Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Search Forums

Notices

Showing results 1 to 25 of 28
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Wayne
Forum: Sports 12-15-2003, 02:53 AM
Replies: 28
Views: 6,476
Posted By Wayne
Post I didn't realize we had a Colt among us. What...

I didn't realize we had a Colt among us. What position do you play?
Forum: I'm Right, Fuck You 12-13-2003, 03:52 AM
Replies: 67
Views: 15,172
Posted By Wayne
Post Death penalty.

Death penalty.
Forum: The Games 11-21-2003, 10:55 PM
Replies: 62
Views: 11,697
Posted By Wayne
Post Looks like a little girl feeding a dog.

Looks like a little girl feeding a dog.
Forum: General Chat 11-21-2003, 10:53 PM
Replies: 25
Views: 4,605
Posted By Wayne
Post A set of golf clubs is on top of my list this...

A set of golf clubs is on top of my list this year. I don't play much but that is mostly b/c my set now is shit. Goddamn handmedowns.
Forum: Sports 11-21-2003, 10:49 PM
Replies: 164
Views: 25,973
Posted By Wayne
Post I'm in for sure. I wasn't on here when the last...

I'm in for sure. I wasn't on here when the last round went down so it'd be nice to be in on this.
Forum: Reviews 11-21-2003, 10:44 PM
Replies: 4,177
Views: 959,526
Posted By Wayne
Post Want to talk ab out 3d ping pong? Look at this. ...

Want to talk ab out 3d ping pong? Look at this.

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/pingpong.php
Forum: The Arts 11-21-2003, 10:41 PM
Replies: 7
Views: 720
Posted By Wayne
Post And that's how Pliedes began his obsession with...

And that's how Pliedes began his obsession with child pornography.
Forum: I'm Right, Fuck You 11-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Replies: 60
Views: 11,845
Posted By Wayne
Post The quote still makes sense if you remove "drink...

The quote still makes sense if you remove "drink alcohol" and instead input:
drive
get their mail
jump out of an airplane
leave their house
etc...

Even though I hate that quote, I agree with...
Forum: Shit Talking Central 09-26-2003, 07:28 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 11,645
Posted By Wayne
Post Everything isn't always about tonguegina, you...

Everything isn't always about tonguegina, you egotistical sack of fuck.

I'm talking about Menace.
Forum: I'm Right, Fuck You 09-26-2003, 07:23 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,913
Posted By Wayne
Post Did you know that most people no that? Probably,...

Did you know that most people no that? Probably, you pathetic fuck.

By the way, it's know...for next time.

Looks like accurate accusations have you stumbling over the keys.
Forum: Rants 09-26-2003, 07:17 PM
Replies: 39
Views: 9,481
Posted By Wayne
Post While I was paying for my gas the other day,...

While I was paying for my gas the other day, everyone had to evacuate because the attached laundromat has a fire alarm going off. I didn't really care.
Forum: The Games 09-26-2003, 07:13 PM
Replies: 42
Views: 7,875
Posted By Wayne
Post It worked fine on my computer too. Sounds like...

It worked fine on my computer too. Sounds like somebody has a faulty system.
Forum: I'm Right, Fuck You 09-26-2003, 07:11 PM
Replies: 38
Views: 7,945
Posted By Wayne
Post I would start a petting zoo.

I would start a petting zoo.
Forum: Shit Talking Central 09-26-2003, 07:08 PM
Replies: 56
Views: 11,645
Posted By Wayne
Post Who is this kid? I caught on to what his name...

Who is this kid? I caught on to what his name is, but I don't know who he is. Is he in our grade, or did he graduate last year?

Also:

I hate to be the jackass or the party, but sometimes I...
Forum: Sports 09-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Replies: 211
Views: 34,232
Posted By Wayne
Post I know exactly what you're talking about UB. I...

I know exactly what you're talking about UB. I hate the bastards who have "one" team, and then when that "one" team gets beat, they resort back to the Yankees just because they're the favorite to...
Forum: I'm Right, Fuck You 09-26-2003, 07:00 PM
Replies: 29
Views: 5,913
Posted By Wayne
Post You mean to tell me that, even if you knew you...

You mean to tell me that, even if you knew you would be dead in 15 minutes, you would still be trying to convince others that you're straight?
Forum: News 09-26-2003, 06:56 PM
Replies: 49
Views: 6,741
Posted By Wayne
Post How'd they kill themself, Silver?

How'd they kill themself, Silver?
Forum: General Chat 09-26-2003, 06:55 PM
Replies: 50
Views: 6,888
Posted By Wayne
Post Next year I plan on majoring in Chemistry,...

Next year I plan on majoring in Chemistry, working toward a career in pharmaceuticals.
Forum: Jibberish 09-18-2003, 03:57 AM
Replies: 196
Views: 38,489
Posted By Wayne
Post "Of late it’s harder just to go outside, to...

"Of late it’s harder just to go outside,
to leave this deadspace with hatred so alive.
Writhing with sickness, thrown into banality, I decay."
-AFI
Forum: The Confessional/Advice Line 09-18-2003, 03:47 AM
Replies: 21
Views: 850
Posted By Wayne
Post I suggest getting as far away from fast food as...

I suggest getting as far away from fast food as you possibly can. Obviously I can't speak for all fast food chains, but working at Hardees is hell.

[ September 18, 2003, 01:51 AM: Message...
Forum: Reviews 09-18-2003, 03:45 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 764
Posted By Wayne
Post You're saying that silver and cold has a penis? ...

You're saying that silver and cold has a penis? I'm sure she'd appreciate that.

You could let little tonguegina fight his own fights, or you could keep him on your nipple for awhile longer. I...
Forum: General Chat 09-17-2003, 09:27 PM
Replies: 34
Views: 6,748
Posted By Wayne
Post http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2952248478&category=1468

I'll take two.
Forum: Reviews 09-17-2003, 09:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 764
Posted By Wayne
Post Why? Because the number underneath his posts is...

Why? Because the number underneath his posts is bigger than the number underneath mine? Fuck that.
Forum: Sports 09-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Replies: 32
Views: 6,630
Posted By Wayne
Post I've got my chips on the Vikings. They've got...

I've got my chips on the Vikings. They've got Moss that's pretty much a sure bet...but if they want to get anything done, it's going to be behind the legs of Moe Williams. They have a good shot at...
Forum: Jibberish 09-17-2003, 09:12 PM
Replies: 802
Views: 128,950
Posted By Wayne
Post *Says "hello" to rest of board *Introduces self...

*Says "hello" to rest of board
*Introduces self
*Can handle being stabbed, maimed, and killed--just hopes he isn't doused with semen
Showing results 1 to 25 of 28

 
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright © 2002-∞ - Nubblies.net