Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Crazy Stuff > Shit Talking Central

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-02-2003, 01:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Vitruvio is on a distinguished road
A big congratulations goes out to Silver and Cold, Mustafa, and Vol for their accurate votes in this round.

Silver, in her relentless travel to be liked by all of the veterans on the board, threw all rationale to the side and decided to give full credit to one half of a split bash. Congratulations.

Mustafa, in his relentless travel to destroy the Nubblies community, decided that he would throw all of his votes to the non-veteran. It's a perfect plan. Make the non-veteran win...and then the board will shut down! Mustafa wins! Congratulations.

VOL, in his relentless travel to retain status as the poorest "active member," tossed his 5 votes to one side without any attempt at an explanation. We'd expect nothing less. Congratulations.

The fact of the matter is that neither bash completely outshone the other. Sure, DK made BDH look like a pussy with personal attacks (which is the OST's equivalent of biting in a street fight), and BDH used his patented imagery to throw some mud back at DK, but neither one outclassed the other.

Since the bashes were so incredibly equal, I'm going to give my vote to the person who had the disadvantage. Since his bash was strong enough to withstand BDH's attacks, even though BDH was in the prime position, DK receives the extra point.

DK - 3 / 43
BDH - 2 / 42
Vitruvio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 02:08 PM   #27 (permalink)

ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
BDH-5
DK-0

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 02:42 PM   #28 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
And with retards points added in, the score is

DK - 43
BDH - 47
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 03:42 PM   #29 (permalink)

bert is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to bert
BDH-3
DK-2

as said above both post were really good but im goin to have to give the edge to BDH becuase DK is only hiding behind another ID. if he were to really come out anuse his first ID then it d might be better. but if you are goin to be a pussy through this whole thing then go ahead and do so but im goin to have to give the edge to BDH cuase he isnt making up another name and hiding behind it

DK-45
BDH-50

[ October 02, 2003, 01:44 PM: Message edited by: bert ]
bert is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:29 PM   #30 (permalink)

alkaline_trio- is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to alkaline_trio-
BDH-2
DK-3

in case you haven't heard im sick and tired of trying i wish you would take my radio to bathe with you, plugged in and ready to fall
alkaline_trio- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-02-2003, 04:39 PM   #31 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute
and with the other reatard's points added in it's:

DK - 48
BDH - 52

[ October 02, 2003, 02:39 PM: Message edited by: Dirty Harry ]
Unread 10-02-2003, 06:05 PM   #32 (permalink)

Osiris is on a distinguished road
While I'm sure DK has another id on here, that has little to do with the actual bashes themselves. BDH's was just defensive, he needs some offense.

DK - 4
BDH - 1

DK - 52
BDH - 53
Osiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2003, 05:40 PM   #33 (permalink)

Combat Chuck is on a distinguished road
In all honesty, BDH's wasn't as strong as Deep Kick's. I hate the fucker, and I wasn't impressed by the pic, but there were some good attacks in there, and it was a well laid out offense, which is commendable.

I'm gonna mirror everybody else and give it:

DK - 3
BDH - 2

That makes it a:

DK - 55
BDH - 55

Again, it's a tie game folks.
Combat Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2003, 06:13 PM   #34 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
The heat is on. Duh duhnt duhnt duh duh, duh duhnt duhnt duht. Or something like that.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2003, 06:28 PM   #35 (permalink)
Ish...

silver and cold is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to silver and cold
Vitruvio, its, funny you say that, because that wasnt it at all!!Nice try to make your self look better than me though!
1)DK broke the rules
2)BDH hates me, so why would I be trying to win his opinion over?No offense to him, but I could care less what he thinks!
3)I voted for who I though did best.
So, fuck off!

the killer in me is the killer in you.
silver and cold is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2003, 09:02 PM   #36 (permalink)

Vitruvio is on a distinguished road
Silver, I'm not here to argue with you about why your last post was bullshit, but, if that's something that you'd like to pursue, I'd be more than happy to do it in an OST format.

Now, you can either decline the offer, thereby admitting my previous claims were correct, or...
Vitruvio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-06-2003, 03:05 AM   #37 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

Not say anything at all.

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2003, 04:16 AM   #38 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
Alright...so we have a tie. What the fuck do we do now? I don't know...so let's make some bullshit up.

There will be a new vote, conducted in the 24 hour timeframe of Wednesday, October 8th. During the timeframe, anyone can cast one vote toward whoever they feel had the better bash. If the top of your voting post doesn't say "October 8," it won't be counted. After the votes are tallied, the winner will, of course, be the person with the most. If it is tied again, the winner will be the person that was ahead before the final vote was casted (in other words, in the case of a tie, the final vote will be erased). There ya go.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:01 AM   #39 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

I vote for Deep Kick

DK - 1
BDH - 0

The Glyde don't sign no autographs
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:04 AM   #40 (permalink)

Internets: 1608
Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future Pliedes has a brilliant future

Deep Kick.

DK - 2
BDH - 0
Pliedes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:09 AM   #41 (permalink)

Titan is on a distinguished road

DK - 2
BDH - 1

Hitting below the belt is a homosexual move.
It was lame that BDH has over 1,000 posts and DK had to rely on outside sources for his bash. It should have been an OST between DK and BDH, not DK and *insert BDH's real name here*.

[ October 08, 2003, 12:15 AM: Message edited by: Titan ]

I do what the fuck I want.
Titan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:20 AM   #42 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

DK-3
BDH-1

I voted 3-2 in favor of Deep Kick earlier. Thus, it wouldn't make much sense to vote against him here. Sorry, BDH.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:21 AM   #43 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo
I've gotta throw my single to DK.

DK - 4
BDH - 1
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:39 AM   #44 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
DK- 5
BDH- 1

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:46 AM   #45 (permalink)

Mine goes to BDH.

DK - 5
BDH - 2
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:20 PM   #46 (permalink)

BrassMonkees is on a distinguished road
Mine to DK

DK - 6
BDH - 2

neither here nor there...
BrassMonkees is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:42 PM   #47 (permalink)

goatfucker is on a distinguished road
bdh is a faggot face

dk-5
bdh-0

dk-11
bdh-2
goatfucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 02:50 PM   #48 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Uhh...

DK - 7
BDH - 2
Unread 10-08-2003, 03:31 PM   #49 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

I wanted to let everyone know that I cannot post my OST until Sunday the 12th because I have conference for tennis. So my OST will not come until Sunday the 12th.

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2003, 08:52 PM   #50 (permalink)

ttbabe23 is on a distinguished road
dk-7
bdh-3

just do it ok...
ttbabe23 is offline   Reply With Quote