Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > Reviews

Notices

 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2010, 02:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.
 
Ironic Mustache's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Cali
Posts: 7,146
Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache
Default Due Date

"Due Date" is the hilarious tale of a father-to-be (Robert Downey Jr.) who becomes stranded across the country from his expectant wife. He is forced to hitch a ride with an aspiring, albeit, somewhat mentally retarded actor-to-be (Zach Galifianakis), on his way to Hollywood.

If you liked "Hangover," then you'll probably like this too. Most people I've talked to said that it's either as good or almost as good. I personally fall into the latter category but still highly recommend it. While it isn't a nonstop laugh-fest throughout its entirety, there are several parts that were the fucking bees knees. Galifianakis' role is the perfect foil for Robert Downey Jr.'s. I'm not even really sure who was funnier.

If I had to complain about one thing, it would have to be that there was a part or two that were just too unlikely to believe. I'm really just nitpicking here, but I was kind of thinking, "Really? That's happening right now and know one else seems to think anything is wrong with this?" Again though, it didn't even detract from the movie, I just thought I should note one bad thing about it.

8.75/10

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A lunch date THEINCREDIBLEdork The Confessional/Advice Line 26 09-03-2008 02:16 PM
went on a date with a cunt bloodyfart General Chat 32 12-21-2005 10:52 PM
my crazy ass myspace date bloodyfart General Chat 48 11-12-2005 06:19 PM
dating bloodyfart General Chat 21 07-16-2005 01:52 AM
Ways To Get Out of a Date bert The Confessional/Advice Line 12 02-24-2004 02:34 AM




All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net