Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 07-26-2014, 01:05 PM   #551 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

Just bought this lethal weapon.

The Emerson Combat Karambit. The Karambit is an ancient Indonesian self defense weapon. The curved blade gives it a compact design that does not compromise on lethality. It also comes with the patented Emerson wave design, which enables the blade to be drawn as the knife is pulled from the pocket. I've posted about this knife elsewhere many years ago, but I've only now purchased it.

Also recently purchased a Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm, so when they start killing in the streets, I'll at least be somewhat ready. Plan to get many, many more guns in the future.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2014, 02:20 PM   #552 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

are you 12 years old, bro? dial back the dooshyness.

haha just playin dawg lets see what you say faggot

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-26-2014, 02:35 PM   #553 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

They don't even let 12 year olds buy these things.

Guns and knives are awesome, and I honestly wouldn't trust another man who didn't think so too.
Unread 07-26-2014, 02:57 PM   #554 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Are you Hannibal Lecter now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuCQxZM2hKA#t=0m39s
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2014, 08:04 PM   #555 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Weapons are cool and all, just understand the consequences of having/using them in any situation. Remember, getting into a confrontation and brandishing a knife has elevated it to a deadly force situation and you pull out a knife while popping off at the mouth, and they shoot you, they're completely justified.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2014, 01:32 PM   #556 (permalink)

I got this knife because of how quickly it can go from concealed in the pocket to deployed and ready to kill. Basically if someone is approaching to hurt me, I can have the knife in their guts before they even know I have a knife.

That's the primary reason I spent this kind of money on a fucking knife.

Now if I'm running my mouth (which I never do) and pull out this knife for whatever dumb fucking reason, I've just given up the single most effective tactical advantage this knife offers. If I did something like that then I deserve to be shot.
Unread 07-29-2014, 01:32 PM   #557 (permalink)

Shalom
Unread 07-29-2014, 02:41 PM   #558 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

DH when did your family settle in Indiana?
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2014, 04:07 PM   #559 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

DH, would you say the prime emotion that drives your life is fear?

From whence do you suppose this fear springs?

Report: Average Male 4,000% Less Effective In Fights Than They Imagine

WASHINGTON—Contradicting the long-held belief that they would just go off and destroy anyone who tried to mess with them, a Department of Health and Human Services report published Thursday revealed that U.S. males would be on average 4,000 percent less effective in a fight than they imagine. “Despite the typical American male’s conviction that he would viciously beat down anyone who came at him and end the whole thing with one punch, we found that in the event of an actual violent altercation, most adult men would almost certainly injure themselves far worse than any assailant,” read the 80-page report, which went on to confirm that nearly all American males would be unable to execute a single maneuver they envision themselves capable of performing, be it an uppercut, a roundhouse, or grabbing an opponent by the back of the neck and smashing his face down into the bar. “Predictions of being amped up on massive adrenaline rushes or having multiple friends jump in to back them up are similarly unfounded, with over 75 percent of confrontations instead projected to end with panicked apologies or pleas to be let out of a headlock.” The report stated, however, that the majority of men correctly estimate that such fights would last a total of six seconds.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2014, 04:52 PM   #560 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dent View Post
DH when did your family settle in Indiana?
Feels like a loaded question.

But to answer your question, I don't know. Pretty sure we've been here for 3-4 generations.
Unread 07-29-2014, 04:54 PM   #561 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
DH, would you say the prime emotion that drives your life is fear?

From whence do you suppose this fear springs?

Report: Average Male 4,000% Less Effective In Fights Than They Imagine

WASHINGTON—Contradicting the long-held belief that they would just go off and destroy anyone who tried to mess with them, a Department of Health and Human Services report published Thursday revealed that U.S. males would be on average 4,000 percent less effective in a fight than they imagine. “Despite the typical American male’s conviction that he would viciously beat down anyone who came at him and end the whole thing with one punch, we found that in the event of an actual violent altercation, most adult men would almost certainly injure themselves far worse than any assailant,” read the 80-page report, which went on to confirm that nearly all American males would be unable to execute a single maneuver they envision themselves capable of performing, be it an uppercut, a roundhouse, or grabbing an opponent by the back of the neck and smashing his face down into the bar. “Predictions of being amped up on massive adrenaline rushes or having multiple friends jump in to back them up are similarly unfounded, with over 75 percent of confrontations instead projected to end with panicked apologies or pleas to be let out of a headlock.” The report stated, however, that the majority of men correctly estimate that such fights would last a total of six seconds.

Probably a combination of fear, anger, and disgust. Which I suppose is just another way of saying hate.

Not really sure where it came from. Somewhere along the line I must have started to hate myself, and this is merely projection of my own self-loathing.
Unread 07-29-2014, 05:23 PM   #562 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Richter View Post
Feels like a loaded question.

But to answer your question, I don't know. Pretty sure we've been here for 3-4 generations.
I'm being mean.

Quote:
1907 Indiana Eugenics Law (1907)
CHAPTER 215.

AN ACT entitled an act to prevent procreation of confirmed criminals, idiots, imbeciles and rapists; providing that superintendents and boards of managers of institutions where such persons are confined shall have the authority and are empowered to appoint a committee of experts, consisting of two (2) physicians, to examine into the mental condition of such inmates.
[H. 364. Approved March 9, 1907.]

