Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 03:06 PM   #251 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 47473
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

The realization that this is a 1 week hiatus... Live it up until Tuesday!

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #252 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Well... I'm really happy we got to monitor fantasy football today

Old 11-29-2012, 08:33 PM   #253 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 282947
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
mostly black guys Beats Dirty Meth Addicts, Hole Gets Bigger
I just noticed that this was the computer generated title of my week 7 recap.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:05 PM   #254 (permalink)

Internets: 249402
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Drew Brees gets raped by mostly black guys until his hole is prolapsed. I hope they blindfold him and scream who dat? While doing it.

God damn you Drew.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 07:04 PM   #255 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

I'd like to humbly thank you all for scoring fewer points than me in the regular season.

I'll make sure your collective $300 goes to good use.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 02:18 PM   #256 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Matt Ryan is solely losing the entire league for me. His running 4 week shitstorm cost me points and may cost me a first round victory.

Matt you're playing the Carolina panthers.... Get your shit together

Old 12-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #257 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

One player is losing the entire league for you? That's rough.

#YOLO
Old 12-11-2012, 03:53 PM   #258 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Playoffs: mostly black guys Picks Up Win Against Ugly's Humping Bears
  • mostly black guys (8-6) 128.12
  • Ugly's Humping Bears (8-6) 96.50

mostly black guys got the third-highest player point total in the league this week from Adrian Peterson (29.00) and took down Ugly's Humping Bears 128.12 - 96.50. mostly black guys has been coming up strong regularly after winning their last four matchups in a row. This win avenges a 115.48 - 91.32 loss to Ugly's Humping Bears back in Week 6.

mostly black guys Smooth Moves
  • Adrian Peterson had 29.00 points, the highest RB score of the week and the eighth-highest RB score in the league this season.
  • With 22.00 points, Brandon Marshall ranked eighth in the league in scoring.
  • Benched the Arizona Cardinals Defense, which had the lowest DEF score on the team with -3.00 points.
  • Made the right move in benching Stevie Johnson, who had 7.10 points, the lowest total of any starting WR on mostly black guys.
  • Anquan Boldin had the fourth-highest score of any WR in the league this week with 19.80 points.
Ugly's Humping Bears Regret Tracker
  • Did not start Kenny Britt, who scored 14.30 points and beat his projected point total by 150.9%, which was the highest percentage in the league.
  • Picked up the Tennessee Titans Defense but left them on the bench, where they scored 12.00 points against a projected 6.98.
  • Ugly's Humping Bears picked up Mike Tolbert, who then fell short of his 8.00-point projection by scoring 3.80 points.
  • The WR corps couldn't keep pace with their counterparts from mostly black guys and were outscored 52.00 - 21.50.
  • 7 of the starters on Ugly's Humping Bears scored less than their projected points.
What If
  • mostly black guys would have beaten six other teams besides Ugly's Humping Bears this week.
  • Had they played each other last week, mostly black guys would have defeated Ugly's Humping Bears 151.52 - 106.14.
  • mostly black guys would be 6-6 if they played the same schedule as Ugly's Humping Bears.
  • If mostly black guys had played every team in the league each week, they would be 86-64.
  • In addition to mostly black guys, Ugly's Humping Bears would have lost to just one other team this week.
  • If they played the same schedule as mostly black guys, Ugly's Humping Bears would be 7-5.
  • If they played every team every week, Ugly's Humping Bears would be 94-56.
Game Notes
  • Luck has not been with Ugly's Humping Bears, as five of their six losses have come when their opponent scores higher than their season average.
  • mostly black guys had the week's largest margin of victory (31.62 points) for the third time this season.
  • Ugly's Humping Bears lost by the biggest margin of the week for the fourth time this season.
  • mostly black guys won again and is on a four-game winning streak, currently the longest in the league.
  • In the loss, Ugly's Humping Bears had their highest losing score of the season with 96.50 points.
  • mostly black guys led the league in scoring for the second time this season with 128.12 points.
  • mostly black guys got a combined 52.00 points from their WRs, their highest combined scoring output from the WR position this season.
  • Ugly's Humping Bears could not extend their three-game win streak.

#YOLO
Old 12-24-2012, 10:50 AM   #259 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 208844
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Congrats to Gaz on sweeping the big money.

As most of you know, Gaz acquired Aaron Rodgers from me and I was given all kinds of hell for it. What you don't know, is that I cost myself runner-up in the league this year.

Going back to week 10 when RG3 had a bye week (the same as Rodgers, and one of the reasons I traded him (also to the guy I played in week 10)), Joe Flacco was put on waivers a couple days later and would be available to pickup that weekend. I forgot to pick him up (it was a very weird weekend which changed my entire Sunday morning routine) and instead remained with my pickup of Ryan Fitzpatrick. The point differential between Fitz and Flacco made me a loser to Gaz, instead of a winner. Gaz still would be the #1 seed, though as he would have won the tiebreaker.

Just days later, I'm in the middle having a basketball game on that Tuesday and Thursday and get home 1/2 hour after the Thursday night game starts, only to not even realize Fitz was playing in the Thursday night game and he was still on my roster, while RG3 was on my bench. The difference between those two would have given me a win instead of a loss over Buckeyes. With the same set of circumstances, I would have put RG3 in and benched Flacco, with the key being that the games those two played in were not on Thursday and the error would have never occurred.

That makes me 8-5 instead of 6-7. The top 3 seeds remain the same, but I move to the #4 seed, UB to the #5, and ID to the #6 seed, while Buckeyes (whom actually got runner up, doesn't even make the playoffs).

In round 1, ID roles BDH, while I beat UB.
In round 2, Gaz still roles ID, while I beat FC
In round 3, Gaz beats me for the championship, while FC still wins 3rd place.

Why point all this out? Because I made the roster mistake at one position on a bye week which cost me 2nd place, not because I traded away Rodgers. Rodgers outscored RG3 by 27 points for the season, while the Murray/Jones tandem I picked up in the trade scored 192 points this season.

Did Gaz win the points championship because of the trade? Yes. Did he solely beat me because of it? No.

Does Gaz even make the playoffs without Rodgers? Hard to say, as we don't know who Gaz would have had at QB, but Rodgers saved him in several matchups.

Did Scotty 2 Hotty get 2nd place instead of nothing because of my mistake? Yes. Did it affect the rest of the league in any way? No. Just me replacing him for 2nd place.

So while UB points out that I am terrible b/c of my trade early in the season, results are results and I only have myself to blame for not being runner-up this year.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 10:56 AM   #260 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

You are simply the worst, f3lix.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #261 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 291816
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Feels good, man.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #262 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Gratz.

#YOLO
Old 12-24-2012, 04:44 PM   #263 (permalink)

Internets: 249402
Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute Johnny Richter has a reputation beyond repute

Fantasy football. More like fantasy fagball.
Johnny Richter is offline   Reply With Quote