Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-19-2003, 10:20 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
buckeye is on a distinguished road
In preperation for sectionals prelims tomorrow night the guys swim team shaved their hair to hopefully cut some time. I am pleased to report that the shaving went remarkably well, a fellow Nubblite, Jake shaved his head for the first time in 4 years, along with that all 3 coaches followed suit. However their was one child raping, butthole licking, cum guzzling, dick scab eating bitch who did not shave his head. J.C was the only person not to shave his head. This would have been the first time ever that we had a shave rate of 100%. It would have been a paramount achievement for the swim team, however J.C. just had to fuck it up. So if you see this kid in the hall way tomorrow, feel free to cut some of his hair, because one way or another he will be hairless by saturday.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-19-2003, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I know who JC is, and I fucking hate the kid....always have.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2003, 01:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
this was by far one of my favorite things to do during my swimming career. unfortuantly i was unable to shave it this year. but i will be looking forward to doing it next year. wow what a great feeling.

fuck J.C. i dont see why he didnt, he dumbass did it last year. it looks like he has a fucking mop on his head.
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2003, 08:26 PM   #4 (permalink)

Mighty Python is on a distinguished road
Buckeye, being the most minor of insignificant part of the swim team my Freshman year, I distinctly remember how agitating it was that one person also refused to shave his head back then. Since I had no real passion for swimming, but still felt betrayed because a member of the team nonetheless felt too good for the rest of us and broke the unity of the team, I can understand the rage that must be coursing through your veins.

Bottom Line: Destroy the Motherfucker, he fucking deserves any and all shit he receives. It is a widely known fact to all swimmers that the season's climax comes with Sectional's onset, and that the shaving of one's head is the only reasonable way to celebrate that as a Swimmer or Diver. For all the incredible hell swimmers endure, it pisses me off just thinking one person would have the bitch-factor to refuse to shave, not to mention he's ugly as hell anyways.

>>>Mi-Py<<<

[This message has been edited by Mighty Python (edited February 23, 2003).]
Mighty Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2003, 11:29 PM   #5 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Yes, I agree, you guys should most likely shave his head or do something to really piss him off. Just because he's not good enough to swim in sectionals, he breaks the unity of the team. Even the coaches shaved their heads, but this homosexual would. I saw him in the hall today and just wanted to punch him in the face. I have seen this kid before, but didn't know his name, but now I know who you are talking about and I see why everyone hates him.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2003, 11:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
Well, I know a swimmer with the initials of JC, but....he shaved his head. So it's quite evident that it's not him.

I'm at a loss. Not that it matters, but still, no inside joke for me.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2003, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Combat Chuck:
[b]Well, I know a swimmer with the initials of JC, but....he shaved his head. So it's quite evident that it's not him.
[b]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The J.C you saw was the senior i am assuming, the one that didnt shave his head was a junior, he also plays baseball, if that helps clue you in. If not i can always send you a PM and just tell you.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2003, 12:08 AM   #8 (permalink)

I think I know who now, and you don't have to PM me. It's not really important, and I'll probably figure it out by tomorrow. If I don't figure it out, I'll notify you.
Unread 02-21-2003, 12:18 AM   #9 (permalink)

Rufus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Rufus
i know him and i hate him..I dont know how he made the baseball team last year and the year before he has no ability he is fat and uncoordinated.
Rufus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2003, 12:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
I will kill him, then it will be 100% when I shave his cold lifeless head and piss on him...
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2003, 01:14 AM   #11 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Let me bring up some good points on why this dumbass should shave his head:
1. He is ugly as shit so regardless of the hair being there or not he will still be ugly.
2. His hair is nasty as shit, it somewhat reminds me of a huge mass of hair that had just recently been shit into therefore creating a head full of shit.
3. It's fucking team tradition plus the fact that he eats dick, just do it fatty.
4. His dad is a HORRIBLE baseball coach.
5. I think most people in the school have more athletic ability and coordination in there pinky than he does in his whole body.

Although these might not be great points, they are some valid points in which he should take some consideration into while breaking team tradition.

:::BDH:::

BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2003, 12:50 PM   #12 (permalink)
Orgazmo

My dad would probably make a terrible baseball coach as well. Should I shave my head?

Also, according to your logic, retards (because they are not very good athletes) should all be bald. Interesting thought...

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited February 21, 2003).]
Unread 02-21-2003, 02:42 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

You obviously don't know of his dad, he coaches little league at boggs and is known as one of the most hated coahces in all the league. He has no idea what he was talking about and tries to have his team cheat in order to win. He will argue with the umpires frequently (multiple times a game) with kids that are 10 years old and just want to have fun. On top of this all he thinks he is some huge stud baseball coach.

:::BDH:::
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2003, 04:40 PM   #14 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
I think there should be a clause that lets then not have shaved heads. Yeah though, Jordon, the special ed kid is pimp looking, I say let them keep the hair.

But yes, the dumbass trait is definatly genetic in this family no doubt about it. The kid is 'broke' in so many ways. JC you are a dead man, well unless you shave your head for the good of the swimming team, bitch.
Unread 02-22-2003, 01:38 AM   #15 (permalink)

Buckeye, now I'm curious. I want to be in on the hatin as well, so just drop a PM with the fucker's name.

I still can't figure this out. Funny thing is, I'll know exactly who it is when I find out....or I won't know him at all, and I'll go about not caring again.
Unread 02-22-2003, 03:28 AM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 29
Me Gustan Nalgas is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Me Gustan Nalgas
i'm just curious as to what this individual's reasoning behind not shaving his head was... does anybody really know? and on a side note, why in the hell was he allowed out of practice with all of his hair? shouldn't somebody have hog tied his fat ass and cut off all of his ugly ass hair? this seems like a plausible solution to me so i'm blown away that nobody on the team thought of it at the time.
Me Gustan Nalgas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-23-2003, 06:07 PM   #17 (permalink)

Yeah, the kid is obviously one of those people that like to be ostracized and beat up, since he was alone in the refusing of the ritual.

I mean, seriously kid, it's hair. It will grow back.
Unread 02-23-2003, 09:29 PM   #18 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Did he ever end up shaving his head or what?
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:14 AM   #19 (permalink)
50 Cent

No, I don't think he did, but to make up for that, he did shave his ass. I dont know if that does anything for him though.
Unread 02-24-2003, 12:47 AM   #20 (permalink)

Except make him even more of a flaming homosexual, no I'm guessing that's about all it did for him.

I'm glad to see everyone eventually got more riled up about this break from unity--I mean what if someone on Nubs here just started being an retaliatory obnoxious little bitch that didn't give a shit about everyone else???

Same principle, different circumstances. We would all want to physically beat his ass...well I take it back--&gt;goatfucker!

&gt;&gt;&gt;Mi-Py&lt;&lt;&lt;

[This message has been edited by Mighty Python (edited February 23, 2003).]
Unread 02-25-2003, 08:55 PM   #21 (permalink)

victim is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mighty Python:
...I mean what if someone on Nubs here just started being an retaliatory obnoxious little bitch that didn't give a shit about everyone else???

Same principle, different circumstances. We would all want to physically beat his ass..
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, he was known as OneHugeBastard, and well... he's no longer here.
victim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-25-2003, 10:23 PM   #22 (permalink)

That's comforting knowledge, thank you I appreciate it. Should have actually been OneFlakyBitchAssBastard instead though, in my opinion...
Unread 02-26-2003, 02:06 AM   #23 (permalink)
We still believe.

I like the FLAKYBITCHASS add-in, nice touch.

[This message has been edited by Niger Angelus (edited February 25, 2003).]