Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-01-2003, 03:20 AM   #1 (permalink)
50 Cent

Angry

Tonight, Janurary 31, 2003, I attended the Warsaw Vs. Northwood basketball game. Although I only stayed until half-time, what I witnessed made me sick, kinda.

Really, all I had to see was the entrance/announcement of players, and I about shit myself. These guys get a fucking entrance like they're WWF superstars. It's comparable to the NBA. And we wonder why these kids are so cocky? Let's get serious, if you had 1,000+ people screaming and yelling after they heard your name, wouldn't you be a bit cocky too? Even me, the humblest of the humble, would probably get an ego trip off of that.

Of course, all of this takes place after they break through a sign and have music playing for them. Oh yeah, they also play on a multi-million dollar gym with full radio/television coverage, and an announcer for the game. Not to mention the fact that a lot of the highschool kids are there cheering for them every play and going completely crazy. For christ's sake, they have "Hawiian Night" because you're playing a basketball game. People's entire Friday night's are planned around watching them play a highschool sport. And we wonder why they're so cocky? They're GODS! Literally, these kids are beyond men, they're gods. At least that's how they are treated. Holy shit, fuck.

I don't know, there are some really screwed up things going on in Indiana, especially Warsaw. I couldn't help but notice that our wonderful "sponcers" bought a fucking Ad./scoretable for the basketball team, when we can't even afford to pay our teachers to educate us. What shitty sponcers, instead of wasting money on more shit that the basketball team doesn't even need, why don't the donate something that could actually be used for the STUDENTS EDUCATION! What a fucking concept!

But wait...wouldn't that mean that education would be more important that Tiger Basketball? Who would possible fathom such an idea? This school is so fucking ass backwars on everything, I could go on for years.

In closing I leave all of you with a simple question, are our highschool basketball players our gods?

My answer: fuck no. But the school sure is trying hard to make them that way.

Fuck you Mrs. B, you ugly ass bitch!

------------------
- 50 Cent
"Nasty like a slut skank bitch with thirty fuckin husbands"
Unread 02-01-2003, 03:27 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Wow, this is really sad.
I am now confident in my statement that Warsaw is getting even worse. I didn't think that was possible.

Same old story, the basketball team gets money. No use trying to educate anyone, Tiger Basketball is all that matters really.

I think UB put it best when he said "Fuck Warsaw Basketball."

But seriously folks, they place basketball... I mean, what else do you need to be a god? Honestly. That's the greatest thing in the world. . .

Christfuck.

Victim - could you discreetly make some flyers to address some sort of this issue?

Or someone out there? Seriously, this is just sick.

[This message has been edited by Titan (edited February 01, 2003).]
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2003, 03:47 AM   #3 (permalink)
Orgazmo

It's like a fucking religion. You enter their temple in which you completely dedicate 2 or so hours to boosting their egos. While in, you scream things like "Great job!" and "Go Get 'Em!"...any type of inspirational bullshit that happens to spew from your mouth. You stand at least 95% of the time and, worse than all of the previous combined, you pay money to do this.

I'll go ahead and agree with Mr. Cent when he says that it's no mystery why many basketball players have a tendency to be on the cocky side. Of course, the cockyness doesn't apply to all members...but to say that it refers to a majority wouldn't be unbelievable.

If I found myself in the shoes of the basketball players, I'd probably end up starting my own cult. I'd spend my time trying to shoot lightning from my palms and fireballs from my ass. Even though I'd never succeed, I'd always have the impression that I could do anything because, hey, I'm a God. Thousands turn out every night and pay cash to view me run through paper whilst a band plays in the background and my name is blasted through the loudspeakers. Anyone in that position is clearly a god. I mean...what type of mortal gets that type of treatment...?
Unread 02-01-2003, 04:00 AM   #4 (permalink)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orgazmo:
If I found myself in the shoes of the basketball players, I'd probably end up starting my own cult. I'd spend my time trying to shoot lightning from my palms and fireballs from my ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh shit.
Christfuck.
I haven't laughed like that for days.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Orgazmo:
Anyone in that position is clearly a god. I mean...what type of mortal gets that type of treatment...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's quite the good point.

