Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-25-2003, 11:51 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Titan is on a distinguished road

Man, there is some retarded shit that girls do, that just screams "DON'T LOOK AT ME! YOU'LL BE BLINDED FOR LIFE!". No need to make an ordered list or anything, just name off anything you can think of... and let's try to be a little more creative and less obvious than girls that are "fat" or "ugly".

One of the things that has always driven me nuts is girls with dread locks. I'm not talking about hippie jamaican braids. I'm talking about unwashed clumps of rat feces for hair.

Sickly-haired girl: "Here's an idea! I'll not wash my hair for 3 months... then it will all clump together and look like extra long and skinny tirds... and I'll also look like a MAN! I'll be SO HOT!"

Fucking ridiculous. I could go on just about types of hair that sucks... like short (a.k.a. boy) hair. Fucking lesbians. No, seriously, there are lesbians at my school that cut their hair to about an inch long and wear boy clothes and walk like boys... fucking sick.... but that's getting off topic, let's get back on shall we?

[ September 25, 2003, 10:00 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:15 PM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: -205
VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
i hate short hair too.. but there also is a problem with the hair that is as tall as the girl. One of the most unattractive things is the fact that chicks dress like men and show absolutely no respect. I hate the girls that act like they are straight outta the hodd and they could get any man.. absolutely nasty.

~ductor ab grandis divinitus~ CDXXVII
VOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Amen to the short hair, VOL. Even shoulder length is on the brink of being too short in my book.

I'd say about 90% of facial piercings do it for me. I'm not a big fan of them, but just a couple on the earlobe are pleanty for me. I realize that it's the "in thing to do", but it just doesn't do anything for me. Especially eyebrows. What the fuck is that about?

I will say, however that some earings can be very sexy, when used for good and not evil. Like the ones that dangle just a little bit off the lobe. However, a stud in the tongue just doesn't do it for me.

[ September 25, 2003, 11:18 AM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)

VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts VOL is infamous around these parts
the only piercings i am into are the naval and ears.. but not too many

Unread 09-25-2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)
I like dirt.

tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Navals are good for the most part. That's why I included this...

Quote:
Originally posted by tonguegina:
I'd say about 90% of facial piercings...
...facial being the key term there.
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:36 PM   #6 (permalink)

i understood that... but weirdos will pierce other nasty things

Unread 09-25-2003, 01:42 PM   #7 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Navals and earlobes. Everywhere else is a disaster area.

[ September 25, 2003, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: tonguegina ]
Unread 09-25-2003, 01:45 PM   #8 (permalink)

correct my bo swinging friend

Unread 09-25-2003, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
Navals, earlobes, and clits my friends. How could you forget clits?

[ September 25, 2003, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 02:33 PM   #10 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

I'm not a fan of the belly button piercings. I tihnk it takes away from the most beautiful part of a woman.

As to unattractive things a girl can do, high on my list is smoking.

And while this is a necessary thing that we all do, excess makes it unattractive; talking.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 04:26 PM   #11 (permalink)
I like dirt.

No, Dirty, I remembered to keep clits off the list. It's a little disturbing to me.

Pliedes, I'm not a huge fan of belly button piercings either, but it's much more acceptable than some places. Smoking is a definate, though. Good call.
Unread 09-25-2003, 04:54 PM   #12 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Most Unattractive Thing A Girl Can Do (In My Eyes):

Talk to you, but only about herself, for seemingly hours on end.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 05:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
The most unattractive thing a girl can do is reach back and rub her brown-eye while you're plugging her doggy-style... doesn't she realize that you have a goal that she is making almost impossible to reach.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-25-2003, 07:09 PM   #14 (permalink)

Osiris is on a distinguished road
For me, rubbing feces all over herself would be pretty disgusting. But I don't think that's the angle the question is going for....

Being indecisive is really unattractive and annoying. I'll go with that.

Stab, nice post count (666).
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2003, 12:56 AM   #15 (permalink)

Dirty clits are nasty... and smoking is another awful thing a girl can do

Unread 09-29-2003, 12:39 PM   #16 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
I don't mind a girl smoking at all.
The one thing that makes a girl unattractive to me is when they refuse to piss on my face.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2003, 04:56 PM   #17 (permalink)

that will make anyone pissed off.... no pun intended. actually yeah there was

Unread 10-04-2003, 08:14 PM   #18 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
I think the most unattractive thing a girl can do is have a loud and annoying laugh.

And also wear those shirts that show off their guts.

And if they have guts. That's a no-no.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2003, 09:02 PM   #19 (permalink)

*raises hand and agrees with combat chuck

Unread 10-05-2003, 08:23 PM   #20 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
*points out to VOL that if he doesn't stop posting in this way, my rifle won't always be aimed at him
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 08:19 PM   #21 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Most unattractive thing a girl can do is have no self-respect... or show no respect.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2003, 01:05 PM   #22 (permalink)

by what means Niger?

Unread 10-13-2003, 07:45 PM   #23 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
In the means that she lets herself go, gets fat and all that shit. And when girls dress and act like little whores. Also, when a girl thinks that being stupid will get her attention.

On the other side...

When the bitch don't understand I own her ass.

[ October 13, 2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Niger Angelus ]

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2003, 10:38 PM   #24 (permalink)

now I comprestand

Unread 10-14-2003, 02:28 PM   #25 (permalink)

Thomas Gander is on a distinguished road
I think it's pretty unattractive if girls won't let you stick it in their ass. Seriously, after fucking them so many times, it gets pretty loose and you just need somewhere else to put it but then they won't let you for some unknown reason.
Thomas Gander is offline   Reply With Quote