Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > The Confessional/Advice Line

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-30-2008, 12:32 PM   #1626 (permalink)
1 thing leads to another.

Internets: -2654
AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic Mustache View Post
I did inherit a bit more from my dad in June. I've since increased this amount by roughly $80k.
On top of all that, I don't know shit about it. I plan on some day maybe investing as a silent partner with people who do know what they're doing, but I'm not arrogant or stupid enough to try it on my own. Well, maybe that arrogant, but not that stupid.
I don't think he was saying "start a business with your money", I think he was just saying that if someone was so inclined to do that--it would make more sense.

So you've been pulling in 13k/mo? Thats pretty good.

3:o) horned creatures...wat wat

Last edited by AcTivE; 12-30-2008 at 12:34 PM.
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2008, 12:34 PM   #1627 (permalink)
G'd up from the feet up.

Supreme Emperor of the Jiu Jitsu Shit Forum?: Yes
Internets: 114735
Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute Ironic Mustache has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ironic Mustache

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcTivE View Post
I don't think he was saying "start a business with your money", I think he was just saying that if someone was so inclined to do that--it would make more sense.
In my situation I still think it suits my goals better this way.

Creeping around as I please nonchalantly like any other Supreme Emperor might.
Ironic Mustache is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-30-2008, 12:35 PM   #1628 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironic Mustache View Post
you forgot the fact that even though the value may only increase by 5% per year, I'm also not obligated to pay rent or a mortgage payment, which basically equates to a conservative $18,000 a year (give or take) that I save by not wasting money paying rent.
Right. Which is why the spread in my example was 5% - 30% and not 5% - 10%. (Which, even if it was the latter, you'd still be saving $25,000 a year off of $500k starting anyway... k this is getting way too nerdy).
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 04:20 AM   #1629 (permalink)

AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts AcTivE is infamous around these parts

It's about that time...

Unread 01-04-2009, 04:48 AM   #1630 (permalink)

Some random dude at the Video Saloon in B-town on NYE came up to me, took my hat off, and threw it...and then threatened to beat my ass.

I said to him, man I don't deal with that, I just call the cops. And then he proceeded to continue threatening and intimidating me. I almost started crying.

I then went over to the bouncer, and he told him to get the fuck out. I was worried about exiting the bar shortly thereafter...but thankfully was safe.

This guy weighed ...I say "at least twice as much as me" ...but realistically probably a bit under. I've gained some weight recently. I'm at about 160..this guy was probably 280. Definitely really weird, and not really how I liked the end of my NYE to go.

If you Nubblietes were there...would you of had my back? (honest question) I know we all hate each other on here...but in real life if something like that were to happen, would you have my back?

Since then I've seriously started thinking about purchasing Tazer...but more realistically just a stun gun.

Before going out that night I had actually looked at my Smith and Wesson Homeland Security First Production run knife, and had considered taking it out. I'm glad I didn't though.

I suppose the fucker probably just wouldn't have started fighting me right there in the bars though...

I'm pretty skinny dude, and lately a super heavy smoker. No way I would of stood any chance. I'm all about wrestling and messing around on the ground...but I don't think I could, or would want to take any punches. Scuffling on the ground though...would of probably been all about, even with this guy. I can fair pretty well sometimes, especially if the person is just completely ignorant. I made it pretty clear to the guy as soon as he came up to me that I love the cops.

I guess it wasn't *completely* random... he was with this girl that I've hung out with in the past (and had relations with), that I was supposed to meet up with that night. I never saw her, but then went home, and she called me and said to come get her. I don't think they were hanging out, but just sort of ran into each other. I was actually talking to her (asking her where she had gone, as I was there earlier) when he came up.

Think that may have been why? lol? Perhaps he was just jealous of how awesomely good looking I am.

Last edited by AcTivE; 01-04-2009 at 04:54 AM.
AcTivE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2009, 11:08 PM   #1631 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

In high school I played a little card game called Magic: The Gathering.
In college I played a little computer game called Everquest.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 01:12 AM   #1632 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Quote:
Some random dude at the Video Saloon in B-town on NYE came up to me, took my hat off, and threw it...and then threatened to beat my ass.

I said to him, man I don't deal with that, I just call the cops. And then he proceeded to continue threatening and intimidating me. I almost started crying.

I then went over to the bouncer, and he told him to get the fuck out. I was worried about exiting the bar shortly thereafter...but thankfully was safe.
Personal interjection, if I may. I've been to the video saloon (the vid) more times than I care to recollect. Been in one fight, kicked out a couple times. My old dive bar.

Anyway- I must ask, what did you do to provoke this guy? Did he walk up and randomly threaten you? I doubt it. Even if you did provoke him, instead of giving him shit and frontin' you just ran to mike? That was your backup plan....to cry?

