Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Rants

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-22-2005, 04:07 AM   #51 (permalink)

Internets: 10
sim_flex_x is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to sim_flex_x
irresponsible people annoy the hell out of me
sim_flex_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2005, 09:48 PM   #52 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
My fucking back massager broke. I wouldn't be that upset but I use it on my cock in place of jerking off manually. A few years of a high speed vibrator and going back to the old hand and lotion just doesn't cut it anymore. FUCK!

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2005, 09:51 PM   #53 (permalink)

MAGICLIT is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to MAGICLIT
Quote:
Originally posted by Repugnant Abomination:
My fucking back massager broke. I wouldn't be that upset but I use it on my cock in place of jerking off manually. A few years of a high speed vibrator and going back to the old hand and lotion just doesn't cut it anymore. FUCK!

-And that's my post.
I use a back massager to get off too, I have 3 of them, Want me to Fed-Ex ya 1?

I am all in favor of a ruling class, especially since I rule.
MAGICLIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2005, 09:55 PM   #54 (permalink)
Almost there...

Internets: 161638
Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute Repugnant Abomination has a reputation beyond repute
Yes.

I'm being serious.

-And that's my post.
Repugnant Abomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2005, 09:58 PM   #55 (permalink)

so ur burrowed in ironic mustache's mustache? I'll send it there, I know how serious it is to lose something you love so dearly.

Unread 03-23-2005, 02:21 AM   #56 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously folks, there are 10 active members on, it'd be nice if you could actually fucking post something, even if it's just a rant about how you're not fucking posting.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 02:22 AM   #57 (permalink)

underwater is on a distinguished road
There's enough shit going on in the magiclit thread that SOMEBODY should at least be posting in there.

We can dance if we want to, we can leave your friends behind, because your friends don't dance and if they don't dance then they're no friends of mine.
underwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 04:13 PM   #58 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by underwater:
There's enough shit going on in the magiclit thread that SOMEBODY should at least be posting in there.
RotD:
"You love me you, really love me"
NO WAIT underwater, they just hate you.

Unread 03-23-2005, 04:34 PM   #59 (permalink)
Spice Master

Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute
There is this really weird bitch sitting next to me in the computer lab, and she's reading some MuHis crap and writing about hamlet in size 14 bold font, like a retard. She keeps looking at my screen, and I hate it when people do that shit. She also keeps rolling her chair over my bookbag, like a bitch. Fuck you, if you're reading this, you turquoise sweater bitch.

Psychedelics are illegal not because a loving government is concerned that you may jump out of a third story window. Psychedelics are illegal because they dissolve opinion structures and culturally laid down models of behavior and information processing.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-23-2005, 04:50 PM   #60 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
<font size="7">HEY BITCH IN THE COMPUTER LAB SITTING NEXT TO BLONDE, GO FUCK YOURSELF</font>
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2005, 04:53 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Blonde:
...she's reading some MuHis crap and writing about hamlet in size 14 bold font...She keeps looking at my screen, and I hate it when people do that shit
made me laugh, that's all
Unread 03-24-2005, 01:40 AM   #62 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
My fucking Digital instructor is the biggest fucking dumbass on the planet. I hate him so much. Sometimes in class I imagine myself with a shotgun blowing his lungs out onto the chalkboard. Other times I imagine myself with a pistol blowing his brains out.

Yes it is pretty graphic. Of course I'd never actually do this. In reality he's kind of a nice guy, doesn't communicate well, but somewhat friendly. Just when he's trying to teach us something, and we aren't learning shit, I get pretty frusterated.

[ March 24, 2005, 05:02 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2005, 05:31 AM   #63 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
In the words of Van Wilder, 'Graphic'.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2005, 07:56 PM   #64 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

I mean, I paid $2,143.50 for those fuckers, they can't throw a God damn free T-shirt in the box too? Shit.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2005, 09:36 PM   #65 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
The ice cream man was out driving around my neighborhood today and yesterday at 12:30 and 2:00, repectively. Somebody needs to tell that motherfucker what time the kiddies get out of school.

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2005, 11:32 PM   #66 (permalink)
Spice Master

I fucking hate best buy so much. I'm not even going to capitalize their name, they don't deserve even that much.

