Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here?  

Go Back   Nubblies.net Forums - Wtf Did You Google To End Up Here? > Normal Stuff > General Chat

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-08-2006, 10:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

Internets: 406
ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice ur my bitch is just really nice
Default Yes, you are all my bitches

OK, so UMB is in CA nad has been for the past 3 weeks. Last week was our annual sales conference, where all of the sales force worldwide meets to learn about what's coming up for the new year and corporate BS.

They also announce their annual President's Club winners. Top 10% of the sales force worldwide. The winners get an all expenses paid triop for two to some exotic local.

Well, I was one of the President's Club winners. We are going to Costa Rica March 12-18, flying 1st class and staying at the Four Seasons, all expenses paid, massages, golf, snorkeling, drinks, and anything we want. Even the tips are pre paid. Booya Bitches. GD am Pimp.

Now, I just need to find a ho I can take for 6 days over seas that won;t get on my nerves. I have 3 qualified candidates I am screning and I have let them all know it is BJ's on demand and pussy on demand. But they already knkow that because that's how I roll 24/7
ur my bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2006, 10:42 PM   #2 (permalink)
We still believe.

Internets: 216
Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Skype™ to Niger Angelus

I went to the gas station today. There was an old fat bitch there. Then I went home.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Niger Angelus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2006, 11:18 PM   #3 (permalink)
Roscoe P. Coldchain

Internets: 1425
StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of StabMaster Arson has much to be proud of

Yeah!
the old fat bitch station, I was there.
are you the dirty sumbitch that took the last can of Kodiak wintergreen?

LEGALIZE CRIME!
StabMaster Arson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-08-2006, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
DJ FC

For Shameful Transgressions

Nice!

That's going to be a hell of a trip.
Unread 01-09-2006, 12:02 AM   #5 (permalink)
We still believe.

Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about Niger Angelus has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by StabMaster Arson
Yeah!
the old fat bitch station, I was there.
are you the dirty sumbitch that took the last can of Kodiak wintergreen?
No sir it was not I. I do not chew the 'baccy.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 01-09-2006, 09:26 AM   #6 (permalink)

Internets: 412
theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice theMerciless1 is just really nice

comp systems sales?

i who have nothing but the comfort of my sins
theMerciless1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2006, 12:27 PM   #7 (permalink)
Part dork, part bald

Internets: 10
Mars Man is on a distinguished road

That's foocking great...Costa Rica must be awesome.
I need to get myself into another paid trip too...
Mars Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2006, 08:25 PM   #8 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ur my bitch
OK, so UMB is in CA nad has been for the past 3 weeks. Last week was our annual sales conference, where all of the sales force worldwide meets to learn about what's coming up for the new year and corporate BS.

They also announce their annual President's Club winners. Top 10% of the sales force worldwide. The winners get an all expenses paid triop for two to some exotic local.

Well, I was one of the President's Club winners. We are going to Costa Rica March 12-18, flying 1st class and staying at the Four Seasons, all expenses paid, massages, golf, snorkeling, drinks, and anything we want. Even the tips are pre paid. Booya Bitches. GD am Pimp.

Now, I just need to find a ho I can take for 6 days over seas that won;t get on my nerves. I have 3 qualified candidates I am screning and I have let them all know it is BJ's on demand and pussy on demand. But they already knkow that because that's how I roll 24/7

nice.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-09-2006, 08:25 PM   #9 (permalink)
Jelqing for Jesus

Internets: 194538
angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute angry pancake has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to Spain and Netherlands from Jan 19 through Feb 3. A blowjob and bang combo meal are $20 per hour in Madrid. Then you kick the bitch out and get a different one next time. Not quite pimp like GD, but very efficient just the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
I will rape your soul in hell forever.
angry pancake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006, 10:50 AM   #10 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur

hey UMB... take me.. i wont blow or bang you, but i'll pick up chicks that will.

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006, 11:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
We still believe.

I heard that one before, freeloading bitches.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 01-10-2006, 12:26 PM   #12 (permalink)
Empress Magnificent

Internets: 349
Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough Lucy Fur is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via AIM to Lucy Fur Send a message via Yahoo to Lucy Fur

what? i would totally pick up chicks for him. i have no problem with that.

I am chaos. It is my destiny to destroy.
Lucy Fur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006, 12:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
We still believe.

The whole chick picking up chicks for another guy thing, doesn't work. Not unless there is a threesome involved or the other chick somehow knows the chick she is 'picking up'.
Just find a slut that will take care of you on the way there and the way back, and try to pull yourself some threesome action, if that is easy go for the hat trick. If that is no contest, go for the 'axe commercial'.

I enjoy knives and fire.
Unread 01-10-2006, 02:06 PM   #14 (permalink)

malice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Bitch!!!
malice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-10-2006, 07:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
*Dislikes ham

Internets: 60790
vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute vaga1220 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I wish Dona Troy and Kit could read this, thay would be so pissd off.

Putting the sensual in non-consensual.
vaga1220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2006, 09:21 AM   #16 (permalink)
Part dork, part bald

Mars Man is on a distinguished road

Things are just too quiet without Donna and Kit....
Mars Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2006, 09:44 AM   #17 (permalink)
NJ, Toilet Bowl of USA

Deadly Crescent Kick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaga1220
I wish Dona Troy and Kit could read this, thay would be so pissd off.

LOL.

the poster formerly known as-Andy Kaufman
NHB Intergender Champion

jiu-jitsu isn't the hardass frat guy yelling at you to funnel a beer. its the laid back guy in the corner workin' on 2 chicks.
Deadly Crescent Kick is offline   Reply With Quote