Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Important Stuff > Sports

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:31 PM   #51 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

UB has snaked another regular. Up to 9.
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2013, 10:16 PM   #52 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

UB +1 more. And Stabmaster in. Up to 11.
Unread 08-22-2013, 01:46 PM   #53 (permalink)
Sex Kitten Milf fuuucck

Internets: 55974
BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute BigDongedHoe has a reputation beyond repute

Perfect! Uno mas!

There's life and then there is Cubs baseball, it's a chore to seperate the two.
BigDongedHoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 01:09 AM   #54 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
For Shameful Transgressions
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

I don't think I have the registration info... what should I do?

And when is the draft?

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2013, 10:28 AM   #55 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Info was just sent again to
chnmille@gmail.com. Draft is Sept 3 at 6pm EST.

We're currently at 10. BDH, I sent an invite to the person you texted me (Rob). Looking at things, he *may* be the 13th though (meaning I miscounted and fucked up). UB, that depends on if Ray has registered yet (I don't see him, but please confirm that with him). Ray was committed before Rob, so he would get the 12th spot.

Unless, of course, FC drops out here because he doesn't like the draft date or something.

In short, right now I think there are 2 spots open but 3 pending invites. The order of those are FC, Ray, Rob.
Unread 08-30-2013, 03:08 AM   #56 (permalink)
MURICAN

DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute

I'm in. Correct?

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
Unread 08-30-2013, 11:07 PM   #57 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Assuming "FC's Fantastic Team" belongs to you, yes.

To those that haven't paid yet: Please pay. asarnett at gmail is the PayPal ID. $100.

Thank you.
Unread 09-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #58 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Internets: 108015
SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to SittinOnDubsWGW

Payment sent.
SittinOnDubsWGW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 04:47 AM   #59 (permalink)
MURICAN

I'd like to thank whoever made the draft 11pm on a weeknight. No love for international members.

Unread 09-02-2013, 11:48 AM   #60 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I've also received bitching from some folks in EST asking for it to be later due to working. This is a no-win proposition, unfortunately.
Unread 09-03-2013, 01:12 AM   #61 (permalink)
MURICAN

Grow up and draft at work.

Unread 09-03-2013, 06:51 AM   #62 (permalink)

Internets: 124047
Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

I can draft at work, but that would be the 6 oclock spot. The later we go with the draft, the less likely I will be drafting my own team as I'm heading to Chicago early in the AM. Having said that, it really doesn't matter to me, as I haven't paid yet, so I should have no say in anything. If yahoo drafts my team, congrats to them. They will pick a champion!

Nubblies: If we put up with Felix, we will put up with you too.
Cocktooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #63 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute SittinOnDubsWGW has a reputation beyond repute

Dear yahoo autodraft: thank you for giving me Peyton.
Unread 09-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #64 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

No shit. Only the 6th guy to throw for 7 in a game, and the first in 40+ years. Not a bad start to the season.
Unread 09-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #65 (permalink)

Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute Cocktooth has a reputation beyond repute

FTR, my incompetent ass has sent my check out today. I apologize to the league for it taking so long. It will be nice to have that money back come January. Thank you!

Unread 09-20-2013, 11:44 AM   #66 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Thank you, sir.

I have not been keeping track of payments, but, looking through my histories just now, I believe we have 3 unpaid folks:

Buckeyes
FC
BDH

If any of you have paid and I missed it, let me know. Otherwise, gimme dat cash (asarnett at gmail via PayPal).

Copying to Yahoo board too.
Unread 09-20-2013, 06:09 PM   #67 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

wow, what a bunch of lowlifes, especially if they've made roster moves.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2013, 09:24 PM   #68 (permalink)

You might not recognize the return address. It's Jerad Pifer. I ended up taking her last name. No biggie, just letting you know.

Unread 09-21-2013, 01:10 AM   #69 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

I think we all assumed that when we heard you were wed.
Unread 09-21-2013, 12:02 PM   #70 (permalink)
Lost in Hilbert Spice

Internets: 174266
Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute Dent has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocktooth View Post
You might not recognize the return address. It's Jerad Pifer. I ended up taking her last name. No biggie, just letting you know.
Why did your wife want you to take her last name?
Dent is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2013, 10:34 PM   #71 (permalink)

Because women have equal rights. She wanted to prove that, and forced me to take her last name. It's okay.

Unread 09-23-2013, 05:04 PM   #72 (permalink)
I make bad decisions.

Lol, seriously?
Unread 09-26-2013, 01:01 AM   #73 (permalink)
MURICAN

I guess I have yet to pay.

How should I do that?

Would you like some BTC?

Unread 09-26-2013, 07:54 AM   #74 (permalink)

Gaz, do you wish to save some shipping charges, and have him just send it directly to me? I'm so confident that I'm going to win this, I'll be having Gaz keep 100 dollars for next year, and will start trading draft picks for next year's draft today.

Unread 09-26-2013, 07:56 AM   #75 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
I guess I have yet to pay.

How should I do that?

Would you like some BTC?
Yep, BTC sounds good. 1JPwdAM8WchHW6jbfE8qQdQDWKTdfmVWU1. Ty sir.