Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Search Forums

Notices

Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: sparklemotion
Forum: General Chat 12-01-2004, 10:06 PM
Replies: 59
Views: 7,435
Posted By sparklemotion
Post In theory I like December. It's quiet, and...

In theory I like December. It's quiet, and reflective I guess. I think I'd appreciate people's Christmas decorations being up this month if they didn't hang them all in fucking October...

And...
Forum: The Arts 11-11-2004, 07:39 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,863
Posted By sparklemotion
Post lungs are filled with tar nicotine DOES own my...

lungs are filled with tar
nicotine DOES own my soul
shit shit shit shit shit
Forum: Jibberish 11-11-2004, 07:35 PM
Replies: 1,425
Views: 252,198
Posted By sparklemotion
Post I need a shower.

I need a shower.
Forum: The Arts 11-11-2004, 07:30 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,863
Posted By sparklemotion
Post that sounds personal but it makes me weep for...

that sounds personal
but it makes me weep for you
good luck bigdongedhoe
Forum: The Arts 11-09-2004, 11:22 PM
Replies: 79
Views: 16,863
Posted By sparklemotion
Post hands that smell like smoke cigarettes take my...

hands that smell like smoke
cigarettes take my money
what the fuck happened?
Forum: The Games 11-09-2004, 11:15 PM
Replies: 4,684
Views: 774,257
Posted By sparklemotion
Post volkswagen

volkswagen
Forum: General Chat 11-09-2004, 11:14 PM
Replies: 65
Views: 8,081
Posted By sparklemotion
Post I'm sick of America, period.

I'm sick of America, period.
Forum: General Chat 11-09-2004, 11:13 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 8,088
Posted By sparklemotion
Post wow.

wow.
Forum: Reviews 11-09-2004, 11:07 PM
Replies: 28
Views: 5,066
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Haven't seen the movie, but the soundtrack rocks.

Haven't seen the movie, but the soundtrack rocks.
Forum: Shit Talking Central 11-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Replies: 51
Views: 7,146
Posted By sparklemotion
Post I'm sure I can dig up some videos of Vol jacking...

I'm sure I can dig up some videos of Vol jacking off in the dark room at WCHS and pretending there's a girl in there with him. How's that for content?
Forum: The Confessional/Advice Line 11-09-2004, 07:56 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 920
Posted By sparklemotion
Post [ November 11, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by:...

[ November 11, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: sparklemotion ]
Forum: The Confessional/Advice Line 11-09-2004, 07:54 PM
Replies: 24
Views: 920
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Underwater, I haven't done anything to you to...

Underwater, I haven't done anything to you to make you hate rooming with me. I'm never even there.

[ November 11, 2004, 04:31 PM: Message edited by: sparklemotion ]
Forum: General Chat 11-09-2004, 07:52 PM
Replies: 990
Views: 183,746
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Fuck Wabash

Fuck Wabash
Forum: Rants 11-09-2004, 07:49 PM
Replies: 273
Views: 52,105
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Hmmm... who do I hate... Wow. Nobody. I...

Hmmm... who do I hate...

Wow. Nobody. I suppose that's good.

Oh wait, I hate Vol.
Forum: General Chat 09-12-2004, 10:17 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 998
Posted By sparklemotion
Post I know this post is old, but I'm selling an...

I know this post is old, but I'm selling an Ibanez GAX Artist Series... it's gray and has a drop D switch. Not bad, I just upgraded. If you're still looking, I'm trying to pawn off the guitar and...
Forum: News 09-12-2004, 06:12 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 7,395
Posted By sparklemotion
Post mmmmmm... barbecue.

mmmmmm... barbecue.
Forum: News 09-12-2004, 06:09 PM
Replies: 6
Views: 1,014
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Dammit, underwater, my fuckin poster kicks ass...

Dammit, underwater, my fuckin poster kicks ass and you fuckin KNOW it.

So........ wanna go to Blockbuster and get Clerks X with me?
Forum: General Chat 09-12-2004, 06:06 PM
Replies: 30
Views: 6,296
Posted By sparklemotion
Post tonguegina, I don't know who the eff you are, but...

tonguegina, I don't know who the eff you are, but anybody that manages to define Vol's stupidity that well TWICE in a span of seven hours has my respect.

-----------------

VOL Dumb-down:...
Forum: General Chat 09-12-2004, 05:50 PM
Replies: 990
Views: 183,746
Posted By sparklemotion
Post I know I'm supposed to actually be drunk when I...

I know I'm supposed to actually be drunk when I post here, but this story makes me giggle so I'm sharing it although I am now sober. Ahem.

Here's an email I wrote last night whilst bombed:

i'm...
Forum: Reviews 07-31-2004, 12:31 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 8,697
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Spinal Tap: It goes to 11. That's my movie of...

Spinal Tap:
It goes to 11.
That's my movie of the week pick. Or maybe I should suggest "the village..."
No, no, I think I'll have myself anally probed and then gagged and tied to the back of a...
Forum: Reviews 07-30-2004, 10:29 PM
Replies: 14
Views: 741
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Oh come now, that's a bit harsh. I think it's up...

Oh come now, that's a bit harsh. I think it's up to everyone individually to decide whether they want to see this movie. It's especially good if you have an unnatural fear of porcupines. Or the...
Forum: Rants 06-23-2004, 01:02 AM
Replies: 65
Views: 11,670
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Well I had a hand (minor, sure) in the creation...

Well I had a hand (minor, sure) in the creation of the lovely yearbooks, and I sure as hell am not going to be running up and down the streets, praising them any time soon.
Anybody else notice that...
Forum: General Chat 06-23-2004, 12:55 AM
Replies: 41
Views: 8,934
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Found out a bit of interesting info tonight, Vol....

Found out a bit of interesting info tonight, Vol. Prison on here was originally created WITH YOU IN MIND.
God bless America.
Forum: General Chat 04-19-2004, 08:44 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 484
Posted By sparklemotion
Post Me.

Me.
Forum: General Chat 04-19-2004, 12:27 AM
Replies: 130
Views: 17,454
Posted By sparklemotion
Post By the way guys, I'm too retarded to even figure...

By the way guys, I'm too retarded to even figure out where it says who the featured member is. But, I haven't been here long enough to say anything about them if I could. ;)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net