Unread 02-02-2003, 05:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
pliedes

Damn, i just wish cross country got that much attention. Seriously, if they invested 3.5 million dollars into our course, and we had 3,000 people show up, it would be the number one cross country meet in the nation.

Fuck everything.
Unread 02-02-2003, 10:53 PM   #6 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
We're forgetting one thing here.....the men's ass-ketball team should only be referred to in the god tense.

The women's basketball team, no matter how awesome they are doing this season should get most attention diverted as far away from them as possible. Unless it's senior night. Then we might take a pitcher for ya.

Shit on that.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2003, 12:46 AM   #7 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pliedes:
Seriously, if they invested 3.5 million dollars into our course, and we had 3,000 people show up.....
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

There are lots of schools that invest tons of money in a certain sport and don't get near the results they think their investment would produce. Just look at Warsaw basketball with all the money we invest in basketball, we have only 3 state championships to show for it.

I think what it comes down to is the community around the school that determines how good a sports team is going to be. Take the two best swimming schools in the nation St. Xavier in Cincinnati, Ohio, and Carmel. St. Xavier is a private school, so they can recruit swimmers unlike most high schools, Carmel on the otherhand has a rich suburban community to get their athletes from. You can invest as much money in a program as you want but when it comes down to it, the community that feeds into your school makes it all happen.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2003, 09:16 PM   #8 (permalink)

I had a Northwestern interview yesterday, and the woman asked me what the weakest part of our schools was. I said it was the community. With their ass-backwards look at sports above education, and the inane opinions that school board meetings bring....our school would be much better off without some of our dumb-ass community rearing it's ugly head.

This came about cause I was talking about our multi-million dollar gym that acts as our auditorium cause we forgot one. They couldn't believe what I said.
Unread 02-03-2003, 09:46 PM   #9 (permalink)

You're a good man Charlie Brown.
Unread 02-03-2003, 10:48 PM   #10 (permalink)

Damn straight.
Unread 02-03-2003, 11:38 PM   #11 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
as an affiliate to such an established program as tiger basketball, i am dismayed to see you all verbally bashing such a beloved tradition within this community. sure our fans suck, sure we spend a lot of money on our pimped out gym, sure a lot of the bball players think they rule the school, but i don't care. i support the tigers no matter what. i could go on and on about how great our sports are. and with the addition of new sports complex and theatre stuff, i must say that the school will look pretty sweet in a couple decades once everything is completed.

well i have to go now. in closing i want to say that senior night is coming up in a few weeks and i hope all of you can be there to cheer or jeer me on and i also would like to give myself a big "fuck you" before everybody else gets a chance to say that to me. i deserve it. im a douche bag. thank you

[This message has been edited by BrassMonkees (edited February 03, 2003).]
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2003, 11:46 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Shut the fuck up BrassMonkees.

You just like them because you're too fat to be on the team, so you have to be a stupid ball-boy, and thus, you worship them.

I know most of the guys on the team are really nice to you, but that's just because Rhodes forces them to be nice to you when you aren't around.

Quit sucking their cocks, they are just a bunch of kids, like you....except not fat.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 12:13 AM   #13 (permalink)
50 Cent

You're such a bitch Brassmonkies. Seriously, suck a dick and two balls bitch. Fuck you and Tiger basketball.

I hate to tell you this, but more than likely those new plans to make all the new sports facilities, are going to be put on hold until we get enough money to pay our fucking teachers

God damn you're a dipshit.
Unread 02-04-2003, 12:28 AM   #14 (permalink)

This is way off track here, but the teachers of the performing arts departments are discussing plans with the architect tomorrow during our early dismissal. Just wanted to pass that along.
Unread 02-04-2003, 12:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BrassMonkees:
as an affiliate to such an established program as tiger basketball, i am dismayed to see you all verbally bashing such a beloved tradition within this community.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tradition???? Are you shitting me? It disgusts me how much this term is thrown around in refernece to sports teams. What do we do differently at Warsaw that makes us so different from any other high school basketball program? I cant think of one damn thing.

With tradition comes dedication from the fans part, because if there is something special about a team they cheer for, they take pride in it and support it everyway they can. If there was a beloved sense of tradition among our community, every game the bleachers would be full wether the team was 20-0 or 0-20. We are lucky to fill our gym half full, given any circumstance.

sure our fans suck, sure we spend a lot of money on our pimped out gym,

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If they really cared about the basketball team, they would show it by their dedication to the team. Good fans isn't something you get, its something you must earn. To do that you must have tradition, and quite frankly Warsaw b-ball has little to show for.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2003, 01:59 AM   #16 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
i really hate our b-ball team they think they are such hot shit when really they are not. i mean if my parents had money and i had some half way decent b-ball skills im sure i would be on the team also but im glad im not. i think we would have more fans if we had a good team. why would anyone want to show up on a friday night to watch our basketball team suck it up. if you want to see a good sport watch the guys swim team. thats worth watching, what could be better then buckeye in a speedo.....j/k
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 12:06 AM   #17 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
ugly bastard before you start running your mouth about things you don't know what you are talking about, how about you just shut the fuck up. rhodes isn't even the coach anymore dumbass. if by "rhodes" you ment "doug ogle" then yes it was "rhodes". by the way, get some friends your own age. talking about high school life should be over for you right?

as for 50 cent, the loss of money has little to do with the sports complex. they already passed the bond issue i believe so that really has nothing to do with the teachers losing their jobs. you my friend are a dumbass.

im not argueing that we have "great community support" or whatever. we still have good tradition. we are the winningest program in the 90's ahead of every school in the state. and im not just talking about basketball. everyteam we have has good tradition. athletically we have a very sound sports program.

and for bert...was anybody else a little disturbed by his last comment? sounds a lot like something jake would say
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 12:14 AM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

ugly bastard before you start running your mouth about things you don't know what you are talking about, how about you just shut the fuck up. rhodes isn't even the coach anymore dumbass. if by "rhodes" you ment "doug ogle" then yes it was "rhodes". by the way, get some friends your own age. talking about high school life should be over for you right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A.) It's possible that you under-estimate the number of Nubblies Members who are in college.

B.) You're still fat.

C.) Sorry about that whole "Ogle" thing. I didn't mean any dis-respect to your precious organization.

D.) Keep promoting Tiger Basketball. Keep falling your knees and kissing their feet. Someday you'll realize that they're just a bunch of high school kids with over-inflated egos.

Have yourself a good night.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 12:15 AM   #19 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

It may have sounded a bit gay, but did you notice that he said he was just kidding? It's called a little Nubblie sarcasm. He was just joking with Buckeye.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 12:22 AM   #20 (permalink)

by the way, get some friends your own age. talking about high school life should be over for you right?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad that I'm not your friend.
If you were my friend in high school and then you stopped talking to me when you went off to college, I might just think you are a little bitch. Oh wait, you are.

Hang on, who the fuck am I kidding? You don't have any friends. Well at least you don't have to worry about them abandoning you when they go off to college and you're stuck in Warsaw sucking the giant cock that is Tiger Basketball.

Unread 02-05-2003, 12:22 AM   #21 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
and for bert...was anybody else a little disturbed by his last comment? sounds a lot like something jake would say<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

if you didnt see at the end i said i was just joking you fat fuck. quit acting like you know everything bout warsaw fuckin basketball
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 12:44 AM   #22 (permalink)

undisputed is on a distinguished road
although the following is highly unlikely...that would be totally rad if nubblies could scrape together enough money to get a nubblies.com sign on the all-so mighty scorers table...let the tiger den know whats up..

undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-05-2003, 01:11 AM   #23 (permalink)
Orgazmo

That would be pimp, but I don't see that much money coming in...

The idea was tossed around about getting a Nubblies.com ad in the yearbook though... I think someone said it was $50 for a business card sized ad...

That'd last forever.
Unread 02-05-2003, 01:31 AM   #24 (permalink)

I'll pitch in $5 for that cause.
Unread 02-05-2003, 08:50 PM   #25 (permalink)

undisputed is on a distinguished road
im sure with as many devoted nubblites there are...you could easy scarped together...

im not totally sure of how many nubblies members there are, but i've heard upwards of 250...

and im not the best at math either...but that'd be less than one dollar a person

undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote