Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:10 AM   #76 (permalink)

Internets: 10
Smokin' Maverick is on a distinguished road
I've read shit on here before i just now registered so i could tell you guys that there the ones you guys look up to, obviously. Plus, I have seen that some girls that have boy friends have been called slut and personally I would be pissed if someone said that about my lady.
Smokin' Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:11 AM   #77 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Your lady is a slut

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 14, 2002).]
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:12 AM   #78 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Hey stupid cocksucker, I do have a girlfriend, so suck my fuckin cock you stupid bitch.

oh yeah and your lady is a slut
fuck you bitch.

[This message has been edited by JohnnyRichter (edited November 14, 2002).]
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:14 AM   #79 (permalink)

First off you don't know who the fuck my girl friend is so don't make assumption before you meet someone. If I had to make an assumtion on you right now I would have to say that you like to lick "Duck Butter" off the sacks of biker dudes, so Shut Up.
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:15 AM   #80 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I agree that being pissed over a girlfriend being called a slut is reasonble...but they have to understand that's only one person's opinion. Just as he/she thinks that the girl is a slut, I'm sure that girl thinks that he/she is a dumb fuck...and there's nothing wrong with that.

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 14, 2002).]
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:17 AM   #81 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

OK, Maverick, I'll admit I was in the wrong in calling your dirty and ugly girlfriend a slut. I apologize for that.

Regardless of this, you still are a bitch, and you always will be a bitch, so fuck you, you cocksuckin faggot.
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:21 AM   #82 (permalink)

It wasn't my girlfriend. It was a friend of mine's girlfriend.

What would you do if I called your bf a fudge packer?? You would be pissed but atleast I am telling the truth.
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:21 AM   #83 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Maverick-

Unlike JR, I don't really think it was wrong calling your girlfriend a slut. In fact, I might just do it again!

YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A SLUT!

Oh shit, my fingers got away from me there, sorry.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 14, 2002).]
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:22 AM   #84 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Maverick? What if I called you a pussy?

Pussy.
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:39 AM   #85 (permalink)

Then I would say
You are what you Eat!

Unread 11-15-2002, 12:40 AM   #86 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
What is with this massive joining of new members? That I am not inharently angry with, what I am angry with are the ones that come on here thinking they have some sort of ground to stand on and proceed on bashing those who are higher than them. And when they bash they dont even have for, so they just end up getting their anis ripped, then they come back with a sophmoric comment further digging the whole.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:43 AM   #87 (permalink)

Who is this Niger guy??
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:44 AM   #88 (permalink)

This Niger guy, is a man who has posted 148 more times than you have.

Maybe we should be asking, who is this Maverick guy?!?

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:45 AM   #89 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
wow, this post is pushing 5 pages...

by the way, what is the record for pages?
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:47 AM   #90 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard-

This forum is the longest one ever. So with each new page, we break a record.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:50 AM   #91 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Yes, it's true. Fucking retards, like Maverick, think they can come in here and bash us all down like they are the greatest. They are not the greatest, in fact, I would go as far and say they are the worst. All of them have their heads so far rammed in their ass that it's perminatly stuck there. What you close minded fucks are too blind to see is that I, JohnnyRichter, own you. You are my little nigger when you are in here. Just remember that you little bitches. I am your mother fuckin pimp. Do not fuck with me, unless you wish to be bashed like the that little whore mother of yours is when your drunk ass dad comes home from the bars.

Unread 11-15-2002, 12:50 AM   #92 (permalink)

well where are my manners I am sorry i don't sit behind my computer all fuckin day typing stupid shit. I need to start practicing more so i can get to be a good as you guys are on here.
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:52 AM   #93 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
I am proud to be apart of this HUGE milestone.
now can we return to talking about the hottest girls by grade or are you going to just site and argue about how much of a slut mavrics girlfriend is?
i don't even see how mavrics girlfriend got involved in this post because the title of the post is 'HOTTEST' girls by grade, not poor excuses of girlfriends for anal retentive cocksucking people.
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:53 AM   #94 (permalink)

OneHugeBastard-

Show me the rule in the nubblies rulebook that says we have to talk about what the name of the topic is?

Who cares if we make fun of Maverick.

It could be worse.....it could be you.

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:53 AM   #95 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

Ahhh, HugeBastard you bring up a very good point. We should start a whole new topic titled "Sluttiest Girls By Grade at WCHS"

Mavrick's g/f = #1
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:54 AM   #96 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
JR, I could not have put it any better myself. Pure literature right there.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:54 AM   #97 (permalink)

Johnny-

Grand Form.

Shall you start the topic? Or shall I?

-Ugly Bastard
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:55 AM   #98 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

All in favor of the new topic say I

I
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:55 AM   #99 (permalink)

Well take a look back at the post's that have been made and you will see that my girlfriends has been mentioned numerous times. I'm sure that one really helps back your theory about her.
Unread 11-15-2002, 12:56 AM   #100 (permalink)

Maverick-

That made no sense.

JR-

You have until 10:15 to start that topic. Or I shall do so.

-Ugly Bastard