can definitely see it.

Quote:
Originally posted by George Sherman:
You're only hurting yourself with posts like these, George.
</font>[/quote]
I think more than sometimes though, just to see the reaction. I thoroughly doubt you have any real concern for George. Do you think heís going to accept what you have just said, take heed, and stop making posts like the above, all because of what you said? People donít need things pointed out to them that they need to improve. It creates a false sense of security if they follow this advice, and anyone doing so is basing their entire value system on what someone else has said. I can guarantee you 100% George understands this, do you?

Old 03-30-2005, 03:35 AM   #39 (permalink)
Spice Master

"You're only hurting yourself with posts like these, George"

Of course I didn't say that out of sincere concern. I don't even know who he is. I said it because it made absolutely no sense, and kind of made him look like an idiot.

And P.S., don't patronize me, AcTivE.

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 03:36 AM   #40 (permalink)

Quote:

And P.S., don't patronize me, AcTivE.
You're only patronizing yourself.

Old 03-30-2005, 03:41 AM   #41 (permalink)
Spice Master

touche'

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 03:41 AM   #42 (permalink)
We still believe.

I want my font in my sig smaller, what is the ubb tag for that?

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:43 AM   #43 (permalink)

it is [ size = number ] text here [ / size ]

without any of the spaces

Old 03-30-2005, 03:43 AM   #44 (permalink)
Spice Master

<font size="1"> </font>

[ March 30, 2005, 12:43 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Blonde ]

― Terence McKenna
Old 03-30-2005, 03:50 AM   #45 (permalink)
We still believe.

Awesome.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Old 03-30-2005, 03:10 PM   #46 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:

I'll answer that..you have a predisposition in you to fight, or backup everything that you think is right.
</font>[/quote]
I agree with Active, Blonde doesn't know how to go with the flow of things, he's very confrontational, which isn't always a bad trait, however he lacks compassion for others as well which helps people perceive him as a hard core asshole.

Also, just to make a point, I don't care if you guys dont think im beautiful, because all I care about is how i perceive myself , and I think im beautiful and dead sexy.........bitches....thanks George

[ March 30, 2005, 12:15 PM: Message edited by: MAGICLIT ]

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 05:37 PM   #47 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Actually, Miss Clit, beauty, at least appearance wise, is always determined by people other then yourself. You may be a real beauty on the inside, and that you are a better judge of then most, but when it comes to the surface it always comes down to what others think. If you believe otherwise then you're delusional.

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 05:49 PM   #48 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Miss Clit. That's funny.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2005, 06:32 PM   #49 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
Actually, Miss Clit, beauty, at least appearance wise, is always determined by people other then yourself. You may be a real beauty on the inside, and that you are a better judge of then most, but when it comes to the surface it always comes down to what others think. If you believe otherwise then you're delusional.

-And that's my post.
I disagree, as long as she places no value on YOU as a person, it doesn't matter what perspective you have, as it carries no value.

Old 03-30-2005, 06:37 PM   #50 (permalink)

Internets: 10
MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:

-And that's my post.

I disagree, as long as she places no value on YOU as a person, it doesn't matter what perspective you have, as it carries no value.
</font>[/quote]
Active, you are seem very intelligent judging from your posts.

RA- you are delusional.

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote