Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-16-2011, 12:21 PM   #276 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebs View Post
Wouldn't be surprising; a larger population of growers to experiment here.
My main skepticism come from the fact that I really can't think of too many strains being bred in the western hemisphere. All of the medical stuff coming from Californian to Quebec is still coming from Dutch breeders. It's been suggested that some of the problems in Amsterdam is handling issues on the retail side. Also been hinted that some growers are harvesting too early before full THC, CBD, and CBN development. But I can't see how the same problems wouldn't exist elsewhere. I don't know. Fuck if I can tell the difference between a 17% strain and a 19% strain.

EDIT: THC, CBD, and CBN are the most common cannabinoids found in tomatoes. Their individual development and deterioration is fundamental in the type of strain you have. Some plants may have more CBN than CBD for example that provides a "head high" over a "couch lock" or vice-versa. The stage these are when harvested, plant stress, etc. is also important as well.

Last edited by angry pancake; 06-16-2011 at 12:29 PM.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 09:39 PM   #277 (permalink)
Poor Sport

Internets: 127341
Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute Beebs has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Beebs

More than 10x the population though; you can only get so much out of a plant anyway, I would imagine.

Your point about being able to tell the difference is right on though; I mean if I'm going to smoke, I want to laugh a little, I don't need to be questioning what it is to be sentient.

Also the names people give tomatoes are just some of the most absurd shit in the world.
Beebs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 08:47 PM   #278 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

For Shameful Transgressions

I recorded myself high one night in Vegas. I told a girl, "You're just making noise, bitch."
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 10:46 PM   #279 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Internets: 305662
Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

omg
Orgazmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2011, 11:05 PM   #280 (permalink)
Emperor Meow

Internets: 284585
THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute THEINCREDIBLEdork has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via AIM to THEINCREDIBLEdork

Cool story, bro.

#YOLO
THEINCREDIBLEdork is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 11:01 AM   #281 (permalink)

Internets: 284753
Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

Ex-interdiction officer Barry teaches you how to Never Get Busted Again. The forum is pretty helpful, but the videos, specially volume 1-traffic stops, was extremely helpful. I learned a lot of things and it reinforced some other theories that I had. If you'd like to watch these videos they can be found in a bay that pirates go to.
Saint DH is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 01:01 PM   #282 (permalink)

Internets: 247330
Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Cliff notes on the volume 1 video?
Ugly Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 10:12 PM   #283 (permalink)

Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute Saint DH has a reputation beyond repute

Well here's a couple of big things. Some of it is just common sense.

1. You cannot "mask" the smell of weed to a dog. A dog can smell through the mask and find the weed. Some scents will "hurt" the dogs sensitive nose like cayenne pepper, but the dog will pull back and cops can detect this action, thus enabling them to find the weed.

2. Dogs are not super drug sniffing machines. They are not perfect. Hide your shit in the car well. This means not in the glove box, not under your seat, and not in your pocket. Dogs have a hard time sniffing upwards, so somewhere in the roof of the car is nice or up under the dash. Be clever. Never hide it on the exterior of the car, and try to avoid hiding it inside the car around the perimeter.

3. Stash your stash in a vapor proof bag if it's possible. I've heard turkey bags are good. The point is that dogs cannot magically smell through objects. What happens is that over time, the scent of something begins to permeate through the storage container, and the dog can smell that. The basic idea is, if you're traveling with it, transfer the weed to a fresh storage container right before you leave.

4. When you touch marijuana, microscopic dust gets on your fingers and hands. This dust is transferred to any other object you touch. Dogs can smell this dust. If you touch weed and touch your sack, the dog will smell it. If you touch weed and touch your door handle, the dog can even smell that. Use latex gloves when handling your weed before you leave somewhere with it.

5. Cops use profiling all the time to pull over and bust people with drugs. I guess the point is don't look like a stoner.

6. You have the right to refuse a search of your car. When you do refuse, the cop will immediately think that you have something to hide. He will put it over the radio. More cops will come. They will find a way to search your car until they find whatever it is you didn't want them to see. If you've hid your shit smart, if you haven't transferred microscopic dust into your car, and if you haven't been smoking weed in your car, you should be fine. It's best to allow him to search***.

7. This one is huge. According to the police officer, he couldn't get his dog to focus on finding the weed if there was some other animal scent in the car. He said if the person was pulled over next to roadkill, he would have to make the person move down the road at least two miles to get his dog to stop looking for the other animal. The same is true if there is a cat in the car or something like that. The predatory instincts take over and the dog doesn't give a fuck about his training. So if you have a cat, let him fuck around in your car for awhile (or bring him with you). If you don't have a cat, buy some deer urine or some other animal urine and spray your tires with it before you leave.

8. Use your 5th amendment right and shut the fuck up (if you do get busted).

***If the officer has already given you a ticket or warning, you are free to go. Many times they will ticket you and then ask to search. You don't have to let them search after you've been issued a warning or citation and you can go whenever you want.

There's a lot more to it than that, but I guess that'd be the cliff notes.

edit: This seemed kind of important. If you do get busted for weed, but you have some weed on your person that the cop didn't find, give it to him immediately. If you don't, and you bring that weed into the police station, you just committed a felony.

Last edited by Saint DH; 07-14-2011 at 10:21 PM.
Unread 07-15-2011, 02:12 AM   #284 (permalink)

Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute Ugly Bastard has a reputation beyond repute

1 and 2 seem to contradict each other.

Also, I didn't realize the video you suggested was about not getting busted for having weed. I was more interested in material on how to not get a ticket from speeding or what to do if you get pulled over when you've had a couple drinks, etc. I'll still pos-rep you though since you put in a lot of time to that post. It's just too bad I couldn't possibly give a shit about anything in it.
Unread 07-15-2011, 08:22 AM   #285 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

The part about telling them you can't search the car is bullshit. Ask them why they stopped you, politely tell them they can't search your car. If they end up searching anyway they have to have probable cause ... which they didn't have if they asked to search, anything they find will easily be negated by a decent lawyer under illegal search and seizure.

Declining their request to search your car is your right and does not indicate that you have something in your car.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 09:57 AM   #286 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

^^^^This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
Unread 07-15-2011, 11:28 AM   #287 (permalink)

1 is about breaking the myth that you can mask the smell of weed from a dog by stashing it in something like coffee grounds, mustard, peanut butter, etc. The smell of weed will permeate through the container and the dog can smell the peanut butter, it can smell the mustard, and it can smell the weed. 2 is about putting the weed in a container that the weed smell will not permeate through. That's why it has to be vapor proof.

If you really think that a cop is just going to say, "omg, he refused to let me search his car, I guess I better just let this guy go," then you're sadly mistaken. Refusing to allow him to search is a giant "reasonable suspicion" or a giant red flag. As I said, he will bring the dog around, or call a police officer with a dog to come. The cops will find probable cause, they will find what you didn't want them to see. The officer in the video said something like 100% of the time that someone refused a search, they had something to hide, and 95% of the time that was drugs. If you allow him to search, he might just check in your glove box, under the seat, and in your bag if you have one and not bring a fucking dog around.
Unread 07-15-2011, 11:35 AM   #288 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute Orgazmo has a reputation beyond repute

Send a message via ICQ to Orgazmo Send a message via AIM to Orgazmo Send a message via Yahoo to Orgazmo

...so what you're telling me is that, if I continue to keep my stash in my cat's asshole, I have nothing to worry about?
Unread 07-15-2011, 12:17 PM   #289 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Goddamn iphone

Quote:

Last edited by angry pancake; 07-15-2011 at 12:40 PM.
Unread 07-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #290 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Quote:

If you really think that a cop is just going to say, "omg, he refused to let me search his car, I guess I better just let this guy go," then you're sadly mistaken. Refusing to allow him to search is a giant "reasonable suspicion" or a giant red flag. As I said, he will bring the dog around, or call a police officer with a dog to come. The cops will find probable cause, they will find what you didn't want them to see. The officer in the video said something like 100% of the time that someone refused a search, they had something to hide, and 95% of the time that was drugs. If you allow him to search, he might just check in your glove box, under the seat, and in your bag if you have one and not bring a fucking dog around.
this wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to start. It's laughable.

I win under this scenario 100 out of 100 times. I can't imagine any DA even bringing charges in a case like this. It's a textbook example of an illegal search. I'd guess the second time a cop does this gets him fired. The cop starts to get too close to 1983 sorts of issues when doing this.

Quote:
Unread 07-15-2011, 01:43 PM   #291 (permalink)

So basically DH's post was a huge pile of shit then? Good to know.
Unread 07-15-2011, 01:45 PM   #292 (permalink)
Gangnam Style

Internets: 213510
f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute f3lix has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly Bastard View Post
So basically DH's post was a huge pile of shit then? Good to know.
What's new? He watched/listened to one source and it became fact. I hope DH doesn't watch Oprah.
f3lix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 01:46 PM   #293 (permalink)

I'm not talking about winning in court. I'm talking about not getting arrested, idiots.

Don't believe me I really don't give a fuck.
Unread 07-15-2011, 02:05 PM   #294 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

What do you call a cop who makes a few arrests under the scenario described above? A security guard.

The department has too much to lose over this. Not sure why officer Barry would tout such items without doubting his sincerity to the cause.

Quote:
Unread 07-15-2011, 02:30 PM   #295 (permalink)
COME ON YOU YANKS

It's clear to me that Barry is still an officer and trying to false info motherfuckers into getting got.
Unread 07-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #296 (permalink)

While Barry is most certainly a dumb Texan hillbilly, I've got to say that his history as not only an interdiction officer, but also a police k9 trainer, gives him some credibility.
Unread 07-15-2011, 04:02 PM   #297 (permalink)
MURICAN

Internets: 250185
DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute DJ FC has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to DJ FC

This isn't about going to court. And most highschool stoners won't be savy enough to go that far anyways. The truth is that police will make up the reasonable cause. If they suspect something they dig.

Just bein real yo

The basis of our governments being the opinion of the people, the very first object should be to keep that right; and were it left to me to decide whether we should have a government without newspapers, or newspapers without a government, I should not hesitate a moment to prefer the latter. But I should mean that every man should receive those papers and be capable of reading them.
DJ FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 04:59 PM   #298 (permalink)
Ahoy Fuckbag

Internets: 187030
DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute DDTempest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ FC View Post
This isn't about going to court. And most highschool stoners won't be savy enough to go that far anyways. The truth is that police will make up the reasonable cause. If they suspect something they dig.

Just bein real yo
WHAT DO YOU FUCKING PEOPLE NOT UNDERSTAND?

PROBABLE CAUSE = HE DOESN'T HAVE TO ASK TO SEARCH.

ASKING TO SEARCH = HE DOES NOT HAVE PROBABLE CAUSE.

You cannot legally "find probable cause" after asking to search ... it doesn't work that way.

Quote:
You often seem to think that the lowest-hanging-fruit makes you some sort of comedy genius. You're just not a good person. You're spiteful, constantly negative, and bring others down to make yourself feel better. I just don't have room for that.
DDTempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2011, 06:52 PM   #299 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Um, AP understands what tempest is saying. And agree.

The fact that cops still have the guy on the overpass with the radar gun and the convoy on the onramp shows that they generally don't know or don't care.

For those puzzled by the above. With few exceptions, the officer making the stop had to witness the commission of the misdemeanor or have a warrant. I've met a few muni court prosecutors who didn't know this as well. One of the most obvious exception are checkpoints. So dubs searching you at a checkpoint at the airport or a DUI checkpoints will fly.

Quote:
Unread 07-15-2011, 09:42 PM   #300 (permalink)
Spice Master

Internets: 278288
Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute Mr. Blonde has a reputation beyond repute

I'm really really rusty on my Criminal Justice shit since college, but I seem to remember a loophole where that if you denied a search, if they bring a K-9 unit out they can use his behavior as probable cause for a search.

That may be completely wrong but I think I remember it happening once during my internship. Or, it may be a remnant of a rap song.

DDtempest makes sense in that any judge worth his salt would see right through that shit in court, though.
Mr. Blonde is offline   Reply With Quote