Sure a taser would work, but so would a switchblade. Fuck, anyone in indiana can carry a gun if youre white and have a clean record. I guess what I'm really saying is- beyond carrying a weapon, what do you think put you at risk to begin with? Why did this "fight" break out at all???
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2009, 03:13 AM   #1633 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pliedes View Post
Personal interjection, if I may. I've been to the video saloon (the vid) more times than I care to recollect. Been in one fight, kicked out a couple times. My old dive bar.

Anyway- I must ask, what did you do to provoke this guy? Did he walk up and randomly threaten you? I doubt it. Even if you did provoke him, instead of giving him shit and frontin' you just ran to mike? That was your backup plan....to cry?

Sure a taser would work, but so would a switchblade. Fuck, anyone in indiana can carry a gun if youre white and have a clean record. I guess what I'm really saying is- beyond carrying a weapon, what do you think put you at risk to begin with? Why did this "fight" break out at all???
He really did. The girl I was sort of with thought that I may have looked at him? For real..didn't do shit..never seen this guy before in my life. When he originally came up to me..I thought he was joking around.

Yes, I immediately ran to mike. He was big. ..and crying was an option yes.

Unread 01-05-2009, 04:28 AM   #1634 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Quote:
I guess it wasn't *completely* random... he was with this girl that I've hung out with in the past (and had relations with), that I was supposed to meet up with that night.

Think that may have been why? lol? Perhaps he was just jealous of how awesomely good looking I am.
Maybe she told him that you gave her the best 20 seconds of her life, he got pissed, and in a jealous rage, came at you. I dunno.

I find the whole story kinda humorous and laugh at the fact some big guy just came up unprovoked to throw your hat.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2009, 10:49 PM   #1635 (permalink)

thinking about getting one of these bad boys:

The Martialist: The Magazine For Those Who Fight Unfairly

Unread 01-09-2009, 10:53 PM   #1636 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

Would you strap it to your belt buckle or wear it dangling from your neck?
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2009, 11:25 PM   #1637 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orgazmo View Post
Would you strap it to your belt buckle or wear it dangling from your neck?
belt buckle.

did some reading about it...guess you can make it really hidden..and they are designed to fuck people up before they realize you have a knife. ..like you don't have to flip open, and twist your wrist around.

Unread 01-09-2009, 11:42 PM   #1638 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Quote:
In an easy, soft-spoken drawl, SouthNarc introduces the concepts covered in the DVD, reviewing the curriculum.
this is what sold me

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2009, 03:27 AM   #1639 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

How often do you get in situations where a knife is warranted? Particularly when you consider the elevation of any charges when a weapon/threat of a weapon is involved.

I've always kinda laughed at people that feel the need to carry a weapon at all times, even in areas that have a close to zero possibility of needing one.

I rarely carry off-duty, but some guys I know refuse to leave home w/out their weapon.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2009, 11:25 AM   #1640 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

I had to stab some Mexican once.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2009, 06:51 PM   #1641 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, if a guy is threatening you, and you pull out one of these and stab, see ya for @ least 10-20, and if you kill him, possibly life. I have never really thought of any guy at a bar intimidating to the point of carrying a weapon. If a guy is bigger then you, and hits you, there is plenty of ways to get around just standing and throwing. Kick his knees out. Grab his testicles and squeeze as hard as you can til he drops to your level, then give him a nice shiny elbow to the temple. Crisis averted. I will carry a weapon, only if in a car in a shady place, like Chicago, or Gary. My size normally is enough to keep people at bay when I do something to piss them off.

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2009, 08:34 PM   #1642 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

TESTOSTERONE TESTOSTERONE TESTOSTERONE!!!

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2009, 10:33 PM   #1643 (permalink)

Yea...I don't think I'd actually ever stab someone. I have however carried a knife w/me before, I guess with the half ass idea that I would stab someone if I needed to.

So I decided to google about it real quick, and see if there are any quick tips I could pick up. I mean..might as well, if I'm going to stick one in my pocket, I might at well be able to kno how to whip it out and take care of business or "close" as the website I was reading described.

After reading though, I decided I definitely never ever would. I guess I hadn't really thought about it much, but after having it on the mind for more than 10 sec, I realized it really wouldn't be a good thing at all. If you do stab someone..you better be ready to fuck them up..or so I've learned.. and thats just a lil too intense for me.

Something I've read, that's given me confidence though... is it says the person that you do NOT want to fight, is the one that will do anything to get away. I'll find and quote, because I'll fuck it up for sure.

"The truth is, it is incredibly difficult to "corner" someone who is determined to leave. Basically because he will use your face as traction or squirt through the smallest of holes. However, if the person's desire not to engage in physical violence is stronger than his desire to leave, it is very easy to corner someone. If you ask any experienced LEO, corrections officer or mental ward orderly which they would rather face, a person who wants to fight them, or someone who will climb over them to escape, to a man they will tell you the former. They know the latter will hurt them more and be harder to defeat. That's because that person is fully committed to a course of action. Whereas a person who has allowed themselves to be "cornered" will still be of a divided heart and therefore not able to fight at full capacity. And that is exactly what it will take in order to survive such a "no win" situation that they have put themselves into."

which I realize is very true. Someone little can turn into a demon if they really need to. Especially if the attacker is drunk..shouldn't be a big enough deal to have to stab them.

But, I was thinking also that I want to travel. I think then it becomes a different story. Foreigners aren't as real people as Americans...so I'd prob be alright with stabbing some of them.

Unread 01-11-2009, 01:13 AM   #1644 (permalink)
Level 20 Holothetan

Internets: 210144
ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute ninjaface has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly, Active... I'm drunk and i see that you typed a lot of stuff. I want ot read it, but i'm too drunk. so i am typing my own shit.

so this wasseveral years ago. I'd estimate that I was in 6th grade at the time, which is kn own world wide as a pivotal moment in a child's development. Uhh... forgot what i was saying.. but..

I was this going to a babysitter for about a year and there was this toddler that was trying to go dowenstairs. I knew that this kid was not supposed to go into the basement, so I put some sort of big matchbox car play set at the top of the stairs. This was so that the kid wouldnt go down into the basem,ent. it onluy served to make him trip. He tripped. He fell all the way down the stairs. he started crying. the first thougth that came to my head was, "oh shit". I knew shit had just gotten serious into some serious shit. so then i took the matchbaox car playset and put it away, and then i told my b aby sittetr that whatever his names was just fekll down the stairs.

so she went running over to the baby-iosk thing that fell down the sitairs. andshe was al concerned. meanwhile i was relieverd that i had successfully avoided any sorty of punishment for my innocent enough deeds
ninjaface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2009, 05:35 AM   #1645 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yea...I don't think I'd actually ever stab someone.

And you want to carry a knife why???? Sorry I was on your side for alot of shit, but self protection isn't one. If you would never stab a guy, why carry a knife? Take a class or 2. Get some self defense techniques. I have mine as stated before.

Unread 01-11-2009, 05:38 AM   #1646 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde View Post
TESTOSTERONE TESTOSTERONE TESTOSTERONE!!!
Not quite sure why my testosterone level has anything to do with that post. Yes, I have be longing to punch someone in the face, but I have held back. I have broken up plenty of fights in the metropolis of Warsaw that my right hand was cocked, but I havent felt the need to use it. Maybe I should just go out more and seek out a solid partner. Maybe that will limit my testostrone level. FUCK, you are 100% right.

Unread 01-11-2009, 12:48 PM   #1647 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't hit people for self defense, I hit them if I think I can get away with it.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2009, 01:29 AM   #1648 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up this morning bright and early and after hitting the snooze button on both my alarms several times, came to the realization that I was very hungover from a cheap wine binge last night, and possibly still drunk.

After stumbling about for about 15 minutes getting dressed and brushing my teeth, I drove to work. After getting off the highway, there is a "no right on red" sign to turn onto the road my workplace resides on. I look around a bunch for any coppers, didn't see any in my half-drunken stupor, and turned on a red. As soon as I did so, I saw a cop behind some trees on my right side coming up, waiting to pounce on such lawbreakers as myself. At this point I was so downtrodden that I was just like, "Ah, fuck it" and pulled right over into the little driveway he was sitting in and put my car in park.

At this point we both knew what I had done, and I was just like "yeah, sorry about that, didn't see you here, my bad." and gave him my licence and reg. without asking. It was pretty funny in hindsight, but it was just awkward when it happened. From the cops face It was pretty clear this had never happened to him before: Someone pulling themselves over before the cop had a chance to do it. He ran my shit just kinda looking at me in awe, and then gave me back my paperwork.

"Alright, I'm not gonna cite you cause I didn't have to chase you, but just be careful and don't turn right on reds, okay?"

"Yes officer. Thanks"

It was pretty strange, i wasn't too triumphant about it, because it was almost as if it never happened. The whole ordeal took maybe 4 minutes. Pretty awesome though, I guess the fine is like $200 out here.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2009, 01:40 AM   #1649 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

hehe nice

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2009, 01:56 AM   #1650 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Extra nice since you could have possibly gotten a DUI for it. There has been more than one occasion I woke up after a night of hard drinking and thought to myself "this is probably illegal still" as I went to drive myself to lunch.
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote