Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2002, 12:57 AM   #101 (permalink)

Internets: 10
OneHugeBastard is on a distinguished road
You just love nubblies don't you maverick. you can sit and wish you had one of those girls and PRETEND that you are with one. and the funny thing is, no matter how much you try to bull shit us, WE WILL NEVER BELIEVE YOU! so FUCK YOU!
OneHugeBastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 12:59 AM   #102 (permalink)
JohnnyRichter

It's up
Old 11-15-2002, 01:01 AM   #103 (permalink)

Smokin' Maverick is on a distinguished road
My whole intentions of getting on this were just to tell you guys that it was shitty of you to by calling girls out there that aren't sluts sluts. Specially when they have boyfriends. I can total understand when you call certain girls sluts just not the ones that have no past of being a slut. I didn't even wanna start any shit talking because I am not like that but you guys started with me and got me going. So the shit talk was not intentional but the explaination of calling sweet girls sluts isn't good

[This message has been edited by Orgazmo (edited November 14, 2002).]
Smokin' Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:03 AM   #104 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Maverick-

Yes, it is shitty to call nice girls, sluts.

But this is Nubblies.com, not Meet the Press.

God forbit we do something immoral in here.

-Ugly Bastard
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:05 AM   #105 (permalink)
Orgazmo

I think Maverick actually has a point...

That doesn't mean I'm going to stifle people's opinions, of course...I just think he has a point.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:11 AM   #106 (permalink)

I think it is best when the truth comes out. I am here to share some good stuff not have conflicts so I will apologize for some of the shit i said. I just know how pissed the guy was. So I felt for him.
Old 11-15-2002, 01:14 AM   #107 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 40012
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

so maverick why don't you PM me with what girls we called "sluts" on here...I personally have no remembered calling one single girl on here a slut...maybe others have but not me....just pm me and we can talk about it.....i'm not talking shit...just wanting to have a convo about it and tell you a few things as well.

thx in advance
:::BDH:::

------------------
-Representing 9.5+" penis's nation wide
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:20 AM   #108 (permalink)

Santa's Smoka is on a distinguished road
Maverick, you talk about not sitting behind a computer 24/7 typing like these other dumb fucks, but I've seen that you've posted messages at 9:01, 9:10, 9:14, 9:21, 9:39, 0:43, 9:50, 9:55, 10:01, and 10:11. That's 9 times in just over an hour, and I'm sure that isn't the last message you will post up here, so where do you stand in this pathetic group of people?...at least most of them have something legitimate to say.
Santa's Smoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:22 AM   #109 (permalink)

Santa's Smoka is on a distinguished road
that's 10 times in just over an hour, my bad
Santa's Smoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:24 AM   #110 (permalink)

Thumbs down

That was so real crafty stuff. I really give a shit about what you just said
Old 11-15-2002, 01:28 AM   #111 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus
Wow! The I dont care approach, do you have anymore sly replies? Any? Please more, I am writing all of them down.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 01:32 AM   #112 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin' Maverick:
That was so real crafty stuff. I really give a shit about what you just said<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

"That was so real crafty stuff." ???

Explaineth.

-Ugly Bastard
Old 11-15-2002, 01:33 AM   #113 (permalink)

buckeye is on a distinguished road
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smokin' Maverick:
well where are my manners I am sorry i don't sit behind my computer all fuckin day typing stupid shit. I need to start practicing more so i can get to be a good as you guys are on here.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well fuck you bitch, what exactly is it that you do that makes us sooooo much better than us? Athletics? Academics, wait never mind you’re a dumbass.
As of now I would say you have nothing to back up all this shit your saying. So prove it bitch.
buckeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 02:29 AM   #114 (permalink)
Orgazmo

Yeah, I edited a lot of the shit here. You probably don't agree with the decision...but basically it was either that more move the entire thing to the elite forum...and that could have had potential to suck.

What I edited were insults. In some cases that meant deleted 3 words off the end of a sentence...in others it meant taking out the entire message, but I tried not to change the entire gist of the message with my editing (for instance, if it said "yeah, i think that blah blah is super fucking hot, i'd like to fuck her...JUST KIDDING" I would not simply delete the just kidding...)

So yeah, there ya go, that's why you see a ton of "edited by orgazmo's"
Old 11-15-2002, 02:56 PM   #115 (permalink)

The Boyfriend Alliance is on a distinguished road
Zack Smith, Chris Sherrill, Trenton Plummer and if you guys like to talk shit about us then come up to us anytime in the hallways and let us know how you feel!

The Boyfriend Alliance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 03:13 PM   #116 (permalink)

Rudy is on a distinguished road
Personally i think if a girl is a slut she has a right to be called a slut. She put forth the effort to give herself that title and she, and whoever she is with, should have to live up to her name and take it. It's their own fault.
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 06:31 PM   #117 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 40012
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Rudy that is very true

boyfriend alliance there is no need to put that on here..
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 06:39 PM   #118 (permalink)

Internets: 123
Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough Trout Sniffer will become famous soon enough

Boyfriend Alliance, I think it's really gay that you get on here and act like hardasses and say you're gonna kick the shit out of everyone, cause you're not. I don't know why you even bother getting on here and getting pissed about what everyone put about the girls. The girls are the ones that should be mad, which they are, but don't get on here acting like you're gonna do something. People just got on nubblies to post their opinion about stuff, and the topic happened to be girls. It's like Rudy said, these girls wouldn't have these names if they didn't do something to get them. People don't call random girls sluts, skanks, whores, or anything else just because they feel like it. That's their reputation, if you don't like it, that's too bad.
Trout Sniffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 07:08 PM   #119 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of
zack, chris, trent, like I said, if you're looking for a fight, let's go. if you're gonna act like bitches, I've got no problem treating you like bitches. enough with the fucking talk.
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 07:30 PM   #120 (permalink)
50 Cent

WOAH, holy shit i'm really fuckin scared of you guys...please....whipe your fuckin tears pussies.

[This message has been edited by 50 Cent (edited November 15, 2002).]
Old 11-15-2002, 07:44 PM   #121 (permalink)

Zack, Trenton, Chris. Shut the fuck up. You guys are just a bunch of pretty-boys that are full of shit.

Zack-Yeah, I won't lie, you could kick my ass.

Trenton-You're cool I guess

Chris-I don't know you, but I know your older brother, and he is a fag, my friend beat the shit out of him once at an intermural basketball game. So even if your are twice as strong as he is, I'd fucking kill you.

-Ugly Bastard

[ February 10, 2004, 11:55 PM: Message edited by: Ugly Bastard ]
Old 11-15-2002, 07:50 PM   #122 (permalink)

slooshbag is on a distinguished road
alright bring this to the wchs best fights.. but i agree chris is a pussy... even though we had our bad moments ugly bastard i got your back on him... trenton and zack i don't really know..
but i don't think i agree with the heart thing thats not cool...but this is nibbles so say what you want..

why is buhrt with that fag???
slooshbag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 08:36 PM   #123 (permalink)

Iron is on a distinguished road
Send a message via ICQ to Iron
i thought it was pretty interesting about finding out who everyone thought was hott...but we ended up getting in a fight...i say keep going on the subject and fuck the fighting.....unless u guys were serious and if something is going down then go for it, i just wanna see everyone's opinions
Iron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 08:56 PM   #124 (permalink)

Rudy is on a distinguished road
I'm sorry i don't agree with you guys. Call me a pussy or whatever i wouldn't mess with sherril. I've heard of him kicking some serious ass and i bet if some of you guys were logged on with your own name...you wouldn't be saying half the shit that you are, but i guess that is the fun of nubblies....so rock on
Rudy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2002, 08:59 PM   #125 (permalink)

Rudy-

I am logged on with my own name.

I am UB. And I would beat the shit out of Sherill. And I would beat the shit out of you, if you weren't such a pussy and kept hiding who you really are.

So go back to sucking Sherill's cock before he loses his boner.

-Ugly Bastard

[This message has been edited by Ugly Bastard (edited November 15, 2002).]

Last edited by Ugly Bastard; 12-17-2009 at 12:13 PM.