Preamble.
Whereas, Heredity plays a most important part in the trans-
mission of crime, idiocy and imbecility;

Penal Institutions—Surgical Operations.
Therefore, Be it enacted by the general assembly of the State of Indiana, That on and after the passage of this act it shall be compulsory for each and every institution in the state, entrusted with the care of confirmed criminals, idiots, rapists and imbeciles, to appoint upon its staff, in addition to the regular institutional physician, two (2) skilled surgeons of recognized ability, whose duty it shall be, in conjunction with the chief physician of the institution, to examine the mental and physical condition of such inmates as are recommended by the institutional physician and board of managers. If, in the judgment of this committee of experts and the board of managers, procreation is inadvisable and there is no probability of improvement of the mental condition of the inmate, it shall be lawful for the surgeons to perform such operation for the prevention of procreation as shall be decided safest and most effective. But this operation shall not be performed except in cases that have been pronounced unimprovable: Provided, That in no case shall the consultation fee be more than three ($3.00) dollars to each expert, to be paid out of the funds appropriated for the maintenance of such institution.[4]
Unread 07-31-2014, 06:36 PM   #563 (permalink)

www.trunkclub.com

So you've probably seen this add on facebook. I went ahead and tried it out because I like getting new clothes, but I hate shopping. Really it's a genius idea for a business.

I spoke with my stylist over the phone on Monday for about 20 minutes just to tell her a bit how I like my clothes. I received the trunk today. She did a really good job. She picked stuff I probably never would have bought, simply because I don't know where you buy this stuff. She hit it out of the park on nearly everything except the jeans, which are just too tight.

I have 10 days to try the shit on. The "trunk" is a cardboard shipping container that you place anything you don't want back inside of, reseal it, and send it back with FedEx. All shipping labels and supplies are included in the trunk when you receive it.
Unread 07-31-2014, 06:36 PM   #564 (permalink)

www.trunkclub.com

So you've probably seen this add on facebook. I went ahead and tried it out because I like getting new clothes, but I hate shopping. Really it's a genius idea for a business.

I spoke with my stylist over the phone on Monday for about 20 minutes just to tell her a bit how I like my clothes. I received the trunk today. She did a really good job. She picked stuff I probably never would have bought, simply because I don't know where you buy this stuff. She hit it out of the park on nearly everything except the jeans, which are just too tight.

I have 10 days to try the shit on. The "trunk" is a cardboard shipping container that you place anything you don't want back inside of, reseal it, and send it back with FedEx. All shipping labels and supplies are included in the trunk when you receive it.

Downside is that it's a little pricey. I don't normally spend this much money on clothes.
Unread 07-31-2014, 06:54 PM   #565 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Pic of stuff that was in the trunk?

How much?

Double post.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:00 PM   #566 (permalink)

Shirts and pants are between $80-135
Shoes are $190

It came with a belt, shoes, 4 pants, and 6 shirts. I got both business casual and casual.

Last edited by Saint DH; 08-01-2014 at 12:30 PM.
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:45 PM   #567 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Oh gawd.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 12:31 AM   #568 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
This, and description of quality, particularly after a couple washes.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 12:44 AM   #569 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I remember when I used to let a woman pick out my clothes for me.

(just kidding DH, that actually seems pretty cool)

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 01:22 AM   #570 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post

How much?

Double post.
Someone was REALLY lazy...

Similar pricing to high-end retailers
Trunk Club is a premium-clothing service with prices similar to top-tier shops. For example, denim prices are $170–$250, casual shirts $100–$200, and sweaters $100–$300.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2014, 07:12 AM   #571 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by f3lix View Post
Someone was REALLY lazy...

Similar pricing to high-end retailers
Trunk Club is a premium-clothing service with prices similar to top-tier shops. For example, denim prices are $170–$250, casual shirts $100–$200, and sweaters $100–$300.
Those are probably average prices. Everything I received was on the low end of what they offer.

Quality is definitely higher than what you find at a typical department store like Macy's.

The other thing that's kind of a bitch is all pants are 34 length. So I have to take them to a tailor/cleaners. I expressed my dissatisfaction to my stylist, and she offered to cover the cost for hemming.
Unread 08-01-2014, 12:29 PM   #572 (permalink)

Also should note you don't pay for anything that you don't keep.
Unread 08-01-2014, 01:13 PM   #573 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Here's a good look.

Send the lot back. Btw it was a bloke on the phone and he's not going to meet up with you after you buy all his clothes.
Unread 08-01-2014, 01:35 PM   #574 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

oh and this whore wants you to buy her book, got gravitas? got EP?
EP is executive presence if you don't know
Unread 08-01-2014, 04:35 PM   #575 (permalink)

The key to having a successful business is to obtain highly technical expertise, then start a company where you bring this technical expertise to the layman as a service.

It is literally the only sure-fire way to start a successful business. Unfortunately the first part is pretty fucking hard, and usually the people who possess the intellect/work ethic to get this expertise are autistic as fuck. Therefore, they suck pretty bad at being able to explain their technical knowledge to a layman.