I bought my wire harness and dash kit from there about 2 years ago, and myself and a friend put the CD player I bought off of Ebay into my car. Thinking I was going to to sell the car this past fall, I put back in the stock CD player, and kept my aftermarket one.

Well, it turns out that I didn't sell my car, and apparently, when I put back in the stock one, I fucked something up, so it would randomly screech like static on the radio sounds when I was playing the CD. I've been trying to get the motherfucker back out of my car since like...October. It's pretty fucking ridiculous. But seeing as how I don't have any money, because i NEVER have any fucking money, I decided to just use a portable CD player and a tape adapter kit and that worked fine.

However, when I was messing with it once more just the other day, I some how reprogrammed it/fucked it up to the point where I can't even use the tape or radio function on it. I.e., i'm absolutely fucked. So, thinking it would only cost me 50 bucks to get it installed at Best Buy, I called them to confirm this and see if I could get an appointment for tomorrow, because i'm driving home this weekend and 2 and a half hours there and back without any music whatsoever would drive me absolutely fucking crazy

Heres where it gets bullshit: I already have the wire harness and dash kit that I bought FROM best buy, yet they state that I need to buy a new one If I don't have the receipt that I bought it from best buy.

Why in the fuck would I still have the receipt. So now I don't know what to do. I'm stuck with a fucked up CD player console that I can't get out of my car, that doesnt work, and a perfectly good set of of a wireharness kit, and a nice aftermarket CD player that i'm going to have to pay about 80 bucks to get re-installed. Fucking christ shit fuck ass motherfucking whore.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-25-2005, 01:21 AM   #67 (permalink)
Spice Master

I hate it when people blatantly give/repeat elaborate details of phone conversations in public places to deliberately make others in the area hear what they're talking about so they can attempt to make themselves appear humorous, cool, interesting, etc. Like how the movies and TV shows do in order for you to know what is going on on the other side of the phone. Like this bitch across from me in the library.

I'm hating her more and more the more she talks. What a fucking loud bitch. I think i might kill her.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-25-2005, 05:26 AM   #68 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
You may just want to start bringing weapons with you to the lab and library Blonde.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 03-25-2005, 05:33 AM   #69 (permalink)
Spice Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Niger Angelus:
You may just want to start bringing weapons with you to the lab and library Blonde.
Bare hands makes it so much more satisfactory.

― Terence McKenna
Unread 03-25-2005, 04:30 PM   #70 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Do you know what I hate? Let me tell you:

Picture this scenario...

There is a line of people walking into the same building. Everyone is going through the same door...because nobody takes the initiative to open another set of doors (that's fine, I'm okay with that part). What I'm not okay with is the bitch in the middle of the line who doesn't hold the door open for the person behind her. She just rides freely off of the opening that the person in front of her gave, walks hands-free through the door, and leaves the guy behind her to fend for himself.

I use "her" to describe the perpetrator because this evil seems to stem from a vagina at least 95% of the time.

I also hate how bitter the peel of a banana tastes. The fruit inside is so delicious...why must it be encased in such a shit-tasting jacket? Fuck banana peels.
Unread 03-25-2005, 04:31 PM   #71 (permalink)

Tough day Gaz?

Unread 03-25-2005, 04:35 PM   #72 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Can't complain.
Unread 03-25-2005, 04:57 PM   #73 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by Orgazmo:
Everyone is going through the same door...because nobody takes the initiative to open another set of doors
I hate it when people do that, which is why if no one's coming out the other door, I have a tendancy to open it

[ March 25, 2005, 01:58 PM: Message edited by: sim_flex_x ]
Unread 03-25-2005, 09:42 PM   #74 (permalink)
We still believe.

Ok, remember how beautiful it was outside yesterday? I hate being skull-fucked by Indiana weather this is getting really old.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 03-26-2005, 05:05 AM   #75 (permalink)
I like dirt.

Internets: 2790
tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute tonguegina has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to tonguegina Send a message via AIM to tonguegina Send a message via MSN to tonguegina Send a message via Yahoo to tonguegina
Detroit Pistons fans are fucking retards.
tonguegina is offline   Reply With Quote