Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Archived Stuff > Shit Heap

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-18-2006, 11:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned

Internets: 10
New Era is on a distinguished road
Default This is a new year and a new era folks!

I have moved from asianavenue.com onto myspace.com, and my sponser is (besides of course officer Adol).....NONE other than Adam! Lucio's own relative!

Not only that but I found out that Adam also knew LYNDA who was considered by the Cheenook Intelligence Agency to be one route that leads indirectly to TENZIN PALKYI!

NOT ONLY THAT! But TENZIN PALKYI's OWN COUSIN is also my sponser to the Tibetan New Year!

The People has come full circle, like in Lion King II...........we welcome openly accept Lucio's decesdents into the People's Liberation Army. The People has come full circle, why destroy the enemy when we can take him alive without even having to fight? Remember what Sun Tzu said in his books folks.

Nevertheless, at the moment when we're still not yet totally came full circle...we WILL look into the possbility that Malice has successfully converted Lucy Fur into the Regime's side. On behalf of the people...officer Cabmandu, please investigate.

Also, don't miss the upcoming BLOMO GP 2006!

I gotta get back my college works...