Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > I'm Right, Fuck You

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-18-2003, 01:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 10
ahead of a backwards game is on a distinguished road
heres something ive always wondered, what is the most useless state in this country. after strong deliberation with myself ive decided that new mexico is the most usless of all the other 49 states. what good comes of this pitiful hole in the ground? its nothing but sand, imbred white trash and spics. if it were up to me, new mexico would be the landfill for all of the united states trash. thats basically all its good for.
ahead of a backwards game is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 01:48 AM   #2 (permalink)

Internets: 82
Alpha will become famous soon enough
Tennesee and Texas are tops on my list.

Gods are but men with immortal souls.
Alpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 01:52 AM   #3 (permalink)

a fine set of choices but i still say new mexico is a bigger piece of shit.
Unread 11-18-2003, 01:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

Internets: 306
fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough fancymeghan is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via ICQ to fancymeghan Send a message via AIM to fancymeghan
i think that delaware is virtually useless. i think that it should just be taken over by some other state...seriously, who would miss it?
fancymeghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 01:56 AM   #5 (permalink)

wow, i never even thought of delaware. i guess it is pretty useless if you cant even remember it.
Unread 11-18-2003, 02:15 AM   #6 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

An simple answer: Wyoming.

It doesn't actually exist, it's a figment of the United States of America, a ghost, a fake, a fraud.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 02:21 AM   #7 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Wyoming is extremely beautiful, it's staying.

I'd have to go with one of the desert wastelands such as New Mexico.

To be honest, Hawaii really doesn't do anything for us, they could go.
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 02:22 AM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Pliedes:
You're right, it is staying.
In the Land of Things That Don't Exist.

[ November 17, 2003, 11:23 PM: Message edited by: Titan ]

Unread 11-18-2003, 02:31 AM   #9 (permalink)

i disagree pliedes. hawaii provides a haven for lonely business men with dead end jobs and lives. i mean where else can you go where you get laid right as you get off the plane. that proves hawaii's usefulness to this coutry. as for wyoming, 2nd runner up for the us's land fill. behind of course new mexico and utah. fucking mormons.
Unread 11-18-2003, 02:43 AM   #10 (permalink)

Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Ahead, have you actually been to any of the states which you are suggesting?
Unread 11-18-2003, 03:25 AM   #11 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I say do away with washington....its always raining half the time....plus at least in new mexico you can go down there and get sun..plus get acrossed the border and get some things!!!!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 04:21 AM   #12 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Quote:
Originally posted by Titan:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pliedes:
You're right, it is staying.
In the Land of Things That Don't Exist.
</font>[/quote]Wyoming seems like crap. I think that's where it's at. The one I would like to get rid of, however is not the most useless. If I were to get rid of one, it would be Louisiana, or as I call it the "Armpitt of America." But the thread is about the most useless, so I'm sticking with Wyoming.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 04:25 AM   #13 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised that no one in here has said the correct answer, Maine.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 04:40 AM   #14 (permalink)

no pliedes i havent been to any of the states that i suggest. and there is a reason for that, they all suck. i wouldnt waste my time on any of them.
Unread 11-18-2003, 06:07 AM   #15 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
rhode island, nebraska, or south dakota.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 11:07 AM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Ugly Bastard:
I'm surprised that no one in here has said the correct answer, Maine.
Maine = Largest lobstering state in the Union.

Unread 11-18-2003, 12:12 PM   #17 (permalink)

Maine is another extremely beautiful state with a diverse economy.

Nebraska really doesn't do much except grow corn, and it's not like we have other places that can do that.
Unread 11-18-2003, 12:36 PM   #18 (permalink)

kentucky isnt all that great either. nothing but imbred white trash hicks. i guess go ahead and throw in west virginia with that association too.
Unread 11-18-2003, 02:56 PM   #19 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

im ganna say get rid of california because they are the biggest joke for a country in the nation right now.....good lord look at their gov. oh man....my punctuation is terrible

Unread 11-18-2003, 02:56 PM   #20 (permalink)

haha biggest joke for a state in the nation...thats what it meant...maybe im just a joke...

Unread 11-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Pssst, Shaw, look right above the word "for" in your first post.

Unread 11-18-2003, 04:59 PM   #22 (permalink)

sorry im a newbie...i will be sure to edit out all mistakes every made by me...which will be alot!!!

Unread 11-18-2003, 05:03 PM   #23 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Mon-fucking-tana. It takes up so much space, yet does nothing for us. Level the fucking state and make it a parking lot. Yeah. A parking lot.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 05:06 PM   #24 (permalink)
Bokononist

Internets: 11801
Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute Fruitacious B has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly what I was going to suggest, Orgazmo. I really wish that we could just get rid of that second half of Michigan. You know, the section that should be a part of Wisconsin.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand." |vonnegut
Fruitacious B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2003, 05:16 PM   #25 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Yeah, I'd probably be pretty pissed if I was a Wisconsonian about that. Why the shit does Michigan get that chunk? It's bullshit.

[ November 18, 2003, 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Orgazmo ]
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote