Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Jibberish

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-07-2012, 08:17 AM   #1 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute
Default Things Nubblies members said to you before unfriending you on Facebook

This is a thread for posting the things Nubblies members say to you before defriending you on Facebook.

Quote:
I don't particularly find you a good influence in my life. It's nothing personal, our personalities have gone different directions. Enjoy where yours takes you.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 247091
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

I've never gotten a message.

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #3 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Should we then guess who said what?

Can I place a token on the initial post in this thread?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 02:04 PM   #4 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 275079
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I'll take the credit; not ashamed of it at all. If DDtempest chooses to be upset because I gave him the common courtesy of a message and reasons for de-friending him, then that is his prerogative. Clearly he is affected by it a little to want to post it here.

Tempest: You are a pretty negative person all around, spiteful, and seem to bring others down to make yourself feel better. I don't really need somebody who constantly (and I do mean constantly -- every time you post something on Facebook it's in the same vein) is doing that given the changes I am trying to make.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 03:29 PM   #5 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

Burn?

Not even sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Actually Blonde, I don't care other than how hilarious it was ... also my phone is somehow bugged because you commented on my post before defriending me so it pops up telling me I have 5 unread messages every 15 minutes, that's kinda annoying but I'm sure I'll be able to get it to stop somehow.

What happened:

Blonde pointed out that the movie "Looper" had a plot that combined Back to the Future, Terminator, some other time travel movie that I can't remember, and Children of the Corn.

I made a tragically negative comment along the lines of: You're saying that a time travel movie has a plot similar to other time travel movies? #mindblown

And Blonde defriended me for harshing his vibes.

Highlights of the constantly negative stuff posted on my facebook wall:

Quote:
BLOWOUT SALE on discontinued enemas and laxative suppositories!!!
Along with a picture of said enemas and suppositories.

Quote:
Got my first paycheck with my paycut ... I forgot the government taking a share so my $9000 a year paycut is really only like $6000 out of pocket ... *not bad at all!!!

*Note sarcasm
Quote:
Pharmacy facts: if you walk into a drugstore and ask where the pharmacy is, you might be an idiot. Its in the back. Its always in the back ... of every drugstore in the country.
Quote:
So I decided to play words with friends against a stranger and dedicated myself to playing the lowest point word possible each turn to see how long they keep playing
Quote:
Pharmacy facts: when hippies ask how good your sushi is, its a rhetorical question, hippies don't have any money.
Quote:
My Run-goods continue! Home appraisal came back high enough that we wont need mortgage insurance after our refinance
Quote:
Pharmacy facts: Each store is allocated 50 locking cases for movies. These cases will disappear one day before movies arrive at your store.
Quote:
Pharmacy facts: being on Benadryl makes it harder to find the Benadryl.
Quote:
For a long time I've wondered what its like to somehow be cold despite wearing an undershirt, a tshirt, a button up shirt, and a sweater while sitting directly under a 120 degree lamp in a building with a 76 ambient temperature ... guess I'll go ask my cashier.
Quote:
I get too much joy out of playing childish words in Words with Friends: shit, mullet, poop, pees, farts ... all played in the last hour, often times costing me the game.
Literally the last ten posts I made on Facebook.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
Old 10-07-2012, 07:40 PM   #7 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

Was referring to things you post on my wall...

Just let it go, man.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Old 10-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #8 (permalink)

Internets: 252353
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

It's true, I definitely recall a lot of this trash polluting my news feed. That is, if you can actually pollute what is already a toxic waste dump.

The important thing is that you two will always be friends on Nubblies.

<3 forever
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:49 PM   #9 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
Was referring to things you post on my wall...

Just let it go, man.
Oh like when you post something condescending towards your lowbrow friends and I call you out on not being as clever, insightful, or intelligent as you think you are? Yeah sorry about that. As I said before, I was under the impression that you were intending to start discussions as opposed to preaching.

You are of course right, you are entitled to have only your opinion presented on your Facebook wall, and I am completely out of line commenting on said opinions that you put out into the world to be commented upon.

Quote:
Old 10-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #10 (permalink)
Spice Master

Okay man.

― Terence McKenna
Old 10-07-2012, 10:36 PM   #11 (permalink)
Suckle

Internets: 155868
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute

Blonde unfriending someone because they're excessively negative is hilarious.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:59 AM   #12 (permalink)
Don't call me Shirley

Internets: 220249
thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute thekremlin has a reputation beyond repute

I defriended Blonde because he kept
a) posting "the holocaust never happened" on my wall
b) sending me PMs that he was looking at photos of my family members and jerking it
c) inviting me to play farmville
d) posting spoilers to Bears games when I had taped them and wanted to watch them the next day
e) leaving negative status messages that brought me down. Example: "Prometheus didn't have enough titties!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angry pancake View Post
Waiting until kremlin moves to Phucket in a few years.
thekremlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

I want this thread to last forever.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 04:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Is there anyone left here who is facebook friends with blonde who can check to see if I need to send flowers to a wake or something?

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I can confirm that, as of 3 hours ago, Blonde was alive per Facebook.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:14 PM   #16 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe his soul got sucked into his computer and he is now free to roam the internet. Its just like the movie Running Man